NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 7413 matches

Return to advanced search

by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

:palm: No it proves that anarchism is not communism Who fucking cares if anarchism is not communist? Communism is anarchist. In a Venn diagram, communism is entirely part of anarchism. you freaking menshevik Awww, u mad. Teehee. ^_^ and that the state isn't "abolished" us you and your fre...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

"One can wager that out of every 10,000 persons who have read or heard about the “withering away” of the state, 9,990 are completely unaware, or do not remember, that Engels directed his conclusions from that proposition not against anarchists alone. And of the remaining 10, probably nine do n...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Oh s#$#% you menshevik your no better than him I am sick of hearing your stupid excuses! Read The state and revolution to open your freaking eyes! The exact thing you and all left communists are doing is mentioned in the first 3 paragraphs!!! Freaking Mensheviks..... I don't actually know what this...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Oh s#$#% you menshevik your no better than him I am sick of hearing your stupid excuses! Ah, CTALNH. No thread is complete without your shit-flinging posts and dictator-worship that contributes nothing and displays no actual clue what communism is, clearly. :roll: Read The state and revolution to o...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:40 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What do you look like? II
Replies: 12523
Views: 283382

Gallade wrote:


That picture would be awesomer if you were next to the brunette version of you. XD
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:37 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

New Ashford wrote:America's current system is a socialism.


Nope, it isn't.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:23 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

I've tasted spinach. It's terrible. You understand the logical conclusion to this line of argument is that you've also tasted your own shit? Zaras is bad at making arguments and doesn't think things through. In other news, Pope still furiously remains Catholic. Except I wasn't making an argument, I...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Evraim wrote:Do you have empirical evidence demonstrating the validity of this assertion, monsieur?


I've tasted spinach. It's terrible.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Evraim wrote:
Laerod wrote:Everyone knows that cancer is God's way of telling you to get a job.

What's ebola then?

Dessert? :meh:
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:50 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Evraim wrote:
Laerod wrote:He's not.

Why not? Spinach is healthy and delicious.


My shite is more delicious than spinach ever will be.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:49 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Yes he wants to tax the rich. But really, that's not a Marxist thing to do. In fact, a lot of Republicans supported a progressive tax scale, that is until Reagan. Even so, most of this tax money won't go to social spending. This tax-the-rich crusade is going towards deficit reduction and debt servi...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

And that juvenile response is why I view leftists as narrow-minded bigots. Stop projecting your juvenile, narrow-minded bigotry onto others. You have no interest in hearing differing opinions. You just want to sit in a sea of like minded people. All should be shunned, ignored, or beaten into submis...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

I see you are using the Washington Post and the Huffington Post, traditional liberal media outlets. Practically cheerleaders for the left. Epistemic closure. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/12/28/president-obamas-anti-gun-agenda-shows-no-sign-stopping/ Fox News is an invalid source. But that is...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

LeftNightmare wrote:Ignoring the OP, I think Obama is a socialist or just a pseudo-socialist.


You're wrong.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Evraim wrote:It's convenient.


It's NSG.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:58 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Mavorpen wrote:
Divair wrote:What was and what is the effective tax rate, btw?

I don't remember. I've read both 36% and 50%.

Missed by a bit.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:58 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Zweite Alaje wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:...Why do people leave out the part where the loopholes made the effective tax rate much lower than 91%?


Because it's convinient.


Nice try, but no. It's because I have no idea what the effective tax rate was. I'm guessing it was above 50% though.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:57 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Top income tax rates in the 1950s were 91%. Nobody whined. ...Why do people leave out the part where the loopholes made the effective tax rate much lower than 91%? Because I don't know what the effective tax rate is, and I love reminding people that y'know, rich people weren't ridiculously oppresse...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Saying that raising taxes on the rich is crazy is crazy. Kengburg doesn't know shit about economics: in other news, bears shit in woods. I said raising it to 40% is crazy, because that is almost half of a persons income. Top income tax rates in the 1950s were 91%. Nobody whined. The rich have the m...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

6. Raising taxes on the rich to 40% is crazy, that is above anyones "fair share" which a "fair share" should not be in taxation because taxation is on a base of what the government needs, not what anyone "should" pay, so do not use the term "fair share". Also...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Evraim wrote:
Kengburg wrote:8. Obama is not Kenyan, he was born in Hawaii

You say that as if Hawaii were a real state. It's a myth like South Dakota or Canada.

Or Idaho.
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Uh... they're fascists. :P I don't want to waste my time giving their stupidity any extra oxygen. Not even the gay Fascists? Ernst Röhm, for example. Apparently, he thought that gay white men were superior. Yeah, I have no respect for fascists. Naturally, though the aforementioned examples tend to ...
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:33 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

Zweite Alaje wrote:
L Ron Cupboard wrote:Haven't we had enough of these idiotic Obama threads, I know I have?


Enough? This is NSG, we need MOAR!!!


THIS!
IS!
NSG!
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:31 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

L Ron Cupboard wrote:Haven't we had enough of these idiotic Obama threads, I know I have?


We're looking at four more years of 'em... :unsure:
by Zaras
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:29 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama The Communist? May Be More Marxist Than American!
Replies: 517
Views: 8005

In all the time I've followed LGBT rights, I have not seen a single sensical argument against gay marriage. Therefore, my experience has led me to the stance that all anti-LGBTers have stupid arguments until proven otherwise. So far, I have not been proven otherwise. Are you familiar with the Fasci...
PreviousNext

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads