NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 63054 matches

Return to advanced search

by Genivaria
Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:37 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: MAGAThread XVI: Raising the Barr
Replies: 12593
Views: 164120

It's very telling that the Trump defenders have to resort to endangering the witness because they know that the sentence will likely be guilty.
by Genivaria
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:56 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: PDOX Games VIII: Arise, Lord Cancer II ‘Jerked Knee’ of Salt
Replies: 10944
Views: 200558

Serrus wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
Anarchists, Stalinists, DemSocs?

I refer to them as Syndies, Shtalin, and the Presumably Lame Democratic Path, but yes. Those three.

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING!?
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:35 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVII: The Snark Enlightenment
Replies: 12489
Views: 144855

For me, the same reason I don’t like pumping anything into myself, it strikes me as artificial and dangerous. Who knows what is happening to my body as I eat my meal? My testosterone could be plummeting, I feel sick every time I eat KFC, perhaps it’s making me addicted to the food because it was de...
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:18 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: MAGAThread XVI: Raising the Barr
Replies: 12593
Views: 164120

Telconi wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Actually I admit I couldn't find the words for least corrupt, I had a brainfart.

It though, does prove the GOP and Republican voters don't care about corruption or election fraud, they'd have Trump as a dictator and wouldn't care.


Like how you don't care about abortion?

Holy non-sequitor Batman.
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:17 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: PDOX Games VIII: Arise, Lord Cancer II ‘Jerked Knee’ of Salt
Replies: 10944
Views: 200558

In honor of Francisco Franco's expulsion from his grave, Paradox is celebrating with a glorious Nationalist Spain focus tree. One hour later, I've finally finished reading. I might be the most fervent Syndicalist I can be, but that content and those flags give me happy feelings. I hope Carlist Spai...
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:47 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: PDOX Games VIII: Arise, Lord Cancer II ‘Jerked Knee’ of Salt
Replies: 10944
Views: 200558

I hope Carlist Spain can do Kamikaze planes IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:12 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 2019-2020 US Election Megathread III: Biden VS Biden
Replies: 3326
Views: 40048

Loben The 2nd wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
Remember, attempting to solicit foreign interference in an election is OK if a Republican is the one doing it. :roll:


i mean which is it, Ukraine or Russia?

Which is what?
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:09 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Multicultural names.. good or bad?
Replies: 16
Views: 388

This is a silly thing to be upset over honestly.
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:09 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: PDOX Games VIII: Arise, Lord Cancer II ‘Jerked Knee’ of Salt
Replies: 10944
Views: 200558

I hope the Kaiser will be able to support the Carlists.
by Genivaria
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:33 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: PDOX Games VIII: Arise, Lord Cancer II ‘Jerked Knee’ of Salt
Replies: 10944
Views: 200558

In honor of Francisco Franco's expulsion from his grave, Paradox is celebrating with a glorious Nationalist Spain focus tree. One hour later, I've finally finished reading. CRUSADE INTENSIFIES! https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?attachments/dev-diary-cultivate-fanaticism-png.514737/
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:04 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

Where in the Fascist Doctrine by Benito Mussolini is it stated that minorities are to be killed. but Italy did do "Cleansings" of albanians and greeks, although not nearly on the scale of the Germans. As well as Slavs and Jews. As did Imperial Japan did a genocide. Holy crap did Imperial ...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

It's an important distinction to be made if someone was killed because their ruler was malevolent or because their ruler was an idiot. I said in the "nature" of the systems. Fascist ideologies by nature are opposed to unwanted minorities; communist ideologies by nature are opposed to rich...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:00 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

And, also, the claim that Marxism-Leninism is Socialism is, at best , dubious as hell given that Socialism (literally right up until the Bolshevik regime in Russia, in fact) was and is defined as "the social ownership of the means of production", and not the state control of basically eve...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:08 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: 6 Year Old Child Arrested.
Replies: 112
Views: 2393

This resulted in her being sent to the office where apparently a staff member grabbed her wrist which caused her to start kicking at them. This was apparently enough for Mr Turner to handcuff the girl, take her to back of a police car, and take her to a juvenile center though she was not processed....
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:53 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

GLORIOUS FALGSC wrote:
Genivaria wrote:......You mean like the Holocaust?
There I said it.

National Socialism is not Fascism, rendering your point moot.

I say that the Spanish Civil War and Italy's worst point in history are better.

Strange that all examples of communism are communism but the same standard isn't held for fascism.
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:34 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

......You mean like the Holocaust? There I said it. Dosn't mean much when the Communists killed untold millions as well, just because they were indiscriminate dosn't make them better is that your measure for sucess? also National Socialism=/=Fascism It's pretty telling that your only defense is 'BU...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:33 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

So Fascism failed by one of it's own standards. Don't start crap when you can't finish it. i wouldn't say that fascism failed because it was militaristic; the fascist state of Italy failed because they chose the wrong enemies. I point to Sorairo's timeline "In the Footprint of Mussolini" ...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:30 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

Pannerstone wrote:
Genivaria wrote:'At least it could start it's own crap.'
What the shit?


At least it had a chance to start something...

......You mean like the Holocaust?
There I said it.
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:28 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

So Fascism failed by one of it's own standards. Don't start crap when you can't finish it. At least it could start it's own crap, unlike communism, which couldn't even get on it's feet before devolving into Socialist totalitarian dictatorships. and considering the strength it took to stop Fascism, ...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

Indeed self-perpetuation is a key requirement of an ideology. Where does that leave fascism? :p Fascism never failed on it's own, it was defeated militarily(which required a large amount of the world uniting to stop it) That is funny actually Fascism has a higher success rate than communism, seeing...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:52 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

Lol I like how as soon as I debunk one criticism you just switch to another without any acknowledgement. First you say it's idealist and I debunk that, now you're saying it 'doesn't work'. There has never been a communist society. Believe it or not, supplanting an entire global socioeconomic system...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

You seriously need to read of what you're talking about, you just sound ignorant. Nah he's on spot. Thats exactly what Marxism aims for. It has a flawed concept to begin with which only can lead to flawed outcomes. you're legit telling me that an ideology that strives to create a classless and stat...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:36 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

You seriously need to read of what you're talking about, you just sound ignorant. you're legit telling me that an ideology that strives to create a classless and stateless society isn't idealistic? It will never happen ! Never. If that isn't idealism then I don't know what is. I'M not ignorant beca...
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

Rojava Free State wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:The materialism that defines Marxism would like a word with you...


What materialism? Marxism legit thinks it can change society in ways that simply aren't possible, so in my book it's idealistic as hell

You seriously need to read of what you're talking about, you just sound ignorant.
by Genivaria
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:30 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do we champion socialism/communism anyway?
Replies: 530
Views: 6606

Well I'm sure they said democracy, women's rights, end of slavery etc., couldn't work because of human nature as well. In most places they didn't So you're saying that they weren't human? Human nature can't be a problem for some humans but not for other humans, it's almost like 'human nature' is a ...
PreviousNext

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads