NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 11586 matches

Return to advanced search

by Nazis in Space
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:46 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Parahumans 2/Worm 2 has begun/Get Hype thread.
Replies: 379
Views: 14636

I know I've been ninja'd, but I can provide links . Man, that interlude. Speculation: The Machine Army are things Kenzie made that got loose after GM. Unlikely, given that the Machine Army appears to predate the pretty bird going after Madison if we go by Quarantine Site designations here (second pa...
by Nazis in Space
Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:54 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Parahumans 2/Worm 2 has begun/Get Hype thread.
Replies: 379
Views: 14636

Only if Chevalier is manning the bar.
by Nazis in Space
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:06 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Parahumans 2/Worm 2 has begun/Get Hype thread.
Replies: 379
Views: 14636

I figured Damsel for an S9K leftover. If Valkyrie is bringing back the dead, surely she'd just bring back the heroes, maybe a few villains that the Wardens figure they can talk around to heroism. Well, amnesty for everyone . And the Wardens wouldn't be complete without Demogirl and her quest to pay...
by Nazis in Space
Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:27 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Inappropriate Auction?
Replies: 85
Views: 1674

"Honey, look... your life is your own. But..."

Pauses.

"Seriously. You're twenty years old and still a virgin? I'm pretty sure I didn't raise you in a fucking convent."
by Nazis in Space
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

I'm aware that it was played in groups of four. The point is that the proposed - correction, approved for 2026 - WC expansion with its groups of three would make the reoccurance of such constellations inevitable. Perhaps not. The Gijon match played out the way it did because both W. Germany and Aus...
by Nazis in Space
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:33 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

I'm aware that it was played in groups of four. The point is that the proposed - correction, approved for 2026 - WC expansion with its groups of three would make the reoccurance of such constellations inevitable, much like the expansion of the world cup to 48 teams inevitably results in more teams ...
by Nazis in Space
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

Not saying it was a fix, because as you say, Russia's group was always going to largely fail at, well, football, but we are talking about the FIFA that wants to expand the cup to 48 teams - because there clearly isn't enough chaff there yet - and about the FIFA that wants said 48-team cup to be pla...
by Nazis in Space
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:05 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

And I don't really think the Group A draw was a fix, if only because there's no way on earth that FIFA would have wanted the opening match of their showpiece event to be between the two lowest-ranked teams in the tournament; though I suppose it's Russia's best chance of a win. Not saying it was a f...
by Nazis in Space
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:57 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

The Blaatschapen wrote:I did not do sympathies.

Because, well, no Germany then. Also no Belgium or England :p

Bah, I know you love us. You love us so much you even moved here :v
by Nazis in Space
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:16 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

As for picks... Group A: Uruguay & Egypt, purely on the basis of sympathy. Which in Egypt's case is less a case of sympathy and more a case of being neutral. But fuck the Russkies and Saudis. Group B: Portugal & Morocco. Ordinarily, Portugal and Spain are the obvious picks, but... I don't wa...
by Nazis in Space
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:27 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

First of all, That's neat. And immediately amusing. 1st Simulation: Group C: Portugal, Spain, Costa Rica, Morocco. I'm a fucking God at group simulation. Secondly, the actual draw - replace Costa Rica with Iran - is hilarious. Thirdly, Group F is going to steal all the spotlights . Literally all of ...
by Nazis in Space
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

Money. Which means money :p They'll just keep expanding it until China qualifies for maximum $$$ I'm generally opposed to the expansion, but it could be interesting in the same way the group stages of the Europa League are interesting. There'll be a lot of teams you don't usually get to see play in...
by Nazis in Space
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:38 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

Well, the Euro playoffs ended exactly how I wanted them to end. Now if Peru eliminates the Kiwis, I'll be happy. So... who could end up surprising people next year? I think Japan could have a good run. Ja-midfieldmidfieldmidfieldwhatdoyoumeanyouwinthroughscoringgoalsnotthroughpassingtheballbetweenou...
by Nazis in Space
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:55 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2017-2018
Replies: 148
Views: 4131

Well, this will be a weird WC. USA out, Netherlands out, Italy out. If Messi hadn't saved Argentina in the last match, this truely would have been the strangest world cup ever. I was originally glad that the Argentinians made it. But in hindsight... getting the triple failure would've been hilariou...
by Nazis in Space
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: What system is better? Metric or Imperial
Replies: 488
Views: 9816

>not using the royal gur cube of Naram-Sin

plebs
by Nazis in Space
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:14 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: UK Politics Thread VII: Wake me DUP inside [can't wake UUP]
Replies: 12503
Views: 243391

Brexit will be fucked up just because of this. Couldn't be a worse time to have begun negotiations. Well, the referendum was in May 2016. Article 50 was triggered in March 2017 (originally supposed to occur within three months of the referendum, I believe, but delays...). Official negotiations star...
by Nazis in Space
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:31 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread X - Follow the Money
Replies: 12476
Views: 161174

Camicon wrote:Let's take it one step dumber...

Hitler breathed oxygen.
Everyone breathes oxygen.
Therefore, everyone is Hitler.

Personal experience suggests that this is factually accurate.
by Nazis in Space
Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:07 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Should the US switch to popular vote vs. electoral college?
Replies: 3270
Views: 46874

The only reason to drop the EC is if you want the nation dominated by the west coast and New England. Unreasonable at best. Indeed. This could only possible work if we added some sort of counter-balancing factor. Let's say, a second chamber to the parliament, which gets exactly two seats per state,...
by Nazis in Space
Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:51 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Should the US switch to popular vote vs. electoral college?
Replies: 3270
Views: 46874

Personally, I'm with Alexander The Great (blessed by his infalliability, greatest of the Founding Fathers).

The strongest shall rule.

The Presidency should be decided at Wrestlemania.
by Nazis in Space
Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:38 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Apparently You Can Apply Gender to Daily Commutes...
Replies: 292
Views: 8281

greed and death wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:Wtf is 'gender equal snow-clearing'?

Men must shovel snow while women Drink Chardonnay.

The shovelling is, of course, to be done shirtless.
by Nazis in Space
Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: If perpetual war existed, how advanced would humanity be?
Replies: 140
Views: 2984

Flight Airspeed Records July 1910: 106 km/h 1914: 216 km/h Four-year improvement by 110 km/h 1914: 216 km/h 1918: 262 km/h Four-year improvement by 46 km/h 1918: 262 km/h 1922: 360 km/h Four-year improvement of 98 km/h. I think it's safe to say that the first world war wasn't kind to aircraft devel...
by Nazis in Space
Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:05 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What does 9/11/01 mean to you?
Replies: 557
Views: 12273

0.81 repeating.
by Nazis in Space
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:58 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2016-2017
Replies: 463
Views: 12686

Great Kauthar wrote:
Nazis in Space wrote:Well.

This does rather suck for Man City. Figure you'll have to fight it out for second place with Barca. Good luck!

implying celtic wont get second. COYBIG

Well, I wouldn't object to Celtic getting second and leaving ManCity & Barca behind.

So sure, why not?
by Nazis in Space
Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:38 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ultimate Football/Soccer Thread 2016-2017
Replies: 463
Views: 12686

Well.

This does rather suck for Man City. Figure you'll have to fight it out for second place with Barca. Good luck!
by Nazis in Space
Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:25 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: People Who Think Pokemon Go Should be for Older Fans Only...
Replies: 74
Views: 1450

I'm 13 and I think people under 16 shouldn't play it. We are just too irresponsible. Did you hear about the kids that walked off a cliff? Or the ones who got stuck in a cave? Or maybe the ones who got thier phones stolen as they were playing pokemon. And they are only the ones I've read about in th...
PreviousNext

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads