NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 3780 matches

Return to advanced search

by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:15 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: SC Questions & Answers
Replies: 198
Views: 30245

You're welcome I guess
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:14 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 5122
Views: 77038

Salus Maior wrote:Probably because a selfless, self sacrificial moral leader is something Americans want and haven't gotten.

R u d e
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:09 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

Or maybe because getting 60-something together to all jump, much less on-time against presumably competent BC ROs, even when the recruiting goes beyond the segments presently represented of milGP is essentially impossible :roll: I might have to frame this comment :P I'm sure you quite appreciate th...
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:09 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

During the period of this supposed ‘war’ no attempt to take St Abbaddon was made because your ‘Organizers’ weren’t competent enough to organise anything. Or maybe because getting 60-something together to all jump, much less on-time against presumably competent BC ROs, even when the recruiting goes ...
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:35 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Dont laugh at my pain.

Doing the opposite of this is the tertiary purpose of the Internet
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:23 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: Condemn Antifa
Replies: 21
Views: 483

Bedetopia wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:I'm confused on the chatter about GenSec in a SC thread...


Uh well, how are the guys who decide the legality of SC proposals called then?

Moderators
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: SC Questions & Answers
Replies: 198
Views: 30245

"Repairing the damage to critical region infrastructure.." perhaps?
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:43 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: Condemn Antifa
Replies: 21
Views: 483

I'm confused on the chatter about GenSec in a SC thread...
by Lord Dominator
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:40 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: Welcome to the Team, Neutraligon and Starblaydia!
Replies: 62
Views: 2034

I'm officially losing track of the number of NS players I've interacted with before they became Moderators. I'm losing track of moderators, I usually see them post and I'm like, when did that happen? Both with becoming moderators and stepping down. To be fair, the retirements are frequently delayed...
by Lord Dominator
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:10 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Rainbledon: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Thread
Replies: 10334
Views: 244336

I wasn't aware it wasn't already official
by Lord Dominator
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:17 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

Did pretty well on the successor thing also, which is usually the other big trip-up, messed up in not having a system for said successor to designate their own so well.
by Lord Dominator
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:57 am
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

Or maybe you're mistaking what the APC is trying to do & how, because you don't actually know what & how that is, and everything is being how they wish ;) You are correct, I have no idea what the supposed ‘APC’ is trying to do, mainly because it seems like they are doing nothing. Suppose th...
by Lord Dominator
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: Condemn Pacifica Founder
Replies: 25
Views: 843

Because it's a poorly written proposal that doesn't given enough reasons to Condemn even if they were true.
by Lord Dominator
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:30 am
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

Or maybe all of the APC's official statements and policies are where the people who actually need to know them are, lol I could almost believe this except that doesn’t appear to be the case. There doesn’t appear to be any actual policy because each individual region is conducting their own campaign...
by Lord Dominator
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

Forsher wrote:Hela wants to make an Asgardian Space Empire because it's dishonest to pretend it's anything else.

I'm really pretty sure she just likes conquering things.
by Lord Dominator
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:24 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

I don't even personally really see the colonialism in Ragnarok, Hela strikes me (and Asgard in general) as a person/nation who's more out to grab loot and territory than anything approximating actual governance of such. I mean, Vanaheim and Nidavallir are the only ones of the 9 Realms that actually...
by Lord Dominator
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:05 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

I don't even personally really see the colonialism in Ragnarok, Hela strikes me (and Asgard in general) as a person/nation who's more out to grab loot and territory than anything approximating actual governance of such. I mean, Vanaheim and Nidavallir are the only ones of the 9 Realms that actually ...
by Lord Dominator
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:55 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: Condemn Pacifica Founder
Replies: 25
Views: 843

Opposed
by Lord Dominator
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:16 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

Aside from the creation of dumb arguments that others continually mock, or regular news stuff I can't think of much myself.
by Lord Dominator
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:20 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

Or maybe all of the APC's official statements and policies are where the people who actually need to know them are, lol
by Lord Dominator
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:50 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

Here's the Wikipedia list anyways https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_superheroes Some Marvel ones listed are Deadpool, Hercules, and Valkyrie. Deadpool is only slightly more pansexual than Dumbledore is gay. Marvel literally has married LGBT superheroes (as in a same sex marriage) and Yo...
by Lord Dominator
Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:05 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

Ah, just so long as we're clear that you believe the APC doesn't and never exist ;) I don’t need to believe or disbelieve anything. The APC has not ever made any official announcements or statements of policy. Absence of action speaks for itself. Until such time as the APC makes an official stateme...
by Lord Dominator
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:33 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: GP Embassy of the New Pacific Order: News and Communication
Replies: 471
Views: 13636

Rather hard to be taken seriously when criticizing someone you claim doesn't exist I believe that there are nations acting on behalf of something they have been told is the ‘APC’ but it isn’t exactly clear if this is actually a group or just a fabrication. It certainly has not presented anything re...
by Lord Dominator
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:55 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

Ameriganastan wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Here's the Wikipedia list anyways
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor ... uperheroes

Some Marvel ones listed are Deadpool, Hercules, and Valkyrie.

...Trini Kwan? The Yellow Ranger? I must have missed that episode...

shrugs
by Lord Dominator
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:33 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: MCU Discussion Thread
Replies: 909
Views: 21997

Here's the Wikipedia list anyways
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor ... uperheroes

Some Marvel ones listed are Deadpool, Hercules, and Valkyrie.
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads