NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 2060 matches

Return to advanced search

by Hammer Britannia
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"I disagree with your ideas on freedom fella, freedom cannot be restricted, even if it's for a good cause" - Don Sing Scaletta *Peeking from the doorstep* "Mr. Scaletta!, are you DON with your paperwork?" *starts laughing* - Aiko Suzuki Sing: "I'm done with this s***!"...
by Hammer Britannia
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:04 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"I'm sorry, but I can't work with fascists. I can be nothing more than neutral on Mr. Cruz." - Phi Hello to you, my little friend! How are you doing? As for you, you know I will always be positive! :D - Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Anna Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Cl...
by Hammer Britannia
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:52 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Picture War!!!
Replies: 1970
Views: 18221

Image


Putting the God back in Godmodding since uh... a couple of days ago
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: The Official NSG Jokes Thread
Replies: 407
Views: 6864

Here's a Joke

My life!
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:12 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"I can't really be positive on her because of our opposing economic views, but she seems harmless enough herself. :)" - Phi AN: "I fail to understand Mr. Seiho in any way. I will announce an official stance of permanent neutrality on them." "I'm getting serious Deja vu with...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:16 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

Total nonsense, as it would require the repeal of several amendments to get that shit to fly. Well Kesh, you kept screaming to high heaven that you are liberal, but your own words prove that you were lying all along. Post bookmarked for later use... Its called being opertunist. If it took me siding...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:13 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

Total nonsense, as it would require the repeal of several amendments to get that shit to fly. Well Kesh, you kept screaming to high heaven that you are liberal, but your own words prove that you were lying all along. Post bookmarked for later use... Its called being opertunist. If it took me siding...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:17 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

Republic of Keshiland wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:1. No nation except authoritarian North Korea and shitholes in Africa have fully banned guns for civ usage
2. Where the fuck did you get that 80% from?


20% or less own guns. 80% do not.

Just because someone doesn't own a gun doesn't mean they want them banned
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:15 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

But your state will NEVER be 100% gun free, and the right to beaar arms ISN'T a states rights issue. Guns are not human rights. Every other free nation has no right to own a gun so that says a lot. Why the hell do you care if my state 80% wants guns gone? Mind your own business! 1. No nation except...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

"If you have nothing to hide. you have nothing to fear" AKA, the same policies America has. You know, the corrupt and evil nation who orders cops to shoot on sight? So when I say that stuff about America or the police I get banned but when you guys say it it's fine #Biased I was pointing ...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:08 am
 
Forum: Factbooks and National Information
Topic: Does your country recognise Catalan Independence?
Replies: 73
Views: 872

No, because we already annexed them... 30 times.
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:00 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

Wanting to stop crazy people does not mean they want THEIR privacy invaded I want to see terrorism stopped, but I would prefer it if the NSA didn't watch my internet traffic. If you have nothing to hide you should not only not care about being watched but welcome it. Only those who are breaking the...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

I could say the same thing about all the drugs you want to legalize "If you want to have a deadly substance then you should have to give up all privacy. Why should someone loose their life in a Meth rage because you want privacy" Even still, that's not an excuse to invade someone's privac...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:47 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

No, this is not simple and safe, this is byzantine and stupid not to mention an invasion of privacy. Well if you want to have a deadly weapon then you should have to give up all privacy. Why should someone lose their life because you want your privacy? I could say the same thing about all the drugs...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:44 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Real AN: “I thought he was dead?”

(Did you really think an Anti-Bullshit gun could stop a nation as bullshit and cancerous as Hammer Britannia?)


/skip
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"Heh. Miroslav is alive and kicking, I see. Stojam is in good hands" -S.K.M. Friedrich V "I've always respected the German Empire, and he appears to be doing a Good Job maintaining it in his timeline. My opinion is positive" -Pink AN: "You must be crushed, along with your f...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:38 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

Every year everyone who owns a gun or wants to own a gun should be required to go through a house check, online check, and criminal check as well as pass a skills test and written test before getting their license renewed. Refusing to do any one of the 5 results in being barred for the whole year f...
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:36 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Man shoots his mother over video games
Replies: 91
Views: 1296

He's mentally ill, it's nothing's fault except his mental illness.

There is no discussion, only a sad tale of a mentally ill man who shoots his own mother over something so pointless
by Hammer Britannia
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:14 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: People can be Cursed
Replies: 112
Views: 1255

Internationalist Bastard wrote:We'd all be dead. That's really it

^^^

None would survive, we'd later be replaced by intelligent Apes because someone cursed a guy to be beaten to death by talking, intelligent, apes
by Hammer Britannia
Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:08 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"They may be a free nation but a Scientocracy is not a good form of government, negative" - President Jakeman "This sounds like some generic, shitty, Anti-Trump fanfic where the military takes over and they somehow DON'T create an authoritarian estate despite the fact their leader is...
by Hammer Britannia
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:05 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"Ah, the low bloods, an old acquaintance of mine. My opinion on them is positive." -Pink “Pink is back.” “I’m absolutely overjoyed to hear that a psychopathic madman is back in control of a multiversal empire. Hooray.” -Director Phur’an "I... I am not sure that's really a hooray. My ...
by Hammer Britannia
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"Ah, the low bloods, an old acquaintance of mine. My opinion on them is positive."
-Pink
by Hammer Britannia
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:43 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) IX
Replies: 6514
Views: 69479

"No u, piece of crap"
-Pink
by Hammer Britannia
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:27 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

Weird because I don't remember my dad who has been to both Iraq and Afghanistan tell me about lining people up and shooting them must have forgotten that day. They are in their country illegally and they are killing thousands of civilians in the crossfire of wars that should not be a thing. Emphasi...
by Hammer Britannia
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns
Replies: 2050
Views: 21442

Republic of Keshiland wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
France also uses its front-line infantry as a police force on occasion.


But it works because they are not in battle committing genocide against the middle east unlike the USA

Last time I checked, there are no American sponsored Concentration camps in the middle east.
Next

Remove ads

Return to advanced search

Remove ads