NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 282 matches

Return to advanced search

by Frostnia
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:36 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Constructively Rate the flag above you: VII
Replies: 12413
Views: 214561

9/10. The colors match excellently, and the image on the left both matches those colors and is simple enough that it doesn’t distract from the rest of the flag. Only reason I didn’t rate it 10/10 is because the colors and symbol make it look sort of... cartoony? Cell shaded? Still a great flag though.
by Frostnia
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:08 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The NationStates Feminism Thread IV: Fight Like A Girl!
Replies: 8640
Views: 115620

What I particularly like about them is that they're not anti-masculinity; they want to make the concept better, and to try and combat toxic ideas that may have settled in men's heads, not tear down the entire concept as evil. They're proud of being men and "bros", but don't let that get i...
by Frostnia
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:21 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The NationStates Feminism Thread IV: Fight Like A Girl!
Replies: 8640
Views: 115620

If you want more communities like that, may I suggest taking the bropill? Very cool! I think I'll throw them both up in the OP somewhere. Probably I'm not the only person in search of that stuff. What I particularly like about them is that they're not anti-masculinity; they want to make the concept...
by Frostnia
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:14 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The NationStates Feminism Thread IV: Fight Like A Girl!
Replies: 8640
Views: 115620

Can I ask what y'all think of the Men's Lib movement ? I'm in it, and it generally, at leas on the reddit platform, seems to be pretty pro-feminist I haven't seen that one before, though it's nice to see a Reddit men's group that isn't just bashing women for not sleeping with them. The Reddit misog...
by Frostnia
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:53 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Fascist White Supremacist Rally in Portland Thwarted
Replies: 1103
Views: 19527

The reason that the KKK is considered a singular group is that historically there was a singular group with a singular leader that lead the group. In other words while the current groups that use the KKK name are not connected besides using their rhetoric, at one time the KKK was a single group. Th...
by Frostnia
Thu May 30, 2019 9:18 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: What would God have to do to convince YOU of His existence?
Replies: 791
Views: 17901

Australian rePublic wrote:I am 100% convinced of the existence and benevolence of God, for you see, Strawberries and Cream M&Ms exist. I am also convinced of the existence of Satan, for I discovered the S&C M&Ms during lent

I’m sorry, but those sound horrible
by Frostnia
Sat May 11, 2019 8:44 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why does Antisemitism persist?
Replies: 378
Views: 9255

Bigotry as always existed and will always exist. Antisemitism in particular is a result of a number of historical factors. The Jews came to Europe in large migratory waves to Europe, settled in large communities, spoke an alien language, practiced unusual customs, had bizarre traditions, held heret...
by Frostnia
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:11 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right Wing Discussion Thread XV: A New Hoppe
Replies: 12470
Views: 201241

Yusseria wrote:Behold the unparalleled beauty of brutalism.

Thanks, I hate it
by Frostnia
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:53 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right Wing Discussion Thread XV: A New Hoppe
Replies: 12470
Views: 201241

Duhon wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Just imagine a giant Soviet robot invading Germany.


Or a giant American one. Where's that located?

Democracy is non-negotiable
by Frostnia
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:51 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Alt-Right or Israel?
Replies: 288
Views: 4769

I just find it infuriating that people devote such fervent energy to attacking Israel while generally shrugging off the actions of the surrounding states as "bad I guess". Even besides that, I don't see how Israel is in any way an apartheid state. I find it kind of strange that even when ...
by Frostnia
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:30 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Alt-Right or Israel?
Replies: 288
Views: 4769

"Ignore all the dictators all around it, guys, Israel is the real baddie" Nice whataboutism, I don't get to call it out on other people very often. I find the actions of literally every state bordering Israel questionable at the least, abhorrent in most cases. This doesn't change the fact...
by Frostnia
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:55 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Alt-Right or Israel?
Replies: 288
Views: 4769

Wohlstantia wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:And… serve as a home for the Jewish people, so that a second holocaust doesn’t happen?

As long as all the local Levantines just quietly disappear, I'm sure.

"Ignore all the dictators all around it, guys, Israel is the real baddie"
by Frostnia
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right Wing Discussion Thread XV: A New Hoppe
Replies: 12470
Views: 201241

Doesn't Christianity also condone slavery if not cruel? I imagine you could make the argument that it does, so long as the slaves are treated as equals to the master (but then again, quacks make interpretations from the Bible all the time to justify almost anything). But there's certainly no protec...
by Frostnia
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

Stalliongrad and Far-Eastern Territories wrote:
Purgatio wrote:
Talk about being self-hating. But even then...wow...I'm speechless.


My dude, I don't know where you got the assumption that I'm white, but it's a pretty ugly assumption.

That's gonna be a yikes from me
by Frostnia
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:35 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

Farnhamia wrote:
Frostnia wrote:I know more than a few fascists who disassociate themselves with the Nazis

Well, wouldn't you? I would.

Well yeah, obviously. I was just pointing out that not everybody thinks that NatSocs and fascists are the same.
by Frostnia
Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:17 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

No, they only self-describe themselves as such, and are admired by communists abroad. They magically became non-communist because you say so. :roll: There's no consensus within Left-Wing circles regarding if the USSR is what everyone had in mind with Communism, and this has been since the start. No...
by Frostnia
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:35 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: China is the real Australia
Replies: 140
Views: 3575

Oh shit, this is getting really dark my dudes...if the Jews don't exist, then WHO WAS JEWS? I bet it was the Greys and Nordics, seems like their SOP. Same shit they pulled at Dulce Base in 1979. As a Part Jew I can tell you who they were: The French. As a half-Jew I can certainly confirm. Definitel...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

As much as I despise the GOP for what it did to my state, that isn't fascist behavior, only anti-competitive. You can say it's anti-democracy, but until Republican hit squads start patrolling the streets of Wisconsin hunting down the libs, I'm gonna say they aren't. They do that to illegal immigran...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:27 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

Absolutely not. The GOP sucks, but it isn't controlled by fascists. Just like many people on the far-left, you have expanded the term beyond its actual definition to go after people you don't like. It's the left wing version of red baiting. I call limited the power of your successor such as what Re...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:20 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

Which again validates TS' point that whites are expected to welcome anyone, including seditious, traitorous individuals. 1: A possibly photosphopped image isn't gonna prove that. Even if the image isn't photosphopped that won't prove anything 2: Different political views =/= sedition/treason I thin...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

Fascism is a failure in an attempt to return to the glory days of Rome and 1800's Prussia. It'll always fail because they were unstable and their cronyism and conservatism stifled development, led to incompetence, etc. Blind loyalty to the state is often signs of incompetence and corruption, not th...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:17 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

No, not really. The Soviet Union was already starving its people long before it fell. Tsarists Russia has been doing that for way longer. The Soviet Union at least overcame the issue of constant famines. The nation industrialize, which allow at least some resemblance to the first world. Tsarist Rus...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:08 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

That's funny, because that kind of government tanks the state it controls Most of those nations failed because of social reforms to liberalism. in the 1980's Marxist-Leninist leaders were opening to market and social reforms, so they die from those decisions. No, not really. The Soviet Union was al...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:06 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

A one party state never works out very well. It very quickly becomes oppressive. What about North Korea? Every society is oppressive to someone. As for North Korea, they will change overtime. However, international sanctions hinder this. North Korea is oppressive to everyone. I don't think even the...
by Frostnia
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:04 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Fascism Inevitable in the Future of the West?
Replies: 1987
Views: 35110

Because without opposition, the government starts to backslide. Think about it on a personal level: kids who get whatever they want without criticism or control generally become bad, wasteful, people. Same principle applies with governments. You seem to think that a fascist government would never g...
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads