NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 379 matches

Return to advanced search

by Garner Industrial State
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:56 am
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Drew Durnil broke nationstates
Replies: 705
Views: 24747

Imagine if Pewdiepie made a video on NS It would actually ruin the sort of communal feel there is on the site, like, most of us have never seen another’s face, but this site is just the right size to have a large, but still close knit community If PewDiePie makes a video, we can just say goodbye to...
by Garner Industrial State
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:50 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: MAGAThread XVI: Raising the Barr
Replies: 12254
Views: 224888

Imagine trying to attack your most probable opponent’s bad positions but they just so happen to be the ones you agree with so you get another nation’s leader to help you attack his son but you get impeached all because you were too similar to your opponent to attack them legally
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:51 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: West Palm Beach plays "Baby Shark" on repeat
Replies: 328
Views: 5811

i dont even need the onion at this point
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:33 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

1: You said it a quote ago 1.5: It’s called a deconstruction 2: there is a thing called an inference 3: no one is omniscient 1) Show me where in Except only one person has done that. I said Apparently a belief can’t be held unless it’s announced word for word 1.5) What? 2) Inferences can be incorre...
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:26 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Anarchy in Puerto Rico
Replies: 332
Views: 5908

Bear Stearns wrote:
Demorvian wrote:I think Puerto Rico needs to be kicked out of the US. Just give them their independence so that we don't have to deal with them.


I will gladly pay them a lump sum to the tune of tens of billions if it means they become independent.

they have sort of a hurricane problem but okay
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:15 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Apparently a belief can’t be held unless it’s announced word for word Sweet strawman. Mind pointing to where I said anything along those lines before I set the strawman on fire? Whilst you're at it, prove that the belief is held by anyone who hasn't explicitly announced it. Go on. Also, you said 'c...
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:07 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Estanglia wrote:
Katganistan wrote:Ridiculous, isn't it?


Except only one person has done that.

Apparently a belief can’t be held unless it’s announced word for word
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:49 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

There, you need to man spread on the conveyors to assert dominance T-Posing but with leg. Because (I hate to brag) it indirectly put you in the wrong. Sorry if I sound smug. Y’know, apologizing for being smug doesn’t make you any less smug. And it didn’t make me wrong because none of my arguments r...
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:44 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Ors Might wrote:
Garner Industrial State wrote:I merely said it was the mindset of some in the thread, and someone confirmed that.

Which matters because..?

Because (I hate to brag) it indirectly put you in the wrong. Sorry if I sound smug.
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

How unfortunate for you that that post came after your posts. Unless you're a time traveller or the master of prediction, there is no way you intended for that post to be your evidence when it didn't exist when you made your claim. I merely said it was the mindset of some in the thread, and someone...
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:31 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Not to some other people If you're getting 'the epitome of leftism' from 'SJWs do shit', when none of us in this thread have mentioned 'the epitome of leftism' besides you, it is you to whom SJWs do shit = the epitome of leftism, not these 'other people'. SJWs do shit =/= the epitome of leftism. SJ...
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:24 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Estanglia wrote:
Garner Industrial State wrote:“SJW”s have been brought up quite a lot in this thread


SJWs do shit =/= the epitome of leftism.

Not to some other people
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:21 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Kynor wrote:
Garner Industrial State wrote:Y’all guys are calling an art house project the epitome of leftism

No one has even said shot about leftism until you brought it up

“SJW”s have been brought up quite a lot in this thread
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:15 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Ors Might wrote:
Garner Industrial State wrote:Remember when making room for other people was considered proper etiquette

It still is. Now its also proper ettiequte to not force someone to experience unnecessary pain when it’s convenient for you.

Y’all guys are calling an art house project the epitome of leftism
by Garner Industrial State
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:09 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 'Manspreading chair' and men's boundaries
Replies: 733
Views: 13020

Remember when making room for other people was considered proper etiquette
by Garner Industrial State
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:30 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Transgender Peaceful Protest Advocate Kept in Men's Prison
Replies: 213
Views: 4140

every middle eastern oil generalissimo should be guillotined
by Garner Industrial State
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:35 pm
 
Forum: NationStates
Topic: PiffleNet 2.1
Replies: 12479
Views: 294554





Image
Sintongia Garner
Saffron City, Argis
11th Presidential Minister
Single





Wrote:

+

-







the hashtags tell a different tale.


REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
by Garner Industrial State
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:29 pm
 
Forum: NationStates
Topic: PiffleNet 2.1
Replies: 12479
Views: 294554

https://i.imgur.com/fu8NYVJ.jpg Sintongia Garner Saffron City, Argis 11th Presidential Minister Single Wrote: + - Good evening to all online. I am Sintongia Garner, Presidential Minister of Argis and Head of the Argisian Socialist Front. My PiffleNet account will be used for mostly informal purpose...
by Garner Industrial State
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:25 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Guess what life is like in AN based on its primary banner!
Replies: 1856
Views: 32452

you get attacked by toucans daily
by Garner Industrial State
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:13 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Iran to breach uranium enrichment limit.
Replies: 218
Views: 5075

this whole thing would have been avoided if we didnt stage a coup in the 50s
by Garner Industrial State
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:39 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: What's the distinguishing/unique feature of AN or its User?
Replies: 8778
Views: 169127

It’s been only a day. I’ll check back later.
by Garner Industrial State
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:36 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: How do you Imagine the Player Above in Real Life? Part III
Replies: 4369
Views: 95155

A late 20s music hobbyist, according to ooc section.
by Garner Industrial State
Sat May 11, 2019 5:57 am
 
Forum: Factbooks and National Information
Topic: Your Nation's History of War.
Replies: 54
Views: 2080

War of Argisian secession-slight victory, mainland territory claims revoked
Argisian Civil War-ongoing, small scale
Russo-Argisian War (Azov War)-victory
WWII-Besieged, relieved by USSR
Black Sea War-loss to Romania
Second Azov War-victory
by Garner Industrial State
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:55 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: MAGAThread XV: Because Another
Replies: 12428
Views: 207484

Wait don’t checks and balances exist
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads