NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 2748 matches

Return to advanced search

by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: Yeah am I banned or what?
Replies: 12
Views: 877

Re: Yeah am I banned or what?

Ardchoille wrote:Bit more clarification: what makes you think you might be? Guilty conscience?

Can't find any current notification on your forum record or your nation, but what've you done lately?


I got 3 day banned, posted around it etc.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: How are you coping with the Economic crisis?
Replies: 57
Views: 2988

Re: How are you coping with the Economic crisis?

I'm doing great. Recession proof job FTW!
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:32 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: Yeah am I banned or what?
Replies: 12
Views: 877

Yeah am I banned or what?

Could do with a bit of a clarifcation, cheers.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: How do you like to vent?
Replies: 183
Views: 1677

Re: How do you like to vent?

By raping children.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: "I am a Democrat because I am a Mormon."
Replies: 64
Views: 780

Re: "I am a Democrat because I am a Mormon."

lalalala >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( My Army of smilies mwhahahahaha!!! :twisted: FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. My army of FUCK OFFs, telling you to do just that.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: On transubstantation.
Replies: 385
Views: 2830

Re: On transubstantation.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Would you care to explain why is that you think it's a load of BS?


Because you would be able to taste the blood/flesh, wouldn't you? As you can't, it's clearly a lie.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: On transubstantation.
Replies: 385
Views: 2830

Re: On transubstantation.

Well it's obv a load of fucking bullshit really isn't it? I mean fucking come on.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:28 am
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: Letters to a younger you
Replies: 267
Views: 7800

Re: Letters to a younger you

BunnySaurus Bugsii wrote:Oh, you poor addict. Try to undo your choice, would you? With the puny reserves of will you still have?


I managed a whole week, I'll have you know!
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: These guys should know better by now...
Replies: 36
Views: 985

Re: These guys should know better by now...

Daistallia 2104 wrote:And now he's asking for it...


You might be on to something there mate.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:27 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: These guys should know better by now...
Replies: 36
Views: 985

Re: posting round a ban?

DaWoad wrote:calling a mod incompetent is just a really good way to get yourself in lotsa trouble


Not particularly concerned, tbh. And it's true, she obviously doesn't have the competency to ban me.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: These guys should know better by now...
Replies: 36
Views: 985

Re: posting round a ban?

I'm not posting around anything. I will stop posting when the ban comes into place. I think it was fair of me to call Kryo incompetent, as she didn't do her job properly.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:06 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 10 Worst Evolutionary Designs
Replies: 86
Views: 1682

Re: 10 Worst Evolutionary Designs

Number 1: Hairless kitten.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:53 am
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: Letters to a younger you
Replies: 267
Views: 7800

Re: Letters to a younger you

Dear 23 year old NNLDI,

Don't join this forum called NSG, it's full of egotistical pussies, Nazi dumbfucks, leftie wankers and a Gestapo crew of self important moderators.

Yours sincerely.

present day NNLDI.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: "I am a Democrat because I am a Mormon."
Replies: 64
Views: 780

Re: "I am a Democrat because I am a Mormon."

You've put an unnecessary "M" after the "O" in the title.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:41 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Whose statements are "un-American": Rush or Nancy Pelosi?
Replies: 184
Views: 1953

Re: Whose statements are "un-American": Rush or Nancy Pelosi?

Bit of a retarded thread. How can a statement be "Un-American". What even constitutes un-American?
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:36 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Thankyou, Max Barry!
Replies: 91
Views: 1573

Re: Thankyou, Max Barry!

Kryozerkia wrote:NNLDI, go cool off for a day in the penalty box.


Seeing as I can still access the forums because you're too incompetent to actually ban me, I pick no.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Thankyou, Max Barry!
Replies: 91
Views: 1573

Re: Thankyou, Max Barry!

Ring of Isengard wrote:lol, irony


You don't even know what that means, you fucking idiot.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: US/Obama Healthcare Plan Consolidated MEGA-THREAD
Replies: 3641
Views: 27584

Re: Chuck Norris: Obamacare has Govt. Meddling Child-Rearing

Chuck Norris is a reactionary fucking moron. You have that in common with him, You-gi-Owe.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: USA & The Metric System
Replies: 315
Views: 21286

Re: USA & The Metric System

The only other countries not on the Metric system are Liberia and Burma - Third World Countries. And the UK. We still use Imperial measurements for most things. Notice how we aren't a 3rd world country, and think before you start talking shit. Although you are a fucking retard, so that might be hard.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Thankyou, Max Barry!
Replies: 91
Views: 1573

Re: Thankyou, Max Barry!

Louis Van Boxel Woolf wrote:Aaaah... Your spoling our fun :(
Your quote is also true, but that isn't Max's fault.


Fair point, but NSG is still a shithole full of self important twats.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Thankyou, Max Barry!
Replies: 91
Views: 1573

Re: Thankyou, Max Barry!

Happyclownland2 wrote:Dare I point out you have 2,826 posts? Even if you don't post in NSG.
Just a random fun fact by your paranoid neighborhood crazy.


Hence the "anymore" part. Although I am somewhat defeating my point by posting here.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The International Culture Thread: The U.K.
Replies: 78
Views: 663

Re: The International Culture Thread: The U.K.

Eofaerwic wrote:HA! Knew you couldn't stay away!


I know, it's been a hard week. I am however cutting down so it's all good.
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: 2012
Replies: 287
Views: 3245

Re: 2012

Well if I were you, i'd pack up on bottles of water, food, and radios, plus a battery. And bunker down in your basement block the door. And wait it out =). If I were you, I would shut the fuck up and get the fuck off the internet, get a bit of fresh air and a fucking brain. Moronic cunts like you m...
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:34 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The International Culture Thread: The U.K.
Replies: 78
Views: 663

Re: The International Culture Thread: The U.K.

1. Is there such a thing as correct english? 2. The UK is referred to as a democracy but it has a queen. I do not undertand that. 3. Are Muslims taking over their country? 4. How is the cost of living there? 5. What's with people drinking warm beer? 6. What do the British think of Americans, French...
by No Names Left Damn It
Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:32 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Thankyou, Max Barry!
Replies: 91
Views: 1573

Re: Thankyou, Max Barry!

I disagree. After a while the game gets boring, and NSG is full of way too many whiny bitches, pussies, fucking morons etc. Which is why I don't post anymore.
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads