NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 25703 matches

Return to advanced search

by Katganistan
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Theocracy Discussion Thread
Replies: 1514
Views: 14248

You can't do that. Go away and die. I will put this in moderation if you do not stop. 1) Warned for wishing harm on someone. You can't do that. 2) Warned for mods as a weapon. Either report someone for rulebreaking, or don't. You don't get to threaten to report them unless they do what you want.
by Katganistan
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:00 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Nine arrested for beating up schoolgirls in India
Replies: 194
Views: 2320

The boys were trespassing and harassing the girls. They probably were pushed because seriously, 13 year olds beating 17 year olds doesn't make sense. The boys then brought weapons and adults to beat the girls and their teachers. Why the cops didn't do something when the girls initially complained is...
by Katganistan
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:32 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [R] Pro Choice Thread
Replies: 14
Views: 1453

Disagreeing or pointing out that your arguments are not strong is not bullying, Quantipapa. If you honestly feel that way (as you seem to state you are being bullied often), perhaps joining a debate forum is not a good choice.
by Katganistan
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:38 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Ending my Nation... Any questions?
Replies: 1
Views: 118

There isn't a place for "I'm leaving" threads. Telegram your friends, put it in your regional messageboard.
by Katganistan
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:29 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Abortion Thread] Where do you draw the line? (POLL UP!)
Replies: 2118
Views: 25021

I suppose I'm the exception that proves the rule, then, Godular. I was raised Catholic but very much definitely am pro choice. Same with my mother. My grandparents, devout Catholics, are very pro-life, my mother is very pro-choice, and I am very pro-life. :blink: My mom's pro-choice as well, which ...
by Katganistan
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:19 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: California White Supremacists Arrested
Replies: 862
Views: 9434

Kubumba Tribe wrote:
Trumptonium1 wrote:
Hang on, is apologising enough to rid oneself of consequences of committed crimes in the Qu'ran?

Someone likes whataboutism.
Anyway, the Holy Qur'an isn't the topic of this thread.

No, I was curious where "I'm sorry" gets you off the hook past age six.
by Katganistan
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:16 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: California White Supremacists Arrested
Replies: 862
Views: 9434

Poking fun at the people who pretend that Antifa is this terrifying threat to America is fun. Not to defend white supremacy here, but antifa made it perfectly clear that they don't believe in free speech, so they are a threat. A threat? How? "I think some people are subhuman" "YOU'RE...
by Katganistan
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:11 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: California White Supremacists Arrested
Replies: 862
Views: 9434

Kubumba Tribe wrote:AlHamdulillah, may Allah SWT punish them until they repent or apologize, aameen.

May they rot in jail for the violent criminals they are.
by Katganistan
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Abortion Thread] Where do you draw the line? (POLL UP!)
Replies: 2118
Views: 25021

Soooooo, I have something of a question for the catholics out there. I can understand that the ongoing policy is that one must work to preserve all human life, but I am fundamentally flabbergasted at the idea of inflicting suffering on others to do so. It feels almost as if quality of life has take...
by Katganistan
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:30 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

By choices, I mean the fetus or entity in question consciously deciding to do or not do an action. A fetus also isn't capable as far as I'm aware of communicating a choice anyway. Consciousness arguably emerges before a fetus is born. At the earliest, one might allege that it becomes possible betwe...
by Katganistan
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:59 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

I have stated repeatedly in earlier posts that exceptions apply - and usually these exceptions are medically related. However, exceptions are called exceptions for a reason, and no longer fall within the domain of FREEDOM TO CHOOSE OH YEA BABEHHH Why not actually answer the questions, rather than r...
by Katganistan
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:27 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

Simply a straw man, and you should know better. People arguing in favor of abortion being regarded as pro-abortion is a strawman now? People repeating the same foolish statement that people are arguing for abortion that has been refuted and explained a million times are regarded as having something...
by Katganistan
Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:09 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Runaway creates a kidnapper
Replies: 84
Views: 1270

Free Arabian Nation wrote:How does one hook up with a gut?


Through the mouth, down the esophagus and then continuing through the stomach, large and small intestines, presumably.
by Katganistan
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Runaway creates a kidnapper
Replies: 84
Views: 1270

He's 19? Legally an adult. A stupid adult, but an adult.
He drove a minor to NYC and left her on her own. That is definitely endangering her.

Yes, he's a kidnapper. Sorry to destroy your world view.
by Katganistan
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:50 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

Not what I was doing. I was stating that the fetus is incapable of making choices, contrary to Athonuna's assertion.' The Law ca n appoint a trustee, a guardian ad litem, for an unborn fetus. So, having rights, that is not a nonperson. Except, it generally does not. It leaves it up to its mother if...
by Katganistan
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:45 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

That's because they're right. The pro-life position is that women shouldn't have the choice of abortion, hence anti- choice . The pro-choice position, however, is not that abortion is good, in fact many oppose it but think it should be legal, so calling pro-choicers anti-life or pro-abortion is inc...
by Katganistan
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:56 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

I get the feeling they're reading too much into your statements, as they have done previously with others. I think it's time to lock this post. Clearly nobody is shifting positions, so it classifies as resolved. My opinion. Weren't you told specifically to stop doing that? God, it's like a broken r...
by Katganistan
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:20 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

Ok let's just agree to hate reach other by default then Why are you so scared of "pro-life" ideas facing criticism? Why do you only approve of political debates in which all sides agree? You can't be wrong if everyone agrees with you. Or, you can all by wrong but you don't have to accept ...
by Katganistan
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:39 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

The Free Joy State wrote:
Quantipapa wrote:
Yea yea yea, keep insisting.

And the comment contributes precisely... what to the discussion?

Nothing of value.
Honestly, the reasoning is incomprehensible unless the purpose of it is to simply waste time.
by Katganistan
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is "pro-choice" a misleading term?
Replies: 1025
Views: 13135

In the context of abortion Pro life is exactly that, protecting the life that began upon conception. In this same context pro-choice is representative of a person's choice to extinguish that life. Sure it is a choice, but the greater emphasis is on extinguishing that life. That's my view on this. I...
by Katganistan
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:42 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Domestic Abuse
Replies: 123
Views: 1748

I'm so sorry, Datlofff.
by Katganistan
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:27 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: US Ed Dept Takes Controversial Definition of "Anti-Semitism"
Replies: 108
Views: 1710

As I said, "bright side". The same guy who said there were Good People On Both Sides at Charlottesville, one of which consisted of a Polo Shirt brigade waving Tiki torches and talking about Jews like they were body snatching alien vegetables. All you need to understand the inconsistency i...
by Katganistan
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:29 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Abortion Thread] Where do you draw the line? (POLL UP!)
Replies: 2118
Views: 25021

...because the woman would need to go through 9 months of pregnancy before that happens...? And because chucking another 600,000+ babies into the already creaking adoption and foster system isn't a viable solution...? Almost like...we should put more money into the system. Also with the rising acce...
by Katganistan
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:25 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Abortion Thread] Where do you draw the line? (POLL UP!)
Replies: 2118
Views: 25021

Here is a study that discusses the impacts of unintended pregnancy on both parents and children. Another discussing the impacts on women who wanted to abort but could not. Legalizing abortion has led to a significant drop in crime. Most adult women who have abortions do not have mental health probl...
by Katganistan
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:22 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Is Ninety-Eighty Four a horror novel?
Replies: 41
Views: 819

I would say it's a dystopian fiction, or perhaps even a dystopian science fiction, novel.
Next

Remove ads

Return to advanced search

Remove ads