NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 5602 matches

Return to advanced search

by The Wolven League
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:27 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Last Opportunity to support Free Syria?
Replies: 127
Views: 4294

The best option in Syria would be the Kurds. I used to support Assad, but the man clearly shows little regard for his own people and has become littl more than a dictator. Meanwhile, the rebels have been hijacked by al-Qaeda affiliates and Islamists.

Well, there's also ISIS, but...
by The Wolven League
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:24 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Turkish Constitutional Referendum
Replies: 146
Views: 3160

An interesting fact: Erdogan does the ''R4bia'' sign, a sign made by supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood. Again, he often cited he supports the movement. I would not read very far into that. It isn't be the first time a Turkish politician made a disingenuous hand gesture: Kilicdaroglu made the wol...
by The Wolven League
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Turkish Constitutional Referendum
Replies: 146
Views: 3160

Our most magnificent Sultan needs a Yes vote, or else the Turkish nationalists won't be able to appropriate various historical figures as being Turkish. And what would we do without that?
by The Wolven League
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:17 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: The Fallout Thread
Replies: 8248
Views: 195839

Was thinking of getting Fallout 2 on Steam because I've ten dollars left to spend, but I've heard its kind of buggy. Is this true?
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:48 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Yep. There's also the rest of the Arabian Peninsula. Yes, which still contains only a fraction of the whole world's Muslim population, and just because the governments of those nations are fundamentalist, that does not men that their inhabitants themselves are, specially when they are not particula...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:45 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

I assume you're addressing me since I'm the one talking more about free speech, so I'll answer this. A death threat is not expressing an opinion. It is a statement that you are going to harm someone. "I am going to kill you,"Is not expressing an opinion. On the other hand, "I would l...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

How am I "deflecting"? You and I were not engaged in a specific argument beforehand, so I've nothing to deflect. I criticized your usage of the phrase "radical Islamism" and we exchanged, what? Three posts? And now you're saying I'm avoiding the subject at hand, though you can c...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:35 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Yeah, Islamist countries like Saudi Arabia, where women can't fucking operate a vehicle and gays are stoned to death, aren't radical, right? 1. Saudi Arabia being ruled by religious fundamentalists who regularly violate their people's human rights has nothing to do with anything we were discussing,...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:15 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

"Radical" Islamism is redundant. Islamism is a vile, radical ideology on its own. That's your opinion, not an established fact. And furthermore it's the exact sort of simplistic and unhelpful opinion that plays a part in creating the sort of hostile environment in which vulnerable youth e...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:55 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Yet they all were quick to hop on Clinton's bandwagon. Clinton isn't left-wing, though. She is liberal, though. "Left" vs "right" is a basic and outdated approach to politics that does not convey the whole truth. I only used the terms so I don't have to write fifty specific ideo...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:51 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

It's not so much that radical Islamists and the Western far right team up, but rather that the two have a rather symbiotic relationship. As one grows in strength and visibility, so does the other in response. As some vulnerable young men become radicalized by the far right in the face of Islamic ex...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:50 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Said Islamists are allowed to spout their bullshit as long as it doesn't break the same rules that get Nazis in trouble. This thread was started by a Nazi complaining that Europe doesn't allow Nazis a big enough platform for their views, and that somehow free speech is dead or drying in Europe. The...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:48 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Not at all. Those specific groups were created by Syrian Kurds. The Peshmerga played an important role in maintaining order in northern Iraq (AQI was based primarily in the Sunni Triangle) and were the ones that captured OBL's courier iirc, leading to Operation Neptune Spear. Good good. what did th...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:44 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Would you agree with hate speech laws targeting communists and those that support the former communist regimes in Central and Eastern Europe? If we were speaking of communists in general? No. Unlike white supremacism, nazism or radical Islamism, communism is awfully broad, and unless the communists...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

It's like when people on Tumblr start firing off labels for themselves and no one knows what the fuck they're talking about. Maybe if you spent less time worrying about tumblr users, you'd be better informed about world events. Right. Forgot about that democratic confederalist revolt in South Sudan...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

No, that's not my opinion. I think you misinterpreted me, which I can understand. Perhaps I did not explain myself properly. My opinion is that Holocaust denial is almost always explicitly wielded by extremist individuals and movements as an argument to radicalize others. By not allowing Holocaust ...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Neo Balka wrote:
Amudarya wrote:
It may shock you to learn this, but the "far left" is not a monolith. I'm a democratic confederalist, not a Stalinist.


what

It's like when people on Tumblr start firing off labels for themselves and no one knows what the fuck they're talking about.
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:38 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Because it's illegal to kill people who aren't waging literal jihad in most countries. ...and your point is what, exactly? My point is that it's a far left, feminist militia who is actually the one fighting (and winning) against the Islamist menace, not a bunch of alt-righters. The Kurds have only ...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:35 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Vassenor wrote:
New Werpland wrote:Yes, you might have seen it used in the op.


Outlets are only valid when they support the conservative narrative.

Outlets are only valid when they're neutral.
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:30 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

Amudarya wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:In my experience, the far-left and Islamists tend to team up not the Islamists and far-right.


Tell that to the YPG/YPJ, who have killed more Islamists than any right-wing group.

Because it's illegal to kill people who aren't waging literal jihad in most countries.
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:28 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

The only actual "liberals" that exist today are people like Sargon of Akkad, who are regularly called "neo-nazis" because they aren't ultra-left. Sargon of Akkad is a "liberal" in the same way that Steve Bannon is a "leninist". Forgive me if I don't take that...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:27 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

The media is biased towards... the right? Is that what you're suggesting? Oh, boy, haven't had such a good laugh in eons. Since the bulk of mass media is owned by a handful of large private conglomerates who most definitely love the concept of money and capitalism in general and clearly weren't too...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

I don't think an ultra-leftist is under any authority to bemoan "hateful agendas" considering the rhetoric they use against the middle and upper classes and their historical treatment of those two groups. Guilty as charged, and proud of it. Somebody earlier wanted to know the difference b...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:09 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

You're blowing shit out of proportion while you accuse another of doing the same. Naw, that's what you alt-righters do. Trying to accuse the rest of the world of censoring you and being special snowflakes when really, it's you lot that are the ones who are so triggered by reality that you want to e...
by The Wolven League
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Death of Free Speech in Europe
Replies: 583
Views: 6950

I'm so sorry I actually give a fuck about my nation's identity and culture. I'm sorry I don't want foreigners that have been shown time and time again to commit more crime and rape to come to my country. You know I feel sorry for you, and those like you, I really do. It must be dreadful to live wit...
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads