NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 205 matches

Return to advanced search

by Pantoufle
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:17 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Thousands of Hondurans heading toward the US
Replies: 4428
Views: 50119

I thought that they were all secretly Middle Eastern Terrorists™ though. Some Might Be =/= All Nice try though. That's why we need stricter immigration laws so we can make sure those coming in are vetted and not part of a gang or a terrorist organization. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if there ac...
by Pantoufle
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:26 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is the US a Christian nation?
Replies: 423
Views: 7480

As an Agnostic,I don't think we're strictly a Christian nation considering the constitution literally says we are secular. Fundamentally however, many of our laws are based in Judeo-Christian beliefs. It's why some cultures/peoples can't assimilate into American life as well as other cultures can.
by Pantoufle
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:00 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Is the AN left-wing or right-wing?
Replies: 6264
Views: 79334

Megazone 23 wrote:Centre-left? Dat income tax though

*skip me*
We have a plan in place for massive tax cuts, you can blame our former governments. This one is much more conservative lol
by Pantoufle
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:36 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Is the AN left-wing or right-wing?
Replies: 6264
Views: 79334

centrist probably
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:40 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: US Midterm Election Megathread II: The Stretch Run Begins
Replies: 12568
Views: 133191

Vassenor wrote:
Pantoufle wrote:Uhhh for the reason they're being detained? They came here illegally, that is a crime. They are being held to be tried for the crime. It's like being arrested.


And as for my first point?

Im not aware of what you claim in your first point from what I've researched
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:17 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: US Midterm Election Megathread II: The Stretch Run Begins
Replies: 12568
Views: 133191

Their parents came here illegally, they are a victim of their parents crime. What else are we to do with them? It'd be ideal if people wouldn't bring children with to enter a country illegally. If they were American citizens I would see the argument being made for calling the detention centers a co...
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: US Midterm Election Megathread II: The Stretch Run Begins
Replies: 12568
Views: 133191

Bingo! Seriously, people are going to believe what they're gonna believe usually no matter how hard you try to explain that is not the case. Usually they just seem to get into semantics and feelings rather than actually looking at what you provided. Concentration camps typically exterminate a group...
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: America's Uncertain Future
Replies: 660
Views: 9262

Alright lol Lol indeed. Thinking the American left is far to the left, and the American right isn't far to the right. Lol indeed. By a European standard, sure. But Europe isn't the entire world and it doesn't get to set the barometer for what is far right and far left. Much as America or North Amer...
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: US Midterm Election Megathread II: The Stretch Run Begins
Replies: 12568
Views: 133191

Those tent cities where children are being held without charge? Yeah, those are concentration camps. Detention centers aren’t concentration camps. Bingo! Seriously, people are going to believe what they're gonna believe usually no matter how hard you try to explain that is not the case. Usually the...
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: America's Uncertain Future
Replies: 660
Views: 9262

Olerand wrote:
Pantoufle wrote:Are you seriously trying to say the inverse of what I showed in the publication I shared is true? Because that seems like what you're trying to do.
:clap:

I couldn't see the Pew study, it never loaded for me. I was only responding to your post.

Alright lol
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:06 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: America's Uncertain Future
Replies: 660
Views: 9262

Wow, uh. Interesting responses, I don't recall seeing a statement I quite agree with so here's my take. I don't think this is because of Trump, or because of Kavanaugh. This is something that has been brewing for a few years now, well before Trump took office and even considered running for Preside...
by Pantoufle
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:41 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: America's Uncertain Future
Replies: 660
Views: 9262

Wow, uh. Interesting responses, I don't recall seeing a statement I quite agree with so here's my take. I don't think this is because of Trump, or because of Kavanaugh. This is something that has been brewing for a few years now, well before Trump took office and even considered running for Presiden...
by Pantoufle
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:00 pm
 
Forum: Global Economics and Trade
Topic: Slaves for sale [MT]
Replies: 109
Views: 2834

Recently we left the World Assembly so why not... 50 Pleasure slaves, we're gonna work in cooperation with Contala and their program to make cat girls but we want to make Cat boys. Obviously that means they must be male. :clap: :rofl: :bow: Hopefully payment in Pantouflian bonds will be suffici...
by Pantoufle
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:56 pm
 
Forum: Global Economics and Trade
Topic: Slaves for sale [MT]
Replies: 109
Views: 2834

Recently we left the World Assembly so why not... 50 Pleasure slaves, we're gonna work in cooperation with Contala and their program to make cat girls but we want to make Cat boys. Obviously that means they must be male. The Pantouflian International Trade Commission has been alerted to this ac...
by Pantoufle
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: What do you think of when you see the AN's flag? III
Replies: 9205
Views: 103469

Dreshand wrote:Anime

spaghetti
by Pantoufle
Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:14 pm
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: [Draft] Repeal 'Permit Male Circumcision'
Replies: 75
Views: 2882

OOC: I think this is an interesting subject even in real life. I mean strange to be considering it for a online thing like this but I suppose I kinda agree. Also about the recent freedom of religion bill I hope it will pass but it's looking bleak. Sadly. I'm gay myself, and I like em either way lol ...
by Pantoufle
Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 am
 
Forum: Factbooks and National Information
Topic: Your government's opinion on the above nation
Replies: 12486
Views: 176594

We find a mutual respect for economic advancement, we hope for positive relations. We respect them and hope to establish relations ASAP. On some regards, we generally agree with each other. In other aspects mostly pertaining to how businesses should or shouldn't be regulated by the government and c...
by Pantoufle
Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:06 am
 
Forum: Factbooks and National Information
Topic: Your government's opinion on the above nation
Replies: 12486
Views: 176594

"Although Popliales has no interest in them, the Greater Empire always takes interest in new peoples. From what the Gamindustrians have shared, the Empire may even offer them membership." ~Anonymous Poplialesii Official Their flag is offensive Probably a peaceful country, no real reason t...
by Pantoufle
Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:13 am
 
Forum: Factbooks and National Information
Topic: Status of Homosexuality in your Nation
Replies: 652
Views: 14077

Is it legal to be homosexual? Yes, has been since establishment of the nation Can homosexual people be in civil unions or marriage, if not what? Yes, Marriage and Civil Union. Can same-sex couples adopt? Yes Whats a rough estimate of people who identify as homosexual in your nation? In our census we...
by Pantoufle
Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:33 pm
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: NSG Senate Chamber: I came, I saw, I cleaned up after myself
Replies: 8666
Views: 157067

Sorry, I've been inactive for a couple months.... :unsure:
by Pantoufle
Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 pm
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: NSG Senate Chamber: I came, I saw, I cleaned up after myself
Replies: 8666
Views: 157067

I guess... So Aye.
by Pantoufle
Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:14 pm
 
Forum: Archives
Topic: NSG Senate Chamber: I came, I saw, I cleaned up after myself
Replies: 8666
Views: 157067

Shame I missed voting on the recent bill, I've been rather inactive on NS recently.
by Pantoufle
Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:24 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: AMERICA: A Christian Nation?
Replies: 1532
Views: 26237

Jews are okay. But Jewish immigration to the states shall be limited. Everyone else should not be welcome because their unholy faiths will dilute American culture, traditions and values. That includes Christianity! Idgaf if this was posted a month ago but I'm going to address it anyways. I hope you...
by Pantoufle
Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 pm
 
Forum: Factbooks and National Information
Topic: What is your Countries leaders title
Replies: 228
Views: 3810

His/Her Majesty (HM) - King Henri Engström
by Pantoufle
Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:05 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Worst Person in History
Replies: 327
Views: 4388

Kuango wrote:George W. Bush

Senior too?
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads