NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 1248 matches

Return to advanced search

by Ndaku
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:43 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: [PASSED] Commend Vippertooth33
Replies: 79
Views: 2938

Totally deserves it. He made the so-called Right look like wimps and simps.
by Ndaku
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:41 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: [DEFEATED] Condemn Mikeswill
Replies: 40
Views: 2240

Respect to Mikeswill for holding NationStates down for so long, so much so that he gets a badge. To me, a badge is a badge, condemned or commended. Either way, it's still a form of tribute. A tribute to a nation who has refused to give others their tribute, even though many more are more deserving ...
by Ndaku
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:31 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: [DEFEATED] Condemn Mikeswill
Replies: 40
Views: 2240

Respect to Mikeswill for holding NationStates down for so long, so much so that he gets a badge. To me, a badge is a badge, condemned or commended. Either way, it's still a form of tribute.
by Ndaku
Tue May 05, 2020 2:28 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Race Thread
Replies: 126
Views: 1937

West Leas Oros 2 wrote:So how about the Indy 500?

I believe F1 should be back by July :lol2:
by Ndaku
Tue May 05, 2020 2:26 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Race Thread
Replies: 126
Views: 1937

At the end of every race is the human race.
by Ndaku
Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 pm
 
Forum: Election Headquarters
Topic: No More Bullsh*t: Jocospor for WA Secretary-General
Replies: 567
Views: 10751

You want to end BS, but you're running a whole cult, worshiping a region and yourself?
by Ndaku
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:25 am
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: The Great Discord ?
Replies: 59
Views: 3066

You can probably call it the Discordic Era/Period?
by Ndaku
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:02 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: The Interregional Axis: Public Gameplay Thread
Replies: 69
Views: 3092

This is yet another castle built upon sinking sand.
by Ndaku
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:35 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Resignation from the CCD
Replies: 13
Views: 827

Good play!
by Ndaku
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:25 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: [WITHDRAWN] Commend Riakou
Replies: 92
Views: 2880

Yokiria wrote:
Ndaku wrote:I don't always involve myself in the WA as much as I used to, but considering the valiant effort from Riakou against closed-minded, bigoted, ignorant values and ideals, I'd support this.

Thank you. It's much appreciated. I like your signature, by the way.

For sure! I appreciate it! :)
by Ndaku
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:18 pm
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: [WITHDRAWN] Commend Riakou
Replies: 92
Views: 2880

I don't always involve myself in the WA as much as I used to, but considering the valiant effort from Riakou against closed-minded, bigoted, ignorant values and ideals, I'd support this.
by Ndaku
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What's wrong with diversity?
Replies: 552
Views: 10934

It scares a narrow-minded consciousness.
by Ndaku
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:14 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

Obviously, eternal life is something beyond our comprehension, but it's much better than the best life one can live in this lifetime, and most certainly better than eternal torment. But only those who are in Christ shall inherit life, those who've repented and literally lived a life unto Him and Hi...
by Ndaku
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:29 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Fear of the Unknown: Why I'm scared of 2020
Replies: 140
Views: 3793

(I John 4:17-19) 17Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19...
by Ndaku
Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:19 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

How exactly does eternal life with him work? Cuz I know for a fact that people as they are now would get bored with infinite amount of time. Do we change? Is it so big that we just end up forgetting things going in an endless loop ? As finite beings are we even ourselves when we plug in infinity, i...
by Ndaku
Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:16 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

When it comes to how BS happens in life, I have come to realize this as a reminder that this world isn't the original motive of God's creation, because of sin. This world is plagued with much BS, and in many circumstances, the wicked tend to prosper. However, the promise we have in Christ that He wi...
by Ndaku
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:03 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The all-purpose NBA thread
Replies: 1145
Views: 24699

VAN GOAT!
by Ndaku
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:50 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Commend Woonsocket
Replies: 69
Views: 5179

The Chief Executive rarely issues a ban and there is a procedure in place for appeal if there is a ban under the Ban Audit Act I believe. I suggest you approach Markanite about your ban and he will consider the request, if it is reasonable. Ndaku was a former WA delegate and prominent member of the...
by Ndaku
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:45 am
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Commend Woonsocket
Replies: 69
Views: 5179

I usually have no problem voting for people who are about to get commended, but I'm going to have to go against this one. Over a year ago, I had returned to NationStates after a couple of months of a break from it. Upon returning, I saw 10000 Islands as a good place to restart. This would have been ...
by Ndaku
Thu May 23, 2019 3:06 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

How else am I supposed to bring Him up? He is who He is as He was and is and is to come. My problem with the Catholic church is that I'm not convinced that all of whom make up the leadership are all saved, and there may be many who believe they are. Being saved means being baptized in the Holy Spir...
by Ndaku
Wed May 22, 2019 8:56 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

What distinction am I making? And what defines a Christian to you? You keep bringing up the Holy Spirit in a way that seems to me like you are making a distinction between the Priesthood and Laypeople, to suggest that the priesthood is infused with the Holy Spirit and lay people aren’t. The authori...
by Ndaku
Wed May 22, 2019 8:33 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

EDITS made: I understand that it's an exercise of our humility to confess our sins to one another, but would you say it's wrong for me to confess my sins to my Father and my Father alone? The One of whom can actually forgive me? Or, assuming that all who maintain the leadership of the Catholic Chur...
by Ndaku
Wed May 22, 2019 8:06 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

This authority in John 20:23 was given because the LORD had given them the Holy Spirit Himself. Is it supposed that all of the popes, priests, nuns, lay theologians, passed down from each generation of Bishops to the next had the Holy Spirit in them? The forgiveness was only made possible because t...
by Ndaku
Wed May 22, 2019 7:57 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

What, specifically, is this Sacred Tradition? And which of what I said is heresy to you? Sacred Tradition is everything . The Gospel, The Scripturses, the Doctrines of the Trinity, Christology, Marian doctrines, the Divine Liturgy, the writings of all the Saints, the findings of the ecumenical coun...
by Ndaku
Wed May 22, 2019 7:37 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281381

Tarsonis wrote:
Ndaku wrote:Is this Sacred Tradition really just believing in His gospel, repenting through having faith in Him by confessing sins to Him and Him only?


No, it’s not just that. And that third one there is heresy.

What, specifically, is this Sacred Tradition? And which of what I said is heresy to you?
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads