NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 1276 matches

Return to advanced search

by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:44 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is the UN sufficient and reliable?
Replies: 153
Views: 2263

I do somewhat agree with this statement, but there’s stll the Peacekeeping force, the aid agencies and UNESCO. There’s still a lot more to argue about. yea you're right, I guess in a way it's a way of keeping the world free of the most serious evils. But I don't think we'll honestly see a world bod...
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:47 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

Valrifell wrote:
Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:I propose that we ignore Slovenya until they have an argument based on facts and not neo-Nazi propaganda. Anyone else with me?


They derailed the thread so that would be a good idea regardless.

actually, I didn't bring up Hitler in the first place
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:46 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:I propose that we ignore Slovenya until they have an argument based on facts and not neo-Nazi propaganda. Anyone else with me?

Depends where you get your facts from. But that's alright. I know I'm fighting against the current.
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:43 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Are you implying there was no holocaust? Or that the Germans were as evilly as oppressed as the Jews?

Yes to the first question, and the second question is pretty complicated and might offend and traumatize the weakest of the NS community.
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:41 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:As long as you get to keep believing yours.

you have a deal my friend ;)
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:39 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Oh you mean like the holocaust? To think the Poles, would be capable of such evil.

you keep believing your fairy tales
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:23 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

An argument can be made that the Sudetenland, Alsace, and Danzig were all German (not a very good one, tbh, but I'll assume that's your point), but Denmark, Norway, the Benelux, and Russia weren't. Didn't stop him from trying to take them anyway, did it? Norway and Denmark were being used by the al...
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:19 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

Alvecia wrote:As yes, that famously German former province of “France”

The French fought the Germans, he sought out to make peace with them (and other allies) before fighting them. So is it wrong they were defeated and conquered then? no.
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:13 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

We tried that whole "isolationism" thing. Next thing we knew, an Austrian landscape painter took over most of Europe, and we figured out that maybe we should do something about that. uhm, actually no. He took back what was originally German. https://www.darkmoon.me/uploads/Patton-quote-19...
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is the UN sufficient and reliable?
Replies: 153
Views: 2263

The UN is a useless circus, it's only there to condemn nations without taking any action.
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:06 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Guess where AN is from in real life!
Replies: 4981
Views: 56622

Scandinavia somewehere
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:05 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Does the US need more military spending?
Replies: 172
Views: 1979

The US is all about maintaining it's world influence and power. We need to be more like Switzerland!
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:02 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Do you like to travel in first class?
Replies: 54
Views: 778

I always travel business/first. I've only ever traveled anything less when I was like 8 or 9 XD
by Slovenya
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:26 pm
 
Forum: Factbooks and National Information
Topic: Religious Tolerance Survey
Replies: 345
Views: 8729

Does YN have a state religion? No, we are a secular nation What is the biggest religion in YN (not including atheism)? Islam Is your populace religious? No What is the state of religious freedom in YN? Atheism is frowned upon If your majority religion tolerates the concept or idea, answer with O. I...
by Slovenya
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:11 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: How evil is the AN based on its flag? II
Replies: 3328
Views: 37132

8/10, guess they only use violence when they want to dominate a country with lots of natural resources
by Slovenya
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:55 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: What do you think of when you see the AN's flag? III
Replies: 9134
Views: 102344

French Illumunatry!
by Slovenya
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:52 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: What language does the AN speak?
Replies: 1606
Views: 20287

Astoriya wrote:Portuguese

Catalan
by Slovenya
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:17 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Constructively Rate the flag above you: VII
Replies: 3289
Views: 40005

Saskovia wrote:My squad says 7/10

Simplistic but the symbol is realistic and countries would use that.

7/10 I like it, but the edges need to be smoother and less pixilated
by Slovenya
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:53 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: La Crisis Venezolana: The Crisis in Venezuela
Replies: 2214
Views: 36338

Maduro and the Bolivarians really aren't Communist. Guaido, as a Social Democrat, is much closer to Communism than they could ever pretend to be. And I say this as a dirty commie myself. they are socialists but they place strict controls in the private market and take over companies, as communist d...
by Slovenya
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:50 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: La Crisis Venezolana: The Crisis in Venezuela
Replies: 2214
Views: 36338

Karu Nadu wrote:Well, according to NSG, the Communists are the best option for India...
Which means that your opinion is not one shared by much of NS.

NSG doesn't share a the more popular belief in the world that communism is bad for a society
by Slovenya
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:47 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: La Crisis Venezolana: The Crisis in Venezuela
Replies: 2214
Views: 36338

"Awesome Female Slavic Venezuelan American" As a native Cuban and American citizen my personal apology for what the Cubans under Fidel, Raúl and Diaz-Canel have done to Venezuela helping and supporting Chávez and Maduro. not your fault, sadly in Cuba the people have been repressed for so ...
by Slovenya
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:38 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: La Crisis Venezolana: The Crisis in Venezuela
Replies: 2214
Views: 36338

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:Communists don't belong anywhere except at the bottom of the polls, in comedy sketches, and in history textbooks.

I couldn't have said it better myself ;)
by Slovenya
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:25 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: La Crisis Venezolana: The Crisis in Venezuela
Replies: 2214
Views: 36338

Finally there will be change in Venezuela! hope all those commies get thrown out and shipped to Cuba where they all belong
by Slovenya
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:08 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: by the an flag is it peaceful aggressive or neutral
Replies: 1435
Views: 14475

very aggressive
by Slovenya
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:07 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Two Nations Above You - Which One Has The Better Flag? III
Replies: 10034
Views: 98725

Wunderstrafanstalt
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads