NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 76404 matches

Return to advanced search

by Conserative Morality
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:07 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

Salus Maior wrote:
Our society is built around individualism and profit. "Love" in a popular context is just another consumable.

Edgy like a college commie.
by Conserative Morality
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:25 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

A while back I brought up Francis Parker Yockey and Imperium and I figured it would be prudent to now ask how do you all feel about the man who inspired him, Oswald Spengler? For a few years now I've had a vague understandings of his writings but I've been diving a bit more into them as of late and...
by Conserative Morality
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Torture Museum
Replies: 116
Views: 1549

I seem to be the only one willing to admit I might actually do this if the mustered had killed one of my family/friends. Am I just the only horrible person, or are y’all just unwilling to admit it? Inflicting unnecessary pain on an unwilling subject for one's own gratification is never moral, but I...
by Conserative Morality
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:00 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: California Offers Healthcare Benefits To Illegal Immigrants
Replies: 737
Views: 6361

Here's a challenge. Wake up on a Monday morning and call a doctors surgery in the UK. Book an appointment. Here's a challenge. Do that in the US. Short of going to the ER, most doctors won't get you in for any sort of appointment for weeks after you call, and once you get in, will schedule surgerie...
by Conserative Morality
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Acceptance of Gay Sex Declines in the UK
Replies: 484
Views: 6164

Sounds like Britain needs to be liberated.
by Conserative Morality
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

Old Tyrannia wrote:I never read books, I just read about stuff on Wikipedia then bluff my way through arguments.

Image

W-Wikipedia is a great source when you c-can't find books with expired copyrights online for free.
by Conserative Morality
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:59 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

Salus Maior wrote:
The Supreme Magnificent High Swaglord wrote:
Ooh, any book recommendations?


I've mostly been reading stuff of particular interest to me so it's a bit random. But right now I'm reading 'Nicholas and Alexandra' and GK Chesterton's biography on St.Thomas Aquinas.

My man
by Conserative Morality
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Christmas: Glass Box Edition
Replies: 949
Views: 7959

I would have had her shot immediately, if it were up to me. Failing that, I would have had her tried and hanged. But seeing as for some stupid goddamn reason, we've imprisoned her, we have a duty to treat her... morally. It is a matter for our souls, not her's. Pettiness and cruelty stain the soul o...
by Conserative Morality
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:56 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

Yet you will find that Christianity was more successful in spreading those ideas than either of them. In fact, as I'm sure even CM will note, one of the reasons that Julian failed to oppose the spread of Christianity was because Christianity had become so intertwined with charitable social services...
by Conserative Morality
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:47 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

Literacy is indoctrination; change my mind.
by Conserative Morality
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:35 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

Creationists don't do what they do because they're some kind of mustache twirling villains, they do what they do because Creationism is an important part of their identity as Evangelical Christians. That doesn't change the fact that they have no real interest in science except using it as a cover t...
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

The Anglican Communion is even worse, it has forsaken God entirely; ordaining female Bishops and endorsing homosexuality, secular liberalism in masquerade. "Female bishops and homosexuality are worse than molesting children and protecting pedophiles." ... Regardless of one's stance on the...
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Talks With Taliban Hopeful
Replies: 672
Views: 8138

Not everything is worth mobilizing for total war (or half-assing it for a decade). Whether we're playing a hard-nosed Machiavellian game for America's interests or trying to defend liberty and human rights everywhere or whatever, Afghanistan clearly is not going well and was not worth this much tro...
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:36 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Talks With Taliban Hopeful
Replies: 672
Views: 8138

Again we kinda did: But that strategy was only very brief. It was more to show the folks at home in a very spectacular manner that something was being done about 9/11. Your war isn't total enough if your enemy still exists more than a decade later. We came close. We had them in the low triple digit...
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:35 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Talks With Taliban Hopeful
Replies: 672
Views: 8138

>> citing a mujahideen who died in '89 as proof that Massoud worked with the Taliban >> ignoring that the Pakistan-born Taliban movement didn't arise until '94 >> ignoring the fact that the Northern Alliance only formed out of desperation to fight a common foe - the Taliban Taliban apologists will ...
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:30 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Talks With Taliban Hopeful
Replies: 672
Views: 8138

He was an ally of the Taliban early on he didn't want to fight them and multiple times tried to make peace with them, Abdullah Azzam even called him the Lion of Pnajshir. He was in their same boat just like a majority of the Northern Alliance. With United Nations support, most Afghan political part...
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:23 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Talks With Taliban Hopeful
Replies: 672
Views: 8138

The Taliban are scum. Remember the Lion of Panjshir! Remember his sacrifice! And remember their duplicity!
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:10 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

Salus Maior wrote:You changed your flag.

It happens, when the stars are right and I awake from my slumber.
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:08 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

There's an interesting book on the subject, by Theologian David Bentley Hart. It goes by the unfortunate title of Atheist Delusions (the author didn't choose the title, his publisher did because they wanted it as a callout to Dawkins), but the book itself is about how modern Secular Humanism actual...
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:07 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Byzantine- Roman or Greek
Replies: 75
Views: 1521

United Muscovite Nations wrote:Cultures change. Rome in the time of Augustus would have been unrecognizable to Cincinnatus.

While this is true, I would argue that there is significant cultural continuity between the end of the Second Punic War up to the end of the Principate.
by Conserative Morality
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:25 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

So, lads and lasses, I was wondering if anyone here supports the anti-flag burning amendment, which would give congress the power to make burning the American flag illegal. If you do, do you support the first amendment? And if so again, how do you reconcile supporting free speech with wanting to ba...
by Conserative Morality
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:21 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

I disagree. Whether or not you disagree doesn't change the fact that you, a mortal human being, only have limited knowledge of reality and the universe. God has infinite knowledge and so His judgement overrides yours. Should I pull up a list of every lie in the Qu’ran? Or the Bible, which one would...
by Conserative Morality
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:28 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Byzantine- Roman or Greek
Replies: 75
Views: 1521

Those traditions were lost by Rome itself as soon as Caligula lost power. If that's the measure you go by, then Trajan was not a Roman emperor. Not even close. Those traditions were not lost in practice until Septimius Severus, not lost in form until Diocletian, and not in spirit until Majorian's d...
by Conserative Morality
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:32 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 9320
Views: 106086

It's not just a "statement in the bible", homosexuality as sin has been taught for centuries in almost all Churches. Only relatively recently has there been a mass movement to normalise homosexuality within Christianity. If we question all the teachings present in the Bible and the teachi...
by Conserative Morality
Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:13 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: 15 year-old boy forced to register as sex offender
Replies: 924
Views: 8723

Fartsniffage wrote: Of course. Just teach them how not to become child pornographers while doing it.

Clearly that's too much to ask.
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads