NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 7413 matches

Return to advanced search

by Zaras
Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:32 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: What is the last movie you've seen?
Replies: 12485
Views: 191880

Corrian wrote:*Fives* I knew that was the image you were going to post when you said that.


Somebody had to. ;)
by Zaras
Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:51 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: What is the last movie you've seen?
Replies: 12485
Views: 191880

Great Lakes States wrote:The Master

Jaoquin Phoenix - Philip Seymour Hoffman - Amy Adams

(Image)


Thought y'meant this guy.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:59 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

It is more like directing the black man's knife into our chest. BNP bullshit won't get you far with me. Start arguing with facts. Oh come on, even Labour is saying multiculturalism doesn't work! Sauce. Because no one wants it. Prove it. Labour is the Socialist Party :rofl: Oh god are you clueless. ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:55 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6754

The holocaust was issued by the state, so it was legal under state law. Oh my fucking god :palm: You cannot be serious If it restricts who can and can't run for government, or how they do it to within reason, it's undemorcatic. It might be democratically approved, but it's still undemocratic. Your ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6754

So, would that be ok too? I would be fighting for MORE democracy (or better for "direct democracy") but i would still be, in a way, trying to demolish the current form of democracy that is practiced now. You're fighting for a gradual evolution and increased democracy. The neo-Nazis fight ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

Sorta. First subordinating it, then allowing it to wither as it becomes unnecessary. Exactly what Lenin and Stalin didn't do. I'm not sure on that list. I think 1919 Hungary was somewhere in that region. I know more 'bout 1956. I got the vague impression Béla Kun was a Leninist. Yes, for a while. T...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

Antiliberalbis wrote:So socialism is now the stepping stone to communism?


It's what is defined in Marx's work as the transitional phase.

Glad liberals are at least not trying to bs around that any more.


I'm not a liberal, dude. I'm a democratic socialist/anarcho-communist.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:50 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

East Klent wrote:Communism is great in theory, but it just has not and will not work in practicality.


Tell that to historical examples of communist societies.

Bobbyland420 wrote:However, attempts to implement communism often result in stalinist type systems.


Paris, Ukraine, Catalonia and Hungary call bullshit.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:49 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

Ifreann wrote:
Blacks and other minority groups which are associated with higher crime and blight.

Nothing to do with race, you say?


He may hate those dang dirty darkies, but he's totally not a racist!
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6754

The Nazis were an entirely different situation. They used illegal methods like coercion to come to power, and they should have been nipped in the bud for the illegal way they came to power , not for their beliefs, or what they intended to do after they came to power. So the Machtergreifung was bad,...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

I agree that they aren't filth. Trying to twist my words and avoiding my arguments is only increasing the stereotype about Liberals and how they can't argue properly and civilly. This is rich coming from the guy who's posted ridiculously racist BNP shit in the thread. It is a big deal for reasons I...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

Ifreann wrote:
Zaras wrote:
A superior culture of binge drinking, emotional repression, obsession with class structures, fear of changes, slavery, imperialism, and unwarranted self-importance?

And tea.


Damn, how could I forget tea? :palm:

And rum, and sodomy, and the lash...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

It has less to do with race and everything to do with class. I don't consider brown people moving in to be inherently intolerable, but I do when they prove to be seriously annoying neighbors and cause property values to decline and substantially contribute to a rise in crime. So you believe in logi...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

Because Soviet Russia was run by the kind of totalitarian absolute morons at economics who make Reagan look like J.K. Galbraith. Oh, I know that. I'm just saying that Stalinism is so bad that it manages to make Capitalism look decent. You're talking to an Anarcho-Communist/Democratic Socialist frie...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

That can't be done one day, Yes, which is why socialism exists. which is why you need extreme control of government to fade all of that out. Wrong. Socialism is about dismantling the state. Slalin tried that and he failed because the ideology he loved so much was not in line with human nature and t...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

Harrgar wrote:
CTALNH wrote:Hey its like saying USA will survive to see the next century....


It lasted longer than Soviet Russia...


Because Soviet Russia was run by the kind of totalitarian absolute morons at economics who make Reagan look like J.K. Galbraith.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6754

Actually no. A democracy either allows diversity in opinions or chooses what opinions to allow. What the hell is it with people going for the tolerance paradox of taking tolerance of intolerance so far they end up excusing and defending intolerance? One of the points that define a democracy is to a...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

CTALNH wrote:I will ignore you now...


Ignore this entire thread, that way we can get somewhere.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

CTALNH wrote:
Zaras wrote:
And proceeded to ignore it and go on your silly way. Not quite an achievement if you ask me.

Shit I am human....


Really? All those posts calling for blood made me think otherwise.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6754

The notion that democracy needs to allow it's destruction is so stupid. It's also correct. No it isn't. Except no, it doesn't. Democracy cannot exist when parties who break no laws are banned. This party has broken the law by advocating a return to Nazism and is demonstrably a threat to democracy. ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:28 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

They are making things worse as they commit a higher amount of crime per capita than white indigenous people. Prove it. And take into account all the socioeconomic factors that cause crime. At first, we had our superior culture. A superior culture of binge drinking, emotional repression, obsession ...
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Stalinism is not communism.
Replies: 446
Views: 13287

CTALNH wrote:
Zaras wrote:
Intellectual laziness always contributes so much to a topic. :roll:

You may say whatever you want about me but take note that I at least took a glance on what he wrote....


And proceeded to ignore it and go on your silly way. Not quite an achievement if you ask me.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Germany To Ban Far-Right Political Party
Replies: 826
Views: 6754

Illestia wrote:Yes, it's a paradox, but a democracy, in order to be one, must accept undemocratic thoughts. Otherwise it is not a democracy.


Meanwhile, in reality, democracy remains democracy despite banning parties that actively call for its destruction.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

Nazi Germany Reborn wrote:Enoch Powell tried and unfortunately failed, and he was a great deal better than I.


Enoch Powell is a fucking embarrassment and cancer on the UK's history.
by Zaras
Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: White Britons In minority in London
Replies: 155
Views: 2026

Because the ethnic/national make-up of London isn't really that big a deal. No, the city with the greatest legacy on earth being reduced to filth isn't a big deal at all. Sauce. The city that once lead the greatest empire on Earth has fallen to immigration. It shows that we are all at risk of this ...
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads