NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 27645 matches

Return to advanced search

by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:34 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

Never mind. It's more a "neither deny nor confirm" statement, 24-hour alert not being taken off the table.

Damn stupid waste of money if they did it though
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:59 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

>> literally funding anti-EU movements and parties >> not trying to have the EU crumble Okay, have fun with that denial. So are Americans. Is there an American plot to crush the EU? No, it's people funding other people they like. And government (Russian or American) should just leave that alone, yo...
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:39 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

They're totally weak and probably aren't so dumb as to start a conflict. Obama tried appeasing them and they only got more aggressive. Russia needs to be put in its place! No they don't you war mongerer. I don't want to go to war with Russia. They have done nothing to us. I don't want to go to war ...
by AiliailiA
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:58 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

Also why are we using a study in to the 2008 election to prove that 5.7 million people voted illegally in 2016? http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/jun/22/ainsley-earhardt/following-trump-voter-fraud-allegations-claim-57-m/ For the record... Politifact is extremely left biased. Rememb...
by AiliailiA
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:25 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

FBI and CIA files about the JFK assassination are due to be released , in the next two weeks. The connection to Trump is that he's the only person legally able to block the release. I hope he doesn't. My money's on he cockblocks it, because why not? “Americans deserve a full picture of what happene...
by AiliailiA
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:54 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

FBI and CIA files about the JFK assassination are due to be released , in the next two weeks. The connection to Trump is that he's the only person legally able to block the release. I hope he doesn't. It took them that long to alter the files? Well Alpha Draconis is over three hundred light years a...
by AiliailiA
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:01 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

FBI and CIA files about the JFK assassination are due to be released, in the next two weeks. The connection to Trump is that he's the only person legally able to block the release. I hope he doesn't.
by AiliailiA
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:53 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: US imposes 220% import tariff on Bombardier airplanes
Replies: 404
Views: 7527

-- yep, wrong thread --
by AiliailiA
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

The Krogan wrote:21..... It's probably bad that I didn't know how old I was off the top of my.


I think I see the problem ...
by AiliailiA
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

At what point does continually voicing support for a violent revolution cross the line? Serious question here, Moderators. At what point does repeatedly saying "violent revolution? Why not? Seems like the only way. Great idea" violate the rules? Explicitly calling for death I'd guess. Lik...
by AiliailiA
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/355551-pro-trump-states-most-impacted-by-health-care-subsidy-cuts-report So with up to 4 million people maybe losing health insurance because of the subsidies discontinuing, do you think these same people will turn against Donald Trump and all Republicans by 202...
by AiliailiA
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:14 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/355551-pro-trump-states-most-impacted-by-health-care-subsidy-cuts-report So with up to 4 million people maybe losing health insurance because of the subsidies discontinuing, do you think these same people will turn against Donald Trump and all Republicans by 202...
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

The odds aren't good. The odds WOULD be good if everyone voting in the poll was eligible. September last year there were 483 votes. The chances none of them was born on Valentine's day would be 364/365 ^ 483 so the chances at least one IS would be: 1 - (364/365 ^ 483) = 0.73422 = 73...
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

The odds aren't good. The odds WOULD be good if everyone voting in the poll was eligible. September last year there were 483 votes. The chances none of them was born on Valentine's day would be 364/365 ^ 483 so the chances at least one IS would be: 1 - (364/365 ^ 483) = 0.73422 = 73.4% However, mos...
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:06 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

Bakery Hill wrote:
AiliailiA wrote:
Not my President.

I'd like a President, but he's not mine either.


Viva la Republic!

Or however you say that in Australian.
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:00 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

Congratulations. Relevant. Barely relevant. Except that Youtube follows with something called "Barron Trump Evangelicon Opening" with over four times as many views. Both are meaningless eyecandy trash, to this mean old man raised on books and still reluctant to accept video as any kind of...
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:49 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

Anarcho capitalist utopia wrote:Donald Trump is definitely my president.


Not my President.
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:32 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

Well it was a rant. Apologies, and yes I can easily agree that no legal privileges should be withheld later than 18, and most could be safely lowered to 16.
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

It is ageist. I can't imagine how you're offended at the ageism though, since for starters you're not in your 40's so why do you care about the implication that even older people have done better than someone who's 41? But especially because ageism is deeply entrenched in family traditions and cult...
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:38 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

MERIZoC wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:I am 33.
And my nation is 14.

thats depressing that your nation is older than some users....


It's not depressing, it's funny.

Though becoming less so as more and more of the Antiquity posters can make the claim. Actually I think more recent signups, aren't some from 2004 now eligible?
by AiliailiA
Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:29 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

...in 2. 41 or better? Sounds ageist (please don't start a flame war, I'm just pointing that out) It is ageist. I can't imagine how you're offended at the ageism though, since for starters you're not in your 40's so why do you care about the implication that even older people have done better than ...
by AiliailiA
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:57 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Post Your Age
Replies: 281
Views: 5505

I just feel like re-posting, but I am 11 * 2 y/o. That is, 22, the two-two. With that, maybe I will add on a little bit more... Any Valentine's Day-borns here, other than me? :P The odds aren't good. The odds WOULD be good if everyone voting in the poll was eligible. September last year there were ...
by AiliailiA
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [New Poll] What is your race?
Replies: 445
Views: 6580

I'm very pale and both my parents are too. What I know of my ancestry is German, Scottish and English (my family name was by marriage, ie a step-grandfather, so it's not relevant) so there's no reason to consider myself anything but White. However I don't know my ancestry very well, and oral histor...
by AiliailiA
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trump MAGAthread IX: Korea, The Dreamers and Trump
Replies: 12483
Views: 134621

Genivaria wrote:
Hakons wrote:
Um... it's their... s-southern heritage?

I see confederate flags here in northern Indiana.

No its fuckin not.


You're missing the point I think. Northern Indiana isn't even slightly part of the South.
by AiliailiA
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:21 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [New Poll] What is your race?
Replies: 445
Views: 6580

I'm very pale and both my parents are too. What I know of my ancestry is German, Scottish and English (my family name was by marriage, ie a step-grandfather, so it's not relevant) so there's no reason to consider myself anything but White. However I don't know my ancestry very well, and oral history...
Next

Remove ads

Return to advanced search

Remove ads