NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 947 matches

Return to advanced search

by Disgraces
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:03 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Best song you've ever listened to?
Replies: 20
Views: 461

Disgraces wrote:https://youtu.be/ckZlj2p8W9M
Not a song nor the best one I've listened to, but I don't know which one that would be so I'll libk this track.

Update: https://youtu.be/HCTZkKQRRf8 is the best song.
by Disgraces
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:59 pm
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Best song you've ever listened to?
Replies: 20
Views: 461

https://youtu.be/ckZlj2p8W9M
Not a song nor the best one I've listened to, but I don't know which one that would be so I'll libk this track.
by Disgraces
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:13 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

Homophobia: dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

I wouldn't call what happens to him as dislike
by Disgraces
Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:52 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

I’m being really transparent with all of you and to be honest for a good 3 years, I had homophobia (a mild version). I would always feel uncomfortable and weird around members of the LGBT community and I would actively try to avoid Homosexuals. It wasn’t that I hated homosexuals and wished harm on ...
by Disgraces
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:56 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Being Pro-Immigration Left Wing?
Replies: 155
Views: 2695

Haha, no. Places like Finland have UBI and have basically solved their homeless issue with government funded public housing. But since those aren't socialism or communism then they're merely center-left at best, apparently. This is the less open-mindedness I was talking about. That is not HARD left...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Being Pro-Immigration Left Wing?
Replies: 155
Views: 2695

Odreria wrote:
Disgraces wrote:I mean, it's right wing populism. Interpret that however you want.

Support for immigration is right wing populism?

I fucked up
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:11 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Say a random word
Replies: 284
Views: 2034

Anesthesia
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:04 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Being Pro-Immigration Left Wing?
Replies: 155
Views: 2695

I mean, it's right wing populism. Interpret that however you want.
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:59 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Is Ancap Based?
Replies: 58
Views: 1488

I'd rather live under totalitarianism.
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:14 pm
 
Forum: Technical
Topic: [Idea] Abolition of currency policy
Replies: 7
Views: 331

Doesn't the same thing happen with religion despite having the atheism policy? There's numerous religions referenced in your issues, and if you don't have a national religion, the issue has a placeholder: "a major religion". However, a policy that says "This nation has adopted digita...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:26 pm
 
Forum: Technical
Topic: [Idea] Abolition of currency policy
Replies: 7
Views: 331

Luna Amore wrote:You do that by answering issues.

*if you mean a new policy that gets rid of currency rather than makes it digital, I don’t think it would work. There’s countless reference to cost and currency in the base.

Doesn't the same thing happen with religion despite having the atheism policy?
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 pm
 
Forum: Technical
Topic: [Idea] Abolition of currency policy
Replies: 7
Views: 331

[Idea] Abolition of currency policy

I don't think I need to explain it.
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:08 am
 
Forum: Technical
Topic: [q] Is it time to revisit the nation name release criteria?
Replies: 21
Views: 749

Am I the only one who thinks 5 years is a shitton of time for a name release?
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:33 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [R] trolling/slurs used in Homophobia thread
Replies: 43
Views: 2058

Daarwyrth wrote:
Page wrote:
There is no design in evolution. Organisms mutate. If they are not killed or rendered infertile before they get a chance to procreate, that mutation may be passed on.

Comparing homosexuality to a mutation that needs to be killed or rendered infertile.

You gotta be fucking kidding.
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:26 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [R] trolling/slurs used in Homophobia thread
Replies: 43
Views: 2058

Daarwyrth wrote:
Disgraces wrote:Is it hateful to call autism, for example, a mental illness?
I swear, nothing I say is meant to be hateful.

Your intent doesn't matter. What you say is hateful, homophobic and harmful, inherently so.

It isn't, period.
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:24 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

I've been called homophobic many times before even though I'm not, so I guess it can. "I've been called homophobic many times before even though I'm not" -> "I view homosexuality as a form of mental disease." Yeah, nah, you're a homophobe. Massive one. No, I'm not. Just because ...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:21 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

Iirc it didn't have anything religious, but it comes from a religious school or whatever so I said that in advance. If it has anything religious it's something like "using protection is bad". I really recommend you to read it. The religious bias of the publisher itself, who writes for the...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:20 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [R] trolling/slurs used in Homophobia thread
Replies: 43
Views: 2058

It is not hateful. This is the reason I get called homophobic every time I state my opinion. Do you not realise how hateful and homophobic it is to call homosexuality a mental illness? I am gay, and feel disrespected and invalidated by having my sexual orientation being called a mental illness. It ...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:18 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

Kowani wrote:]
Disgraces wrote:Just because humans are "designed" to be heterosexual.

They're not

How come humans reproduce heterosexually, then?
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:17 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771012/ Read this. Ignore the religious bullshit if there is any. The fact that there is religious bullshit in it makes this very piece bullshit. I will not read such a harmful and disrespectful piece. Iirc it didn't have anything religious, but it come...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:14 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [R] trolling/slurs used in Homophobia thread
Replies: 43
Views: 2058

It is not hateful. This is the reason I get called homophobic every time I state my opinion.
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:13 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

No, I believe homosexuality is a mental illness (not that it's a bad thing, obviously), and I think it should be common sense. To call something an illness implies it is harmful or that the person suffering is "sick" in some way, does it not? With that in mind- how do you perceive homosex...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:11 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

Eye or hair color isn't a mental illness. No, I'm not homophobic. Excuse me, mental illness? You call homosexuality a mental illness? And make the claim you're not homophobic? I guess you missed the memo about the WHO coming to their senses and scrapping homosexuality from the list of mental illnes...
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:08 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

Picairn wrote:
Disgraces wrote:Eye or hair color isn't a mental illness.

No, I'm not homophobic.

Did I hear a Freudian slip?

No, I believe homosexuality is a mental illness (not that it's a bad thing, obviously), and I think it should be common sense.
by Disgraces
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:07 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Can Homophobia Be Justified?
Replies: 1248
Views: 17855

Palmyrion wrote:Just because they claim to be part of LGBT, doesn't mean they are. (And they will never be.)

Sounds familiar.
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads