NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 21 matches

Return to advanced search

by Ave Gloriana
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:58 am
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Access to Abortion
Replies: 1498
Views: 31675

We are against murder.

Rights come from justice. That which is unjust cannot be a right.

This resolution is disgusting and abhorrent in every way. It is clear that the globalist bourgeoisie have replaced the blessed sacraments with infanticide.
by Ave Gloriana
Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:59 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Ban on Forced Blood Sports
Replies: 183
Views: 3876

Against. This doesn't apply to us (since we are completely without crime), but some nations like watching criminals fight to the death, which is perfectly fine.
by Ave Gloriana
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:41 am
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Condemn Australian rePublic
Replies: 66
Views: 4533

OOC: Support. I'm a hardcore monarchist, and I hate the Australian Republican Movement. They are traitors!!!
by Ave Gloriana
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:18 pm
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: [PASSED] RIGHTS OF THE EMPLOYED
Replies: 149
Views: 4571

While this may be well intended, these regulations may not do well in developing nations. Such nations may not have the productivity standards to meet the requirements set forth.

We therefore vote against.
by Ave Gloriana
Thu May 14, 2020 6:59 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Requiring Promulgation of National Laws
Replies: 122
Views: 4888

We are in favour. We already do this by downloading all laws directly into the brains of our subjects.
by Ave Gloriana
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:36 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [Defeated] Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"
Replies: 508
Views: 16045

We believe that this resolution is the least worst option. We therefore support the repeal of mandated infanticide-on-demand.
by Ave Gloriana
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:11 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] On Marijuana (by Vhaovamer)
Replies: 86
Views: 3850

With all due respect, this resolution is a grave insult. Only a year ago, in a public referendum, the electorate rejected the legalisation of marijuana by nearly 70%. You would have us overrule the will of our own people? On one hand it recognises our right to keep foreign marijuana out of our count...
by Ave Gloriana
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:43 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Prevention of Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 113
Views: 5004

Since this abominable resolution is likely to pass, His Majesty has ordered the mass sterilisation of all subjects of the Imperial Confederation.

All future breeding will be conducted via genetic engineering through the Imperial Breeding Program.

Proclamation
by Ave Gloriana
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:19 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Prevention of Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 113
Views: 5004

Richonne wrote:I disagree. Forced Sterilisation needs to be increased tenfold.


Finally. :clap:
by Ave Gloriana
Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:26 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Prevention of Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 113
Views: 5004

How about rapists and kiddie f---ers? And we don't mean chemical. Their nuts are coming off! "As much as you may like to believe that sterilisation stops molesters from reoffending, you'd be mistaken, and it's a travesty that you think otherwise." It doesn't matter if it stops them. It is...
by Ave Gloriana
Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:19 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Prevention of Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 113
Views: 5004

Morover wrote:
Ave Gloriana wrote:Some people deserve to be castrated.

"Who?"


How about rapists and kiddie f---ers?

And we don't mean chemical. Their nuts are coming off!
by Ave Gloriana
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:47 am
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [PASSED] Prevention of Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 113
Views: 5004

Some people deserve to be castrated.
by Ave Gloriana
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:11 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Ban on Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 199
Views: 11933

Catsfern wrote:
Ave Gloriana wrote:
Physical castration IS permanent.


you did read the spoiler text correct, because it makes the point clear that the process the describe is chemical, and can in theory be undone.


I was talking about physical castration. You were the one quoting me.
by Ave Gloriana
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:18 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Ban on Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 199
Views: 11933

This proposal would make it illegal to castrate rapists and child molesters . Actually they key word is "permanent elimination" Chemical castration is castration via anaphrodisiac drugs, whether to reduce libido and sexual activity, to treat cancer, or otherwise. Unlike surgical castratio...
by Ave Gloriana
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:06 am
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Ban on Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 199
Views: 11933

This proposal would make it illegal to castrate rapists and child molesters.

This is not a worthy and pressing issue to be decided at an international level. If you don't like sterilising criminals, don't do it.

But stop trying to tell the rest of us how to deal with criminal scum.
by Ave Gloriana
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:37 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVII: The Snark Enlightenment
Replies: 12416
Views: 199311

I would much rather see the return of the Brazilian monarchy.
by Ave Gloriana
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:55 pm
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: [DEFEATED] Treatment of the Deceased
Replies: 249
Views: 16539

While this proposal is well-intended and might make good national law, it is not of significant importance to warrant being part of international law.

Therefore, we vote against.
by Ave Gloriana
Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:26 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Ban on Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 199
Views: 11933

Marxist Germany wrote:"This is exactly what we're trying to stop, also, contraceptives should help with this issue, instead of sterilising people why can't the government give out free contraceptives and give sex ed to its children?"


Because we're Catholic.
by Ave Gloriana
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:53 pm
 
Forum: WA Archives
Topic: [DEFEATED] Ban on Forced Sterilisation
Replies: 199
Views: 11933

What about people who can't stop having kids and are a burden to the state, particularly out of wedlock? It creates a viscous cycle of poverty to allow such people to reproduce. Such behaviour contributes to the destruction of society. The family is the foundation of society. Destroy it, and society...
by Ave Gloriana
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:21 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Should the Electoral College be abolished?
Replies: 1554
Views: 21700

No. I live in Tennessee. We have no desire to be ruled by NY and California. Abolishing the electoral college would mean civil war. You just want to be ruled by a bunch of unelected people care more about the dirt you live on more then you yourself. Oh, and the fact that your ruled by Ohio and Flor...
by Ave Gloriana
Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Should the Electoral College be abolished?
Replies: 1554
Views: 21700

No.

I live in Tennessee. We have no desire to be ruled by NY and California.

Abolishing the electoral college would mean civil war.

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads