NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 401 matches

Return to advanced search

by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:05 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Is the AN's flag cool or not?
Replies: 4955
Views: 72860

Eh... 6/10. It's kind of... I can't explain it. It's just not easy on the eyes.
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:44 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

Neutraligon wrote:
Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:Hold up there. This is theoretical, I still hold to 2 Genders, and nonbinary, well, they're still technically one of the two.

I am explicitly not one of the two.

*Visible Confusion*
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:20 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

Liriena wrote:
Paleoconservative Citizens wrote:By that logic there's still only 3 Genders, one being "nonbinary".

Progress.

Hold up there. This is theoretical, I still hold to 2 Genders, and nonbinary, well, they're still technically one of the two.
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:17 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

I don't understand the notion that there are 76 genders... how can there be such diversity? How can someone be so unique in their gender that there are 76? If there were to be more than two genders, I'd assume at maximum 6, Male, Female, Transmale, Transfemale, Nonbinary and perhaps another. I don'...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:16 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

I don't understand the notion that there are 76 genders... how can there be such diversity? How can someone be so unique in their gender that there are 76? If there were to be more than two genders, I'd assume at maximum 6, Male, Female, Transmale, Transfemale, Nonbinary and perhaps another. I don'...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:13 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

Fucking conservatives and their... *squinting at notes* centuries of established science! Sexual dimorphism, the biological immutability of sexualities that necessitate a gender binary (heterosexuality, bisexuality, homosexuality), cross-sex brain anatomy, difference levels of different hormones in...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:07 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

Whoah! How the hell did so many people start posting on this? There were like 30 posts just a minute ago!? I mean it's quite a simple topic really. Are there more than two genders or not, and explain. I have no idea why this has become so popular. Maybe because it's pride month and conservatives ne...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:03 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

There are, and it's a proven fact and common sense. Just because in the last century some people decided there must be more doesn't make it any more true. Ok, prove it scientifically that there are more than two genders, I bet you cant. There are only TWO, you cant say you are a stop sign and have ...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:28 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

My argument isn't that gender dysphoria isn't real, my argument is that it doesn't effect or change a person's gender, just their perception of it. Those who fall outside of these genders are defected, whether you like the term or not. The natural chromosomes are XX and XY, anything else is a defec...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:24 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

That's not all it takes at all, no one exists outside those parameters, they may think they do, but they don't. I can declare myself the modern reincarnation of a dinosaur, it doesn't change the fact I'm a human. I could even get surgery to make myself look like a dinosaur- but I'm still human. For...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:21 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

There are, and it's a proven fact and common sense. Just because in the last century some people decided there must be more doesn't make it any more true. Is it, really? I'm a firm believer in there only being two genders as well, but I keep an open mind. Gender is the societal differences between ...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:18 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

There are, and it's a proven fact and common sense. Just because in the last century some people decided there must be more doesn't make it any more true. You say it's proven. Prove it. It's common sense. A male is born with male parts, a female is born with female parts, THE END. You can't prove t...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:16 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

VVerkia wrote:I still don't understand why it invalidate. Maybe i'm not intelligent enough¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah you're intelligent
I think it's just your English communication, as it takes a bit of rewording and rearranging to properly understand you. But your English is still good
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:15 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

That's not all it takes at all, no one exists outside those parameters, they may think they do, but they don't. You may think there are only two genders, but there aren't There are, and it's a proven fact and common sense. Just because in the last century some people decided there must be more does...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:06 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

If all it takes to invalidate a binary gendered worldview is to have someone exist outside of those parameters, then you do not have a strong argument that gender is finite and biologically defined. All that need be done is to take a look around and see that it has in fact societally evolved outsid...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Trans Discussion Thread 4: #GCIsCancelledParty
Replies: 11589
Views: 245399

There only are two genders, male and female. Objectively incorrect. Non-binary people exist. Hence, non-binary genders exist. No, people who think they're another gender exist, but the underlying reality remains that they are either male or female. I don't understand. Why is this an issue? Why does...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:22 pm
 
Forum: Got Issues?
Topic: [DRAFT] Street Music Theory
Replies: 11
Views: 366

I only briefly skimmed over this but take the following into consideration: Musical roads are very loud - in fact, one of the more popular musical roads in CA was paved over for being too close to a residential area. They also play music whenever you drive on them, the speed you drive at just makes...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:58 pm
 
Forum: Got Issues?
Topic: [DRAFT] Street Music Theory
Replies: 11
Views: 366

Wait, musical highways are real ?! That's awesome! :D I'd work on a more interesting title. Maybe a pun on the traditional meaning of "street music"? Sadly, they kinda suck. They're loud and don't always play the songs right. With that out of the way, let's get to the draft; my personal e...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:55 pm
 
Forum: Got Issues?
Topic: [DRAFT] Street Music Theory
Replies: 11
Views: 366

Authoritaria-Imperia wrote:Wait, musical highways are real?! That's awesome! :D
I'd work on a more interesting title. Maybe a pun on the traditional meaning of "street music"?

Yep, and actually, I just may have to take your advice
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:38 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: What does the AN's motto tell you? [4]
Replies: 3097
Views: 49711

They are the type of person I can agree with

Edit: Seems I understood the topic wrong.
What the motto tells me is that they throw dissenters into the ocean
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:32 pm
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: What would you name your child?
Replies: 1769
Views: 27081

Andy

Blake or Seth?
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:30 pm
 
Forum: Got Issues?
Topic: [DRAFT] Street Music Theory
Replies: 11
Views: 366

Australian rePublic wrote:Maybe explain a little the fundamentals of musical hughways

I've edited it and explained it more, but I don't want the conversation to turn into an entire lecture on the use of musical roads, and I'm not sure how to word it better
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:38 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: Based on the flag, what government type does the AN have?
Replies: 5323
Views: 78506

Feudalist Monarchy
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:26 am
 
Forum: Got Issues?
Topic: [DRAFT] Street Music Theory
Replies: 11
Views: 366

The premise as a whole doesn't really work because musical roads are themselves installed to reduce driver inattentiveness and road accidents (at least, I couldn't find out any news stories to the contrary). Typically musical roads are designed in such a way that you can hear the music perfectly at...
by Paleoconservative Citizens
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:08 am
 
Forum: Forum 7
Topic: What would you name your child?
Replies: 1769
Views: 27081

Thomas.

Karen or Linda?
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads