NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 102 matches

Return to advanced search

by Beggnig
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:07 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Bloomberg defends Xi Jinping 'Not a dictator'
Replies: 80
Views: 2536

United Muscovite Nations wrote:
Munkcestrian Republic wrote:Lucid waters and lush mountains are invaluable assets. Long live Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

Sailing the Seas depends on the Helmsman, my friend...
by Beggnig
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:39 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Right-Wing Discussion Thread XVI: Making Things Right Again
Replies: 12481
Views: 189291

Kowani wrote:
Jack Thomas Lang wrote:I'm just shaking my head at you ice cream fools. One day you'll recognise the Sorbet master race.

Heresy intensifies.

ANATHEMA
by Beggnig
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:01 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Christian Discussion Thread X: Originally there were 15
Replies: 12411
Views: 281163

I'd like to say for the record that if you're calling other Christians idolaters for using Icons and you haven't read St. John Damascene's Treatise Against Those Decrying Holy Images, maybe go and read it. It seems like a lot of the criticisms brought up are re-treadings of points refuted 1200 years...
by Beggnig
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:16 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The importance of faith
Replies: 991
Views: 10010

Not my point. You are saying that God doesn't need to exist because everything that helped you out was created by humans. I am saying that just because humans' things helped you out does not necessarily mean that God isn't needed. Furthermore, it is meaningless to make statements about the need for...
by Beggnig
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:10 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The importance of faith
Replies: 991
Views: 10010

Salandriagado wrote:
Vaukiai wrote:It is the truth!!!


It's got a whole lot of factually incorrect statements in it for something that's supposedly the truth.


How do you know the statements are factually incorrect?
Where do you get truth without God?
by Beggnig
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:08 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The importance of faith
Replies: 991
Views: 10010

A more important point to make is that you cannot have knowledge claims suspended in mid-air.
It is impossible to have knowledge without a grounding, and that grounding must be revelation.
by Beggnig
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:06 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Iran vs the US Thread
Replies: 1864
Views: 31705

Guess trump reverted a military strike on iran Yep. Shows you 1) how crazy John Bolton is and 2) how mercurial Trump's judgement is. Honestly I reckon/hope this was just a Nixon-style "madman" move, like when he sent carriers to North Korea. Make Iran second guess if you're actually willi...
by Beggnig
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:56 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Iran vs the US Thread
Replies: 1864
Views: 31705

There won't be a war. I don't even think there will be military strikes. There is virtually no public support for a war against Iran, and Iran would never declare war on America in its current economic condition. Iran's GDP is projected to contract by 9% next year. Never underestimate Trump's desir...
by Beggnig
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:49 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: WW1 memorial cross can stay on public land, SCOTUS rules
Replies: 215
Views: 2600

The Cross Wins!
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:00 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Creationism in Public Schools
Replies: 2127
Views: 38310

Quaeg wrote:No. Sunday school, church, temple, religious institutions, yes, but not school. Schools, should be secular.

Imagine not being acquainted with the numerous insights of postsecular studies in 2019.
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:39 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Philosophy Discussions
Replies: 93
Views: 1531

The point is that if it is made of matter that logic would then change over time like matter does, meaning that any logical argument fails. If it is immaterial then this implies that reductive materialism is false, and the Christian God is said to be immaterial and unchanging. Thus if logic is imma...
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:41 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Philosophy Discussions
Replies: 93
Views: 1531

Hanafuridake wrote:To paraphrase Nagarjuna, there is no absolute truth besides a lack of absolute truth.

Is that absolutely true?
Is it absolutely true that you know that to be absolutely true?
Could you be wrong about everything you claim to know?
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:40 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Philosophy Discussions
Replies: 93
Views: 1531

The Free Joy State wrote:

And? :eyebrow:

This appears to be redirecting us to some theological website or other. I'd have thought religious discussions belong on one of the theological threads.
*snip*


I simply thought of the website from the poll.
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:37 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Philosophy Discussions
Replies: 93
Views: 1531

Do You Believe in Absolute Truth? This is a very odd site. It asks the question of whether logic is made of matter? That's an interesting question, but it seems like a false dichotomy, and I fail to see how its answer confirms religion. The point is that if it is made of matter that logic would the...
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:44 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Philosophy Discussions
Replies: 93
Views: 1531

by Beggnig
Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:26 pm
 
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Flag Makers/Requests II
Replies: 5133
Views: 198010

Brief question, I'm a fan of pennant-style flags, like the Naval Ensign of Sweden: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Naval_Ensign_of_Sweden.svg Or the flag of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth: http://images.yuku.com/image/x-png/40d16a2963a195a6756fb5f7490f04d945ce96dd.x-png Is th...
by Beggnig
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Abortion Thread] (YET ANOTHER POLL!) Taking measure.
Replies: 12482
Views: 245203

Your own statistics show that less than ten percent of all abortions are from married women. Sorry, what point are you trying to make here? The discussion went along these lines: "Hey, what percentage of people aborting are in stable relationships, not just having sex?" "You're sayin...
by Beggnig
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:57 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Abortion Thread] (YET ANOTHER POLL!) Taking measure.
Replies: 12482
Views: 245203

Yes, but realistically how many of those getting abortions are sleeping around compared to those in a stable relationship? Again, is that because they're sleeping around? I think that data on the "negative impact on the psyche" would be skewed by how many would just be getting no sex at a...
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:19 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: [Abortion Thread] (YET ANOTHER POLL!) Taking measure.
Replies: 12482
Views: 245203

not being the town bike Babies are the punishment for sex. Everyone take another drink. Those who wish to continue having functioning livers are excused. Did you know that single women are not the only ones who get abortions? Did you know that most who are having elective abortions are only doing s...
by Beggnig
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:44 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Nazis disrupt Detroit gay pride parade
Replies: 1339
Views: 22198

Aidonaia wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:The police did the right thing here. The two sides must be kept separate, as they thrive off beating each other up.

Nazi and anti-Nazi?

Browns and Reds always like to attack one another.
by Beggnig
Mon May 27, 2019 8:19 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Desmond Napoles or how gender 'liberation' can lead to abuse
Replies: 706
Views: 13215

Nakena wrote:...Whatever responsible authorities should step in and have a talk with his parents.

B-but that would be [insert LGBTBBQGBAHRGEGWEFEFFDFDHDETBSR buzzwords here]!
by Beggnig
Mon May 27, 2019 7:02 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Desmond Napoles or how gender 'liberation' can lead to abuse
Replies: 706
Views: 13215

On this issue, at least, they're decent. Glad to see you're defending a Nazi's honor. I'm sure you'll give us a half-decent spiel about why you thought that was necessary, or that you'll just pretend it was ironic. "Hey I guess this guy who is otherwise reprehensible is right on this issue... ...
by Beggnig
Mon May 27, 2019 6:29 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Desmond Napoles or how gender 'liberation' can lead to abuse
Replies: 706
Views: 13215

ITT: People surprised that decent people won't just sit around and let kids be sexualised and accept it as 'normal'. >Decent people >Among those lambasting this being a literal Fascist with the Nazi political slogan "blood and honor" for their avatar >"Decent" [X] to doubt. Even...
by Beggnig
Mon May 27, 2019 6:18 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Desmond Napoles or how gender 'liberation' can lead to abuse
Replies: 706
Views: 13215

ITT: People surprised that decent people won't just sit around and let kids be sexualised and accept it as 'normal'.
by Beggnig
Mon May 27, 2019 6:08 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: What would God have to do to convince YOU of His existence?
Replies: 791
Views: 16833

snip Prediction: Nonbelievers will say some variant of "nothing" if they are honest, or set the bar so high that the words of Christ will come into sharp relief: "And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the d...
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads