NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 1230 matches

Return to advanced search

by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The only reason to vote black? (NSFW image)
Replies: 106
Views: 1581

Re: The only reason to vote black?

*snip RoI* The only reason to vote black is for interracial lesbian action? Well spotted. The black model has a very unlikely figure for a fella. And the white hands are rather delicate, meaning there's a good chance that the caucasian model is female as well... Mmm. I don't know for sure. But I do...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The only reason to vote black? (NSFW image)
Replies: 106
Views: 1581

Re: The only reason to vote black?

RightWingChristians wrote:I'd be offended, pesonally.

I don't like seeing nudity everywhere I go.


Then don't go anywhere. You'll be happier that way.

Or you could just break your stupid aversion to the human body, by ... going to the beach ?
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The only reason to vote black? (NSFW image)
Replies: 106
Views: 1581

Re: The only reason to vote black?

What does it mean? The only reason to vote black is for interracial lesbian action? Well spotted. The black model has a very unlikely figure for a fella. Yeah, I'm getting it now. If I saw it on bus shelters and billboards a few times, I would have time to think about it and get it for sure. I bet ...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The only reason to vote black? (NSFW image)
Replies: 106
Views: 1581

Re: The only reason to vote black?

Um. I'm sympathetic to the Greens. I like dissonant messages (which make the electorate think, not simply obey their prejudices.) But that looks like a bad idea. The association of conservatives with the colour black and the use of a "black" model in the image, is exactly the kind of racia...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:37 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Another American Revolution?
Replies: 1072
Views: 10972

Re: Another American Revolution brewing?

King Zhaoxiang of Qin wrote:It's like saying "They tell you al Qaida wants to kill Westerners, but really all al Qaida wants is Taliban-style theocracies from Morocco to Indonesia."


That was too hard for me.

Please don't tell me I have to read the thread. The rest of your post made sense, but ...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:23 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: On transubstantation.
Replies: 385
Views: 2834

Re: On transubstantation.

EDIT: Removed. Way too mean.
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:45 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Shame on Max Barry for scaring the UN
Replies: 15
Views: 325

Re: Shame on Max Barry for scaring the UN

They even went after Doctor Who. DOCTOR WHO! Because whatever the hell they're calling U.N.I.T. now, it originally stood for United Nations Intelligence Taskforce. Bunch of stuffy morons. Who to side with here? The Yank who likes a cult-fail BBC television sci-fi series? And happens to be a mod? Or...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Shame on Max Barry for scaring the UN
Replies: 15
Views: 325

Re: Shame on Max Barry for scaring the UN

Ifreann wrote:Old news is old.


Delicate use of an almost worn-out running joke. You've been good these last few weeks.

"Yesterday's news is tomorrow's fish-and-chip paper."
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:54 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Analysis of stolen passwords shows that people are idiots
Replies: 108
Views: 2377

Re: Analysis of stolen passwords shows that people are idiots

However hard people try, they cannot choose passwords which are both memorable (to them) and unpredictable to others. True random is not something humans do well. The only way to choose a strong password is to choose something you can't remember. So you have to write it down (mine are written in pen...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?
Replies: 74
Views: 708

Re: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?

Just to make that plain: you're agreeing with me, right? I think so. You only have to notice how the surface of the planet gets hotter as the sun shines on it, to realize just how much energy is available from sunlight. Try warming your back yard with an electric heater. It's a LOT of energy, shini...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control and the Second Amendment - Yay or Nay?
Replies: 293
Views: 2777

Re: Gun Control and the Second Amendment - Yay or Nay?

Intestinal fluids How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual… as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of. I'd agree with that, but not for the ...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control and the Second Amendment - Yay or Nay?
Replies: 293
Views: 2777

Re: Gun Control and the Second Amendment - Yay or Nay?

Hopefully everyone can agree that achieving that would be a good thing. It isn't, since the government has taken it upon itself to decide who is and is not a criminal. The government does this anyway. That's why we have judges, courts, policemen, DA's, and prisons. To suggest otherwise is patently ...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Gun Control and the Second Amendment - Yay or Nay?
Replies: 293
Views: 2777

Re: Gun Control and the Second Amendment - Yay or Nay?

This quote needs to be posted at the top of every page of these debates. How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual… as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, a...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: BUSH OR OBAMA
Replies: 66
Views: 1146

Re: BUSH OR OBAMA

piss off
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:30 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: When did they get so bad?
Replies: 54
Views: 564

Re: When did they get so bad?

I wred the OP. They have to scrape the bottom of the barrel. There isn't that much good documentary that they can show all new stuff, and for now (not everyone has TIVO) they have to compete with other channels on an hour-by-hour basis. Showing the same stuff over and over doesn't cut it. Plus, ther...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:08 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Replies: 42
Views: 810

Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Lol. Which of the four is your favourite book? For me, the first. But then, I do favour the first album of any band, the early work of any artist. I prefer the clumsy gropings for humour or profundity, to the polished imperfection of the mature voice. Hey, has anyone written the Book yet? The actua...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:56 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: Kenny!
Replies: 16
Views: 309

Re: Kenny!

How come Kenny almost always dies in every episode, and then comes back to life for the next? It's like he's freakin Jesus. It creeps me out! Not a scholar of the South Park. But from the first time I saw him "reincarnate," I have taken it as a joke on the plot of all stories. Whether &qu...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?
Replies: 74
Views: 708

Re: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?

Gravitons are many orders of magnitude more plausible than tachyons. However, tachyons are many orders of magnitude more awesome than gravitons, so that evens out. ;) If Star Trek has taught us anything its that tachyons can do fucking anything. These tachyons you speak of ... if they fuck anything...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?
Replies: 74
Views: 708

Re: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?

Fusion power on earth is certainly possible. The idea that it is "nuclear power without nuclear waste" is wrong though. It will always involve hard radiation, and unless it is at a safe distance (eg, Sol) that will create nuclear waste. Yep, but the radioactive waste you have from fusion ...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?
Replies: 74
Views: 708

Re: Nuclear Fusion: Possible?

For example, a proposed plan to use the entire Sahara desert for solar-thermal power would only supply 20% of Europe's current energy needs. So if we had 4 more Sahara Deserts, then solar power could provide electricity. To Europe. I skimmed that. It doesn't say anything about using "the entir...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Video Killed the Radio Star
Replies: 16
Views: 256

Re: Video Killed the Radio Star

When the Janis Joplin song 'Mercedes Benz' was used in the Mercedes adverts most people seemed to think that the marketing folks were oblivious to the irony of using an anti-consumerist song to sell their product, but I disagree. The joke is surely on those who oppose consumerism, when their attemp...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:08 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Video Killed the Radio Star
Replies: 16
Views: 256

Re: Video Killed the Radio Star

West Failure wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:Johnny Cash actually had to threaten a lawsuit to stop one company using his song 'Ring of Fire' in their adverts for a haemorroid ointment... ;)


He could have made piles from that...


OUUUUUCH! :lol:
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:07 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Video Killed the Radio Star
Replies: 16
Views: 256

Re: Video Killed the Radio Star

Completely irrelevant story, based on the thread title. I was in school. I heard the song on the radio "Video killed the radio star." I liked it. Then I tried to explain to a classmate, how Video was a Roman god, and radio stars were stellar bodies which were only visible in the radio spec...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: The "I'm a poet or other incredibly creative person" Thread
Replies: 50
Views: 1198

Re: The "I'm a poet or other incredibly creative person" Thread

i make perdy pichers (mostly) with autocad and blender. some's on vcl. some's on biorust. maybe a couple of other places as well. i don't know about the incredibly part, but makin things, even if it's only pichers of things, is purdy much what i live for. Blender is OK. Autocad ? Seriously ? I mess...
by BunnySaurus Bugsii
Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:42 am
 
Forum: Arts & Fiction
Topic: The "I'm a poet or other incredibly creative person" Thread
Replies: 50
Views: 1198

Re: The "I'm a poet or other incredibly creative person" Thread

Bluth Corporation wrote:100% of all "poetry" is pretentious, mindless, non-artistic, worthless crap.


Poetry bothers me.

But at least I have the humility to see the fault in myself (that I am so easily bothered.)

If you see mindlessness in poetry, perhaps you are likewise seeing yourself.
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads