NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 29 matches

Return to advanced search

by Andoros
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:36 pm
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: DRAFT: Protection of Hate Speech
Replies: 64
Views: 2451

OOC: I don't think this draft/resolution should come to pass. Not that I disagree with you, I support the idea behind it (both as my nation and somewhat IRL as well). But, this draft serves to reinforce the idea that "hate speech" should be kept separate from regular free speech. Maybe you...
by Andoros
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:36 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Islam, the future of social conservatism?
Replies: 892
Views: 20639

Isn't adopting a foreign religion to combat so-called progressivism the antithesis of conservatism? Islam in this context seems to be more a (foreign) moralizer reaction movement rather than legitimate belief. And while I agree some may find a better purpose for themselves as a Muslim, they will lik...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:22 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

Kavagrad wrote:
Andoros wrote:
I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate.

Lame excuse is lame.


I have already conceded defeat. I would ask you to be a courteous winner.
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:20 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate. "Being edgy"(!) What nonsense. It happens. Had I known that one's post history would come back to ...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:15 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

Kavagrad wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Your own posts show that you are lying.

Funny how fascists do that.


I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate.
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:09 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

No, none. I have a distaste for internationalist leftism and any forms of socialist governance, but I'd never try to get them banned or censored. I do agree that I would not defend them so passionately. :roll: You are lying. Everyone can see your posting history. Ban all advocates of any socialist ...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:03 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

Kavagrad wrote:
Andoros wrote:
Nazism is just socialism with nationalistic characteristics... Why can't these two be put together?

Eek. This is called advocacy, everyone.


My goal is not to advocate, but to point out hypocrisy. I'm happy to be living in a liberal democracy where I can engage in debate.
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:01 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

Being intolerant and hateful of regions you claim to be hateful and intolerant themselves is still being hateful and intolerant. I believe you are trying to claim that it is acceptable to be intolerant of intolerance and while I disagree with that (double standard and all), you are entitled to your...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:57 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

I disagree with you. By refusing all contact with an ideology you (subjectively) deem infantile and unfit to exist, you do not invalidate it. You only make yourself look avoidant and that would imply you are incapable of proving said ideology wrong. Okay, let's turn this round. Why should anyone de...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

I do not advocate for my region, nor do I take part in these affairs. I actually disagree with them, because I find the entire concept of raiding despicable. Plenty of other regions around. The dictatorial edgy excesses posted in the regional chat provide the occasional laughter. Besides, I'm too l...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

"Refusing to do so solely on the basis of their ideology is intolerant, hateful and even downright petty." (The second sentence of my post) The said nation (Miss Bad Life Choices) refuses to hear out Nazi regions on the basis of their ideology. Therefore, the said nation is intolerant, ha...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

I disagree with you. By refusing all contact with an ideology you (subjectively) deem infantile and unfit to exist, you do not invalidate it. You only make yourself look avoidant and that would imply you are incapable of proving said ideology wrong. Hey, doesn't your region lend its forces to a reg...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:40 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

If a nation has not broken the forum rules and engages in constuctive, productive discussion, it deserves a chance to be heard out. Refusing to do so solely on the basis of their ideology is intolerant, hateful and even downright petty. Regions are an extension of nations, therefore the same can be...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:30 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

You are entitled to your opinion. But you too follow a hateful thought process and I wholeheartedly disagree with you. Nazis believe and promote an ideology that strips a whole bunch of humanity of the right to be considered human beings. As an ideology it doesn't deserve a seat at the grownups tab...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:22 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

You are entitled to your opinion. But you too follow a hateful thought process and I wholeheartedly disagree with you. How? If a nation has not broken the forum rules and engages in constuctive, productive discussion, it deserves a chance to be heard out. Refusing to do so solely on the basis of th...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:10 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

Why does being a Nazi make a region a questionable region? As long as they follow forum rules and engage in constructive dialog, they should receive the benefit of being heard out. A nazi region should be very questionable because it's Nazi. As for the benefit of being heard out, lol but no. I'm no...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:36 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

I'm quite new here, but I haven't seen any real discrimination against left-wing regions. Against Nazis and far-right, sure, but they just don't seem to be the popular kids right now, "lefties" and "liberals" gang up on them. This discrimination is not easily ended, because Nati...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:16 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: (Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.
Replies: 91
Views: 5207

I'm quite new here, but I haven't seen any real discrimination against left-wing regions. Against Nazis and far-right, sure, but they just don't seem to be the popular kids right now, "lefties" and "liberals" gang up on them. This discrimination is not easily ended, because Natio...
by Andoros
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:15 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Presidential elections of Brazil 2018 (Second Round/POLL)
Replies: 1194
Views: 24818

Also, as an Estonian, I must point out that Balkans and Baltics are not the same thing. Balkans were never a formal part of Soviet Union, while the Baltics were annexed from 1940 to 1991. But you are right about the corruption. It's technically all about geopolitics. In this case, it's Russian/US i...
by Andoros
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:09 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Presidential elections of Brazil 2018 (Second Round/POLL)
Replies: 1194
Views: 24818

Yes, all of Latin America. Only Chile is the most "mild" on our continent in the southern part. On your part is justified. Baltic countries were in control of the Soviet Union, imagine how much corruption it must have had in it. Also, as an Estonian, I must point out that Balkans and Balt...
by Andoros
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:03 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Presidential elections of Brazil 2018 (Second Round/POLL)
Replies: 1194
Views: 24818

Sir or Madam OP, I am trying to understand the economic and educational demographics of the Brazilian elections. Could you share some information about how the richer, middle-class and poor mostly vote? Looking at the results of the first round, I see that Bolsonaro overwhelmingly won in the souther...
by Andoros
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:38 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Romania May Redefine Marriage "Between 1 Man and 1 Woman"
Replies: 716
Views: 15545

While I really don't care about the rights of homosexuals, I am worried it will cause problems should the parents be incapable of taking care of the child (dead, disabled, drug addicts etc.). Hopefully it will not make it more difficult for the extended family to step in should the need arise, beca...
by Andoros
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:32 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Romania May Redefine Marriage "Between 1 Man and 1 Woman"
Replies: 716
Views: 15545

While I really don't care about the rights of homosexuals, I am worried it will cause problems should the parents be incapable of taking care of the child (dead, disabled, drug addicts etc.). Hopefully it will not make it more difficult for the extended family to step in should the need arise, becau...
by Andoros
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: Proposal:Liberate the Communist Bloc
Replies: 155
Views: 7966

Fine, you disagree. But prove me, a political illiterate wrong then. The way I see it, ultranationalism is just taking the "love" way too far, while communism is about getting revenge and redistributing a society's wealth supposedly equally. But that never works out, some always accumulat...
by Andoros
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:59 am
 
Forum: Security Council
Topic: Proposal:Liberate the Communist Bloc
Replies: 155
Views: 7966

Working towards a classless, moneyless and stateless society is working towards a dystopian, totalitarian, repressive hell. While ultranationalism and racism are based on a misguided, twisted love-obsession towards one's own people, communism is, in the end, just being spiteful because somebody els...
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads