NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 1440 matches

Return to advanced search

by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:47 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Hrythingia wrote:Its a dog eat dog world. That's just a sad reality.


Hence, the need for communism.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:30 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I've seen many self-described communists jump up to defend North Korea, so they defiantly practice a form of communism.


The fact that tankies may defend North Korea as communist does not make North Korea communist.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:26 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Torrocca wrote:I guess that makes America a one-party Fascist state because of the genociding of Native Americans. :^)


The U.S. would be a one-party fascist state even it didn't commit the horrible atrocities against Native Americans.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:46 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Orostan wrote:They want to kill millions of people, for one. They’re also footsoldiers of the bourgeois.


I have no problem with monitoring nazi activities, indeed I would support it, but sending them all to jail takes it too far.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Dark Socialism wrote:Nazis and fascists are basically serial killers


I am antifa, and I would not go that far. Your statement literally makes no sense.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Conserative Morality wrote:Limiting government is just weakening government, and a weak government is susceptible to the demands of strong corporations.


Sadly, that is what some people want.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:27 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Nazism is literally an ideology based around committing genocide. Killing all Nazis is more like killing all serial killers than anything else. (Not that I support either. I think serial killers and Nazis should all be sent to jail instead.) However much, as a guy from a Jewish background, I despis...
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:31 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Moral relativism is a philosophical concept that has been around since the beginning of thought. It has, but one of the problems relates to terminology. For instance, I can reject ethnocentrism (which I do), accept cultural relativism (which I do) and reject moral relativism (which I also do). In o...
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:26 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Northeast American Federation wrote:That's one way to achieve full communism. Everyone is equal if everyone starved to death.


Evidence?
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:47 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:Under his rule millions of people died yes, but not as a result of him that's what I mean.


Well, you could say the same thing about Hitler. He did not run the gas chambers. The SS officers ran them on his behalf. I am not sure what your point is.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:46 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:Ahh yes, the old Stalin killed 500 gorillion Kulaks with his bare hands meme. Nice one.


Perhaps you could find the descendants of the people who were killed and tell them that.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:19 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:De-Kulakisation cannot be considered a genocide, neither can the myth of the Holodomor.


I just picked up a reference on the fly. Here is another one:

Hitler vs. Stalin: Who Killed More?
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:06 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Of course Stalin was authoritarian, so was every world leader. But a mass murderer? Stalin's Genocides In all seriousness though how are M-Ls faux communists? I asked you this question. And I responded to that question already. You want me to repeat what I said? I never made that claim. I was refer...
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:How was Stalin bad then? You still haven't answered the original question and your dodge skills are not holding up.


You never asked me that question. Instead, you asserted that Stalin founded Marxism-Leninism.

Stalin was bad, IMO, because he was an authoritarian and a mass murderer.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:51 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Kaggeceria wrote:This is why Marxism is not taken seriously.


It is not only Marxists, in academia, who reject moral relativism. Moral relativism, or situation ethics, is widely rejected, today, on both the left and the right of the academy.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:50 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:Interesting dodging of the original question with pedantry


More dodging.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:49 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Kaggeceria wrote:Evil is purely subjective.

As your are a professor you should probably know this, professor.


Moral relativism, which reached its zenith in the 1970s and 1980s, has been dying in academia for a long time.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:46 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:"Killing Jews isn't technically evil as evil is subjective."


Evil, from a Marxist perspective, is not subjective. Otherwise, there would be no point in fighting capitalism internationally. “Workers of the world unite.”
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:42 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:Well fortunately he can't because he is dead


Interesting dodging of my point.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:36 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:Stalin created Marxism-Leninism


Trotsky would have disagreed with you.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:33 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:In all seriousness though how are M-Ls faux communists?


I never said Marxist-Leninists. I said Stalinists. Not all Marxist-Leninists are Stalinists. Lukács comes to mind, but there are many others.
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:27 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:I'm going to have to stop you right there.


Stop me? :rofl:
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:25 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

I see no reason to treat Communists differently from Stalinists. That has to be one of the oddest statements I have seen on any of the Left-Wing Discussion Threads. Do you not follow the discussions here where communists, like myself, absolutely reject Stalinism? I would take it one step further. S...
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:22 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Strasserists are Nazis. They were literally a branch of the Nazi Party. They should be treated like any other Nazis, and you know my position on Nazis. Strasserites were kicked out the Nazi Party. More accurately, Strasserism should be defined as a tendency within modern neonazism. However, evil by...
by The Multiversal Communist Collective
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:20 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: LWDT VI: Kropotkin's Bread Dead Redemption.
Replies: 6470
Views: 64709

Eodor wrote:Do you know what /s means?


I just looked it up: sarcasm.
Next

Advertisement

Return to advanced search

Advertisement

Remove ads