Presenting the International Basketball Championship II to be held in the Kingdom of Dancougar!

As with the previous tournament (Link: International Basketball Championships (RP/Rosters/Scores)), RP will count for everything in the scorinator. World rankings are solely for seeding purposes. The formula I've used is a pretty simple sum of winning percentage, with heavier weight applied to the rounds in the final tournament.

1.0 * (QualifyingWinPct + BestOfRestWinPct + QuarterfinalWinPct) + 1.25 * SemifinalWinPct + 2.0 * FinalWinPct

Secristan 4.10
Newmanistan 4.00
Frontenax 1.59
Cafundeu 1.42
Arroza 0.92
Corivia 0.75
Xaristan 0.59
Lovisa 0.50
Kose and the Turkomans 0.48
Taeshan 0.48
Kenavt 0.42
Dancougar 0.42
Kura-Pelland 0.36
Gerainia 0.30

Signups will be open from now until Tuesday, September 2. I'd like this time to have less qualifying and more bracket, because the BRACKETOLOGY MINIGAME is more fun with more games to pick.

This thread will be used for everything! You can post a roster straight away if you want to sign up, and there will be a draw next week once all the teams are in. For seeding purposes, the above rankings will be used, and first-time entrants will be at 0.00 and seeded at random.

THE TOURNAMENT INFO PAGE IS LIVE (link)

The Knights are in

i'm in

We'll be back!

Roster

Starters
C #4 Jackson Lester, age 21
PF #62 Randy West, age 23
SF #29 Guy Cresent, age 18
SG #18 Charlie Thompson, age 20
PG #7 Patrick Rengo, age 25

Reserves
C#00 Walter Helk, age 28
PF #50 Jack Young, age 21
PF #34 Corrosa Willis, age 19
PF #19 Charlie Quest, age 27
SF #1 Tiger Sound, age 17
SF #26 Adam Puffer, age 30
SG #6 Lionel Jones, age 24
SG #12 Erik Noose, age 21
PG #5 Trent Reds, age 28
PG #49 Robert Square, age 22

one Small question? how are you going to lessen the impact of the high ranking points of Newmanistan and Secristan?

Jeruselem will send a team, whether they win a game is another matter.

one Small question? how are you going to lessen the impact of the high ranking points of Newmanistan and Secristan?

The one time ranking will work in my favor people wanna lessen it. j/k :p

Timing is evil, but I'm down.

I'm in also

World ranking points will not factor into scorination. They're just for seeding. Everything is determined via RP and randomness like last time.

For what it's worth, the four most active RPers from the previous tournament are currently ranked in the top five.

OH SWEET LORDY.

Rennidan is in.

But if this interferes with my CoHRP time, Dan, you shall pay by memes.

Your champion returns.

But if this interferes with my CoHRP time, Dan, you shall pay by memes.

That sounds like a challenge :-D

I'll have to make awesome RP cutoff images like Han does...

Kenavt would like to be higher than 10th out of fourteen, and so sends a team.

hey i didn't RP a single time last time and im tenth. Roster To follow

Yes, there back its the elastic, mantastic, supercastic Taeshan Purple Knights. Led by coach K Krzzwemskay that is. Yes they have a coach this time. The Purple and Gold are soon coming to you to beat the shite out of you.

Roster
Position Name Age #
PG Aaron Beliew 21 12
SG Alice Coopen 23 30
BG Phil Greggs 24 57
SF Qcraig Golchin 22 21
C Ilchyin Baker 21 28
Subs
PG Deliua Greftoy 22 41
SG William Force 28 7
BG Fred Murphy 23 36
SF Cill Siss 21 9
C Baxter Bailey 31 30

Signups through Wednesday, 11:30 EST:

1 Secristan
2 Newmanistan
5 Arroza
9 Kose and the Turkomans
10 Taeshan
11 Kenavt
12 Dancougar
-- Miroxia
-- Jeruselem
-- Rennidan

Since we suck equally bad at every sport known to man, I think it's okay if we enter another tourney of a sport we know nothing about.

Kenavt Basketball Federation

Outlook on the KBF Team:

Young, somewhat fast. The KBF is largely bringing in fresh blood for sucessful runs at the next IBCs. Expect minor performances, maybe qualification is possible if unprobable.

Rosters:

Head Coach: Larry Burble

Starting Lineup:
C Phillip Geston 7'2"-25 Can knock down the three. Working on defense and getting in the paint. Surprisingly gained a starting spot, just beating out aging veteran Thomas Vanek.Like Dirk Nowitzki.
PF Kevin Woods 6'8"-24 All-around good player. Like Shawn Marion
F Grant Clarke 6'4"-19 Shut-down defender. If he improves offense, may take over Barret Harry's spot.Like James Posey.
SG Vance Poi-6'5"-29 Show-off. Can shoot the 3 and dunk, but cannot guard well. Like Jason Richardson
PG Connor da Vincho 6'2"-19 Look for Connor da Vincho to be the standout player at the IBC. He can play defense, shoot that 3, dish it out, and dunk (occasionally). Like Kobe BryantB]
Reserves:
F Barret Hary 6'6"-28 A good sixth man, great fundamentals and can nail that crucial fifteen-footer. Like average forward
G Sky Asyton 5'11"-22 Sharpshooter. Expect to see him have a lot of playing time.Like Kyle Korver.
C Thomas Vanek 7'0"-32 Defensive stalwart, but getting on in years. He'll be a mentor for up-and-coming Geston. Like Ben Wallace.
PF Xavier Partlock-6'11"-31. Doomed to spend the rest of his years on the bench. Like Antonio McDyess of Detroit
G Jacob Hollowrd 6'2"-37 Overextending his welcome years. Only used as a mentor for the young ones. Like Gary Payton
PF Michael Commodore-6'7"-20 Feisty-and a great prospect. Like Greg Oden
F Herbert Idankawaolo-6"5'-18 Can play small forward and guard. Look for him to be a great sixth man in the future due to the deep depth of youth on the team. Prospect. May be shooting guard if he can beat out Asyton and Poi. Like weaker, more guard LeBron James.

Schedule:

Yet to be released.

Stadium:

The Poiuytrewq Coliseum