EDIT SEPTEMBER FIRST: THE DRAW RPED HERE IS CORRECT.
For scheduling purposes, Sativaville will be considered a "first seed".

"Greetings to the world! Live from the Worm Hole in Spenson, I bring you the group draw.

Pieces of paper corresponding to the top six teams participating in this tournament have been placed in this upside-down Mustangs hat: the next six are in the Red-Tails cap, and our twelve debutants are in the rally cap. So let me just get...er...hold on one moment..."

"...now we can get on with the draw. So, from the first pool, in group 1...Qazox! The first hosts.

They'll be followed by....um...what's Milchama doing in the second pool? Hold on...Lovisa!"

"Wait, Lovisa sent a delegation out here? That's impressive...Ah. I think we've identified the source of the cheering: yes, it's fans of other first seeds pleased to have avoided them, for boredom if not quality. Can't say I blame them, but then again, I am bound by objectivity...or try to be.

Next: Quakmybush joins group 1.

And to fill out the group, we'll have three teams drawn randomly from this rally cap...Wait...Oh yeah, the seedings...Can't we just do them by signup time? Oh yeah..."

"Aha...I think I see our problem. Well, let me just reset the groups and wait for the Qazox commissioner to sort it out...now we need another third seed. And by virtue of being the first new entrant to sign up, Corneliu gets the nod...

Right, from the top. And as we might have to do it again anyway, I don't know why I'm bothering, but it would be too arrogant to assume...Anyhow, the first seed in group 1.1 is...Qazox. Again.

Joined by...Lovisa. Again.

And...Liverpool England!

From the "fourth seed" pot, we get: Linus and Lucy. What kind of a team they'll-oh, that's the name of the country.

Fifth seeds: Sativaville...ai-yai-yai.

And lastly: Integrite. Don't worry folks, we'll do that listing-of-groups-without-my-prattling-accompaniment at the end. On to group 2.

Firstly: the Elves Security Forces.

Secondly: Ambrose-Douglas! Our underdog semifinalists last cup, with the greatest mascot in the game."

"The third seed is: Yafor 2.

The fourth: Uiri.

The fifth: Miamora.

And the sixth, Vanek Drury Brieres.

Halfway home, unless we do this again. First seed in group 3: the unquestioned powerhouse, Az-cz.

Who'll be taking on: Kura-Pelland.

And: Quakmybush, there you guys are again.

Trumanistan, The Crescent Republic, and Taeshan round out this one.

Unsurprisingly, Milchama, Cookesland, Corneliu, Jeffersopa, Grotewohl, and Rivenstone will constitute group 4.

And regardless of how we wind up organizing groups, all teams are invited and encouraged to post rosters. You can do so in this thread...whatever that is...by giving a list of your players. You may also post a style modifier between -2 and +2 representing your team's strength and weaknesses: defensive teams score and allow fewer runs, offensive teams score and allow more. +2 is the most extreme offensive-wait, that didn't come out right. You get the point.

Similarly, you can give information about your home stadium: we'd especially like to know whether it's a hitters' park, pitchers' park, or neutral.

Information about a schedule can be available here. And Az-cz has that 25-team deal we can rip off if it comes to that.

Best of luck to all teams! Even Az-cz, I guess."

Group 1:
Sativaville-treated as first seed for scheduling purposes.
Qazox [roster]
Lovisa
Liverpool England [roster]
Linus and Lucy
Integrite

Group 2:
Elves Security Forces [roster]
Ambrose-Douglas
Yafor 2 [roster]
Uiri [roster]
Miamora
Vanek Drury Brieres

Group 3:
Az-cz [roster]
Kura-Pelland
Quakmybush [roster]
Trumanistan
The Crescent Republic
Taeshan [roster]

Group 4:
Milchama [roster]
Cookesland [roster]
Corneliu
Jeffersopa
Grotewohl [roster]
Rivenstone

Oh no, I can't do this! I just remembered I'm going on vacation from the 27 to the 1st! Darn it! Sorry guys...

manager johny nashille Starters rotation lhP Antony rielas # 1 lhP Zeke Peters # 3 rhP Rian Willemson # 7 rhP Coi vecxen # 90 fielders C freddy myers # 12 1b Tadihito shakira # 2 2b Zoey menigen # 22 3b Zi Zo #8 ss Flean Diageo # 46 lf Fier henris # 66 cf Riane Totalez #24 rf Socki lewis #14
Relief
Lhp Victor frun # 45 Lhp goeli Huns # 78 Rhp God aghful # 25 rhp Ohmegode frede 3 # 92
Bench
Infeild Sol jeves # 49 Yeckers flederichi # 78 Jose deigo # 34 Outfield Jay nedved #29 Zack segovis # 68 Jackelyn Peters #83 Joel myers # 41 Xavier dendes # 93
Starters 5 Relief 7 hitting 7 power 6 speed 10 Defense 10

im wit az-cz darn

whats the response i give after you sad ambrose douglas had the best mascot

The Cookesland Nationals

Sarien Memorial Field

STARTERS: 5
RELIEF: 6
HITTING: 8
POWER: 9
SPEED:7
DEFENSE: 10

Sarien Memorial Field is +1 hitters stadium

If you RP before me you may:
CHOOSE MY STARTING PITCHER: Y
CHOOSE MY RELIEF PITCHER(S): Y
CHOOSE HOW I SCORED: Y
EJECTIONS: N
GODMODE: Y

TEAM

Manager:
Coaches:
Roster
(Pos. – No. – Name, (Bats/Throws)

Starters
First Base – No. 19 – Fernando Sue, (R/R)
Second Base – No. 14 – Erik Theroux (L/L)
Shortstop – No. 08– David Bowling (R/R)
Third Base – No. 22 – Ryan Case (L/L)
Catcher – No. 23 – Cody Slate (R/R)
Right Field – No. 04 –Chris Deville (R/R)
Center Field – No. 33 – Richie Delrio (L/L)
Left Field – No. 17 – Greg Coney (L/L)

Reserves

Infielders:
No. 31 – Adam Carson (L/L)
No. 09– Derick Liston (B/B)
No. 30 – Tom Easton (R/R)
No. 27 – Geoff Lawyer (R/R)
Outfielders:
No. 05 – Phil Crosslin (R/R)
No. 20 – Sean Murphy (L/L)
No. 18 – Bryan Kavanagh (R/R)

Pitchers

Starting Rotation
No. 22 – Pete Seawell (L/L)
No. 26 – John Prete (L/L)
No. 04 – Sara Verita (R/R)

Bullpen
Long Relief
No. 21 – Mike Arodorna (R/R)
No. 15 – Chris Talrent (L/L)
No. 14 – Fred Sanders (L/L)

Short Relief
No. 02 – Pat Benson (R/R)
No. 07– Dennis Natordino (L/L)
No. 13 – Dan Sunsa(R/R)

Closer
No. 10 – Alex Daston(R/R)

Milchama National News- Tribune- Sun- Times- Post- Gazette- Chronicle- Journal- Dispatch- Telegram- Star- Monitor- Enquirer

Sports Section

Twice beaten finalists look to fail again

Milchama is the unquestioned in international baseball. Unfortunately it looks like this disgrace won't be changed anytime soon. After last cup's miserable failure in the finals Manager Jack Yosefon was replaced by Kelly Hegaboom who will hopefully bring out a more successful team. And with Hegaboom comes a newer, younger and slightly faster team.

Style 0. Pitcher's Park.

Outfielders:
5 Kevin Jollins CF
7 Kory Marritt RF
4 Mylie Jacobs
21 Felix Sorano LF
8 Kelton Holland
9 Mariano Lolton

Infielders:
1 Ryan Thimes 2B
3 Martin Lofo
6 Eric Marfelo SS
10 Daan Holem 1B
14 Garrett Raritt 3B
16 Emily O'Neil DH

Catchers:
17 Maverick Ochoa C
12 Jessie Tool

Pitching

Starters:
27 Ken Helms- Fireballer whose array of 4 different fastballs has made him a legend in New Babylon for leading the Pirates to a league title.
31 Daveed Orwelt- A tricky curveballer who is a controversial choice for second starter because of his streakiness. A recent hotstreak has given people hope but...
18 Boo Terrell- Overall decent pitcher who just gets people out.
20 Gary Holms- Outthinks hitters to beat them despite mediocre to poor stuff. Led Milchama in ERA the last two years.

Relievers:
19 Satchel George- Nasty pitcher. Has just about every pitch under the sun, is also a spot starter.
25 Ole' Gomez- Where he got the nickname nobody knows but he's good.
82 Barry Ovaly- Weird man and pitches that way also.
23 Terry Collins- Two pitch pitcher but really really good with those pitches.
13 Oleg Channuck- Nasty screwball and knuckleball. Weird pitch selection.

Batting order:
1 Ryan Thimes 2B- Short, speedy, good contact hitter.
2 Kevin Jollins CF- Normally a leadoff man but just not as fast as Thimes. Does the same things though.
3 Kory Marritt RF- A 5 tool player who hits towering homers and actually reached his potential.
4 Felix Sorano LF- Another power man with speed. A terrible fielder but 40-40 potential makes up for it.
5 Daan Holem 1B- Pure power hitter with a sweet lefty stroke.
6 Garrett Rarritt 3B- A little power and a little speed. Just a great gloveman.
7 Eric Marfelo SS- Another great glove man with a lack luster stick. Has improved his hitting greatly though.
8 - Hegaboom used this to great effect in the MBL and now brings the pitcher hitting 8th to the international level.
9 Maverick Ochoa C- Actually a pretty good hitting catcher. Gets put back here based on reputation of catchers in Milchama in general.

Notes:
-NO DH in Milchama and with DH O' Neil bats 6th with everybody subsequently moving back one spot in the order.
-Bullpen goes top down with George as the closer.
-As there are only 23 players if you want to make up 2 you can. The 4 man rotation is staying though.
- Milchamian pitchers consider it a disgrace to get taken out before the 8th inning.

(ooc: Zwangzug.. I totally spaced on your sign-up.. so take Sativaville's spot, their my puppet anyway, and i was using them to fill out the field.)

COMMISSIONERS OFFICE

Peon: Sorry Sir, but, Zwangzug the team that won the right to host the World Baseball Classic, wasn't put on the final list.

Commish Gordon: WHAT? How could we fuck up that bad? We'll kick out Sativaville, say they failed drug tests or something like that.

Peon: Yes, Sir, and the group draw for Qazox is up.
Qazox

Lovisa
Liverpool England
Linus and Lucy
ZWANGZUG
Integrite

Commish Gordon: Looks like the Pheonix have a good chance to get back into the next round.

Peon: Sir, the press corps is waiting for the roster.

Commish Gordon: Tell them it will be available tommorrow. I still got to check out one more player.

OOC: It is highly unlikely Lovisa will RP, and I doubt they even know what baseball is. I'm petitioning the host to drop Lovisa and add another team in its stead who will actually RP.

IC:
Starting Pitching: 7
Relief Pitching: 6
Power: 8
Speed: 7
Defense: 7

Shocker Stadium in Orean is a hitter's park.

There is a designated hitter rule in place when games are played in Orean.

Team style modifier is +1.
Starting Lineup (B/T) v. LHP w/ DH
SS. Jonas Cable (R/R)
1B. Cortez Rosenstiehl (L/L)
3B. Grant Pittman (R/R)
DH. Danilo Seidner (R)
RF. Clay Easter (L/R)
C. Todd Allshouse (S/R)
LF. Douglas Shafer (L/L)
CF. Chung Rohtin (S/L)
2B. Jarvis Wells (L/L)

Starting Lineup (B) v. LHP w/o DH
SS. Jonas Cable (R)
3B. Grant Pittman (R)
2B. Danilo Seidner (R/R)
1B. Cortez Rosenstiehl (L)
CF. Chung Rohtin (S)
RF. Clay Easter (L)
C. Todd Allshouse (S)
LF. Douglas Shafer (L)
P. Pitcher

Starting Lineup (B) v. RHP w/ DH
SS. Jonas Cable (R)
LF. Douglas Shafer (L)
3B. Grant Pittman (R)
CF. Chung Rohtin (S)
DH. Danilo Seidner (R)
RF. Clay Easter (L)
C. Todd Allshouse (S)
2B. Jarvis Wells (L)

Starting Lineup (B) v. RHP w/o DH
SS. Jonas Cable (R)
LF. Douglas Shafer (L)
3B. Grant Pittman (R)
CF. Chung Rohtin (S)
2B. Danilo Seidner (R)
RF. Clay Easter (L)
C. Todd Allshouse (S)
P. Pitcher

Backup position players (Pos/B/T)
Pierre Mackendoer (IF/L/L)
Brent Judge (LF/R/R)
Andrew Johnstone (C/S/R)
Damion Trevithick (Util/R/L)

Pitching staff (B/T/pitches)
Starting rotation
1. Michael Taylor (L/L/4-seam FB, slider, splitter, cutter)
2. David Kieferfer (R/R/knuckleball, curveball, 4-seam FB, changeup)
3. Stephen Wegley (R/R/screwball, changeup, 4-seam FB, sinker)
4. Darren Shupert (S/L/4-seam FB, slider, changeup, cutter)
5. Ted Schaeffer (R/R/4-seam FB, curveball, slider)

Relief pitching
Julian Brenstein (LRP/R/R/4-seam FB, curveball, cutter)
Nicky James (MRP/L/L/4-seam FB, 2-seam FB, knucklecurve)
Wilford McMichaels (MRP/R/R/4-seam FB, splitter, slurve, circle change)
Rory Billimek (SU/R/R/4-seam FB, sinker, slider)
Terrence Orbell (CP/R/R/4-seam FB, curveball, changeup, splitter)

When RPing, if you RP first, please follow my rotation. You may choose relief pitchers (sensibly, I don't want my closer coming in in the sixth), and how I score. Ejections are fine (again, sensibly, unless it can make me laugh), and godmodding is frowned upon unless it can make me laugh.

Zwangzug's roster for the third edition of this tournament is exactly the same as that for the first two. Hmm...time dilation is a tricky business.

Its style modifier is a -1, and it plays in a neutral park. It will be moved to first seed and lose home field advantage during the qualifiers. Qazox and Zwangzug will stay in the same group, presumably punishing each other equally for their mutual stupidity.

Dwight Eastman
Nathan Ellis
Richie Stagg
Terry Quave
Thomas Grush
Karen Lee
Ben Ridge
I Don't Care
Pitcher

(When there is a DH, Rob Staun will fill that role, batting fifth. All others will be scooted down one rank.)

Choose my starters: No. Rotation is Runnon/Macdougal/Soyne/Bartnett.
Choose my relievers/methods of scoring/ejection: Sure.

Roster: asterisks after uniform number indicate left-handedness.
Tomorrow, catcher, 2
I Don't Care, shortstop, 6
Because, center field, 8
Alexis Paige, infield, 9*
Lou Stirk, infield, 10
Karen Lee, left field, 11*
Rob Staun, outfield, 12
Ben Ridge, third base, 13
Terry Quave, center field, 16*
Nathan Ellis, right field, 18
Scott Macdougal, starting pitcher, 19*
Thomas Grush, catcher, 20
Stan Donatelli, reliever, 24*
Caleb Runnon, starting pitcher, 27
Julian Williams, outfield, 28*
Jamie Cooper, closer, 30
John Meyers, long reliever, 32*
Dwight Eastman, second base, 37
Will Bartnett, starting pitcher, 44
Trevor Root, reliever, 45
Matthew Leon, reliever, 47
Richie Stagg, first base, 55
Jeff Keer, reliever, 63*
Nicholas Soyne, starting pitcher, 81
Jack Percival, reliever, 98*

oh by the way # 14 socki lewis are rightfielder is currently only 13 years old , but hes a power hitter with great speed who is also are closer

oh by the way # 14 socki lewis are rightfielder is currently only 13 years old , but hes a power hitter with great speed who is also are closer

OOC: You realize you can edit posts right? Just put it in your post.

IC:

Milchama National News- Tribune- Sun- Times- Post- Gazette- Chronicle- Journal- Dispatch- Telegram- Star- Monitor- Enquirer

Sports Section

Hegaboom criticized for "terrible" roster

In a wave of criticism unusual in Milchama Kelly Hegaboom has been heavily criticized by fans and commentators after revealing his roster for the third WBC yesterday. Most commentators criticized the lack of power in the line up and surprise exclusion of several important key players in the MBL including Kendry Davenport, Marcos Flinch, and Tomm Egamarano.

The exclusion of Davenport has been most troubling for the Warriors considering his .350 average and 28 homers for second place Chi seemed enough to get him in the squad but an apparently personal falling out with Hegaboom has gotten him off the team. This criticizing of Hegaboom goes beyond the usual little things but people constructing alternate, better lineups and pitching staffs which they believe will do better than the current Milchama set up. There have been calls to fire Hegaboom before he even manages a competitive game but those calls have been rejected saying, "He'll probably mess this up so we'll fire him before next cup."

The pitchers have been another point of contention with fans clamoring for the inclusion of Philip Foster to the squad as well as Chad Fernayo and Scott Mayer.

This whole thing is especially puzzling because they are 2 empty spaces in the squad where one of these players could be used but Hegaboom is sticking to his lineup saying, "We're still better than everybody else anyway." Truer words might not have been spoken in a very long time.

Now to prove it by beating Az-Cz.

New Recife Tribune

Pheonix look to advance to next level

Newly renamed, the Pheonix look to advance in the 3rd World baseball Classic further than they have before. Lead by strong pitching and good defense, the Pheonix are among the favorites, but the big story will be: Can this team hit?

All of the players from the first two WBC's are gone, and in their stead is a strong young pitching staff and fast sure-handed defenders, but without any of the players seemingly a power hitter, will Qazox' new "small-ball" philosophy lead them to a title? Only time and the games themselves will tell.

Here's the new squad of 25 men that are eager to find out:

Position Players: (Starters in Bold)
C #21- Ryan Hill
1B #25- Brian Teague
2B #14- Mark Sorrensen
SS #15- Jason Cliff
3B #20- Kyle Warren
LF #23- David Johannsen
CF #19- Henry Gibson
RF #11- Jason Biggsley

C #24- Manuel de la Vega
1B/DH #16- Neil Hermanson
SS #13- Lincoln Gradokski
INF #17- Nathan Fuller
OF #18- Nathaniel Deacon
OF #12- Brad Coppin
UTL #22- Jack Young

Pitchers (Starting Rotation in Bold, Closer in Italics)
SP #1- Frank Sanchez
SP #2- Gregory Daniels
SP #3- Samuel H. Thomspon
SP #4- Samuel L. Thompson

SP/RP #5- Adam Kingsley
RP #6- Mike Diaz
RP #7- Thomas Reynolds
RP #8- Paul Jones
RP #9- Kevin de Jesus
CP #10- Quentin Haddaz

Home field: Oxen Stadium, Fromburg (-1) There is no DH rule in Qazox. The team will play a -1 style of ball.

overhead picture:

Dimensions of the stadium:
RF Pole: 329
Rght Field: 346
Right Center: 385
Center Field: 413
Left Center: 385
Left Field: 346
LF Pole: 329

CHOOSE MY STARTING PITCHER: Y (please go in Order.. ie: 1-2-3-4)
EJECTIONS: Y

RP cutoff, matchday one

Group 1
Zwangzug 4, Integrite 2
Qazox 7, Linus and Lucy 1
Liverpool England 4, Lovisa 1

Group 2
Elves Security Forces 6, Vanek Drury Brieres 4
Ambrose-Douglas 5, Miamora 1
Yafor 2 7, Uiri 3 (10 innings)

Group 3
Taeshan 5, Az-cz 0
Kura-Pelland 5, The Crescent Republic 1
Trumanistan 1, Quakmybush 0

Group 4
Milchama 6, Rivenstone 1
Grotewohl 3, Cookesland 2 (10 innings)
Corneliu 3, Jeffersopa 1

The Elven Dragons

Team Style: +1

Lineup v LHP
SS: Alexander Parikans (S)
CF: Fredai Weelers (R)
3B: Kria Mandawell (R)
RF: Julian Mazak (R)
LF: Zedax Hollan (L)
1B: Nikali Waque (L)
2B: Javier Manuz (S)
C: Olan Bradles (R)
P

Lineup v RHP
CF: Fredai Weelers (R)
3B: Kria Mandawell (R)
RF: Julian Mazak(R)
1B: Nikali Waque (L)
2B: Javier Manuz (S)
LF: Zedax Hollan (L)
SS: Alexander Parikans (R)
C: Olan Bradles (R)
P
*DH bats fourth on both lineups if used

Bench
3B: Roger Cartes (R)
SS: Jonthas Wrighas (S)
1B: Justinian Lisans (L)
C: Sutton Saet (L)
2B: Korhas Coltai (S)
OF: Fransis Poardu (R)
OF: Xavzx Iguan (S)
DH: Briese Cax (R)

Staff
SP: Daviar Feas (R)
SP: Samui Inaol (L)
SP: Versaz Kiles (R)
MRP: Rick Exantai (R)
MRP: Travak Mars (R)
MRP: Rafiel Kopan (L)
LRP: Brehe Juas (R)
LRP: Martaien Floze (R)
CP: Xanier Don (L)

Stadium (0 Nuetral Park): The Battleground (59,000)

Choose My Starting Pitcher: N
Choose My Relief Pitcher(s): Y
Choose How I Scored: Y
Ejections: N

OOC: I don't know where you get the idea, Qazox, of sticking a first seed into a group that already has another first seed. It's blatantly unfair on the other teams in the group. Even if the majority of them don't RP, I do, and I was actually looking forward to my team doing well this cup until you fucking decided to stick Zwangzug in for Sativaville. I'd much rather a re-draw be done, or I'll have to consider withdrawing - this is not the right way to do it and punishes the group unfairly. So seriously, think about it. :mad:

Zwang,

Could you give us an idea of schedule? I had no idea this thing was starting already.

OOC: Schedule here minus one day, barring the event of a redraw/scandal/flood of uncontrollable chaos.

I'm really not sure what to do.

IC:

"And it's time for the hourly radio identification thingie. The time is now 9:00 AM. We now would return you to your irregularly scheduled baseball coverage were it not for the probability that it's about to become even less regular and the fact that the team doesn't want to be charged with making an effort on top of everything else. Because that only generates all sorts of controversy. So instead we'll have some pundits telling you exactly how the new ban on capitalism is going to send the nation even farther down the drain. Welcome back to the Anti-Government Hour."

OOC: Zwang,

Thanks. I missed it cause it didn't make this thread.

What do you mean you don't know what to do?

IC:

Az-cz Roster

After winning two consecutive titles most of the stars from the last two cups weren't interested in a third run, so there is serious turnover from last time. The team is counting on strong pitching as only one of the starting position players from last cup is returning. Although they will give their all in trying to win a third straight cup all the turnover means this will be Az-cz's biggest challenge yet.

Pitchers:

Starters:

Li-Van L
Bar-Tuls R
Blake Hoffer L
Kaz-Un R

Relievers:

Mat-Zk R
Jazop-Jazop L
Phil Ford L
Ku-Lar L
Az-Roiponat R
Benz Pinchanop R
Loto-Toto L

Batters:

SS Kz-Mts L
CF Lf-Tn R
3B Mt-Wl S
RF Mk-Cvy
C Andrew Bartels
2B Al-Ou
1B Jay-Tee S
LF No-Gudnik

Bench:

1B Or-Tez (In case of DH bats 6th)
IF Dn-Stn
OF Rn-Wn
IF Vez-Kel
C Tu-Lejit
OF Tu-Kwit

OOC:

If you RP first:
CHOOSE MY STARTING PITCHER: N (If you RP first assume the pitcher is the next in the rotation)
EJECTIONS: Y (as long as it wouldn't lead to a supsension of the player)
Az-cz Style: -2
Home Stadium: Pitcher's Park

Az-cz Scroll
Taeshan
Ya-Kyu

Gnomes humbled early, look in trouble for qualification

After winning two consecutive world baseball classics the Gnomes lost almost their entire starting lineup and starting rotation from the last time around. Coupled with the strange decision of the hosts from Zwangzug to deny home games to the top ranked teams and the path to threepeat looked tough for the Gnomes. And Taeshan showed them just how tough it would be.

Last time they won every game they played and this time they lost their opening game to a team with no previous experience 5-0. The pitching was ok, as Li-Van went 6 2/3 innings allowing 3 runs. But the batting was just atrocious. The previous two cups with Ich-Ro and Ray Durham at the top of the order we could expect them to put a lot of pressure on opposing teams, but this time around things went poorly. With Kz-Mts and Lf-Tn at the top of the order the Pink & Green got no hits or walks in 8 at bats from the two. Kz-Mts even hit into an inning ending double play with the bases loaded in the 6th that killed the Gnomes best chance at putting some runs on the board.

Considering that the Gnomes need to finish in the top two of the group they probably have to win all the rest of their games to qualify. Perhaps they could move on with another loss, although that's unlikely. Without any games in front of the home fans, things seem not good for the Gnomes.

With the Gnomes looking to be in trouble the classic looks wide open at this point. Milchama, Qazox, Ambrose Douglas and the hosts Zwangzug all won easily in their opening games. Kura-Pelland and Liverpool England look like threats from the outside as well. Throw in Taeshan and that group ought to provide the eventual champion, unless we get are act in order. My early money rides on Qazox to finally live up to their potential and bring home a baseball championship.