NATION

PASSWORD

The Yugostavian Komarin War (PFQ ONLY!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Yugostav
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Yugostavian Komarin War (PFQ ONLY!)

Postby Yugostav » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 pm

After events in the Abkhaziya War such as the sinking of ships and bloodshed on each side Führer Джим has declared war on Komarin. Yugostav has called to her allies and anyone who wishes to take down the tyrant who is blocking the world from true peace. The Führer has made a statement saying "Komarin has brought this upon themselves and we will go over them like a storm of bombs and missiles!" What is to happen next lays before... peace? Or War?

Last edited by Yugostav on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abkhaziya War
Yugostavian Komarin War

Dijmybooty
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijmybooty » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:52 am

The highly militarized state of Dijmybooty has stepped in to aid Komarin, for now this aid comes only in the form of weapons and supplies but they have positioned troops in military bases near the capital of Komarin and have called up the National Reserve

Yugostav
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugostav » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:09 am

Dijmybooty wrote:The highly militarized state of Dijmybooty has stepped in to aid Komarin, for now this aid comes only in the form of weapons and supplies but they have positioned troops in military bases near the capital of Komarin and have called up the National Reserve

PFQ only, sorry man
Abkhaziya War
Yugostavian Komarin War

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:09 am

If its for your region only then you need to say that in the title of the RP otherwise people will continue to post.
This is how you need to have your title->The Yugostavian Komarin War (PFQ Only)
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Yugostav
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugostav » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:17 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:If its for your region only then you need to say that in the title of the RP otherwise people will continue to post.

Yeah I know i screwed up
Abkhaziya War
Yugostavian Komarin War

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:26 am

Yugostav wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:If its for your region only then you need to say that in the title of the RP otherwise people will continue to post.

Yeah I know i screwed up

You can still change it just change the title in the subject box of your original post its an easy fix this
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Yugostav
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugostav » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:44 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Yugostav wrote:Yeah I know i screwed up

You can still change it just change the title in the subject box of your original post its an easy fix this

Thanks!
Abkhaziya War
Yugostavian Komarin War

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents