NATION

PASSWORD

Night In Leo Island [CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Night In Leo Island [CLOSED]

Postby North Timeria » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 pm

August was in Leo Island for a tournament and it just so happened that Elizabeth was in town. The two had met at in Archeon back in October during the attacks on the international summit. August had tried to help her but she claimed he was doing it wrong. The exchanged numbers afterward and agreed to meet up one day. With them both being in Leo Island he saw this as his chance. He sent her a text inviting her to spend his day off with him. The tournament would last a week at least and more if they advanced to playoffs. She had agreed and today was the day.

August had been given special clearance to drive and be free from personal security. Although they were always in the area August felt a little bit of freedom. For his 16th birthday, his father had bought him a modest sports car and he had only driven in a handful of times. He pulled up to the front of the hotel, a very high-end place locate in a wealthy district. He had been given the details and he made his way up to her room. He had brought her a small intricate water fountain as a gift to apologize for what had happened at Archeon. He knocked on the door a few times and waited.
Last edited by North Timeria on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Elizabeth Percy looked at herself in the mirror of her hotel room. She had her long black hair draped over her right shoulder. She wore a beige v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans with beige strap heels. She wore her black choker silk necklace with the gold rose on it, she had grown attached to it after wearing it through a terrorist attack. She put on some lipstick, picking a soft pink color. Her mother walks said that red was too seductive. Pink was pretty and innocent.

There was a knock on the door.

Putting the lipstick cap on, Elizabeth did one last twirl around as she looked at herself in the mirror. She grabbed her small white and diamond stunned purse and walked to the door. Elizabeth had been a little skeptical about hanging out with August, but it got her away from her life at her brother's spare heir for just in case. Her dad hadn't approved naturally, but Alfred had convinced the Count of Mendoza otherwise. Elizabeth like August had a security detail, those her's, at her brother's instruction would allow her on her own until they needed to intervene.

Elizabeth walked to the door and opened it. She wasn't surprised to find August standing there.

"Hello."

Her English was with a sharp Provite accent.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:52 pm

As Elizabeth opened the door August was a bit shocked. The last time he had seen her they had just survived a terrorist attack.

"Wow... you look perfect." he said as he remembered the gift he had got her. He handed her the box.

"I got you this gift...an apology for my failed attempt at helping you. Water fountain, it helps me relieve stress and it sounds really nice."

August had a few things they could do together around Leo Island. He had been here plenty of times and was one of his favorite places to visit.

They headed downstairs to August's car where he opened the door for her. August didn't mean to flaunt but there was nothing he could do about it. The doors on his car were butterfly and they opened upwards.

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:08 pm

Elizabeth blushed at August's comments. Elizabeth had been flattered many times by many people, but it had always seemed so swallow and merely proper coming from them. In all honesty, Elizabeth expected August to be a dumb jock, after all he had nearly killed her while trying to save her life. And she didn't mind that idea. But it was clear that while he might be more muscle than brain, he was sweet. Elizabeth set down the gift and followed him.

"You look very nice as well. Thank you for the gift. It is very sweet of you."

Elizabeth stepped into the car and put her seat belt on. Elizabeth looked around and looked at the car, admiring it politely. Elizabeth didn't have her own car, her mother didn't think she was ready for one and her father hadn't even signed her up for a driver's license yet. And since she spent most her days going between Percy House, the Empress' House and the Mendoza County Palace, she didn't really need to drive.

"Nice car."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:26 pm

August got into the car and pulled off from the hotel.
"Thanks... My dad got it for me. He lives in the USC so he thought I'd need something special."
August lived in North Timeria away from his dad and mom while he studied and played rugby. He didn't mind it and he made the choice but he still missed his family sometimes.

"Could you look in the dashboard and grab those 2 green wrist silver wristbands."

August turned on the radio and scanned through the stations. "Anything you like to listen to in particular? We have to go through town a bit if you want we can get some food first."

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 am

Elizabeth nodded in understanding. She knew what it was like to have a father a continent and an ocean away. At least August's dad had sent him a car, Elizabeth's mother would allow her dad to so much as send them an email.

"Yeah, my mother and father are divorced and live on opposite sides of an ocean, so it is hard to see both of them."

Elizabeth reached in the dashboard and took out the wristbands.

"We can stop to eat I guess. I would love to see the town. And what cuisine you have here in Timeria."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:48 am

"Yea... I liked living in the USC with my family but this is the situation I'm in so why not make the best of it."

August decided to take the scenic route to show her some of the nice stuff around town. The city was located right on the coast and the beach could be seen from just about anywhere. Except for where they were heading. August went and turned into a tunnel that led into an underground parking garage. The place was almost a polar opposite of where they were headed. August quickly choose a spot and spoke to Elizabeth.

"They shouldn't be too crowded right now. We should be able to hit whichever stations you want." he got out of the car and lead Elizabeth to an elevator.

"A lot of people don't know about this place yet but lots of that trendy North Timerian food on social media comes from here. Students from the local culinary school come here to get hours towards their graduation... the students are usually at least in their 3rd year so the food is great."

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Elizabeth looked around amazed. It was breathtaking. It was so cool to be in a foreign country and see their culture lay out before her. And it was nice to think that most didn't know about the place. She pulled out her phone and snapped a few pictures of the view.

"Wow. This is amazing. I definitely want to try the food. This is so cool!"

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:49 pm

August took her around the place to the different stations, his favorite one served shrimp kabobs. He ordered 4 for them to share and got them a seat by the water. He quickly went through one before settling in.

"So what brought you to Leo Island and how do you like Timeria so far?" he asked laughing. "And this is my home so I don't want to hear you say anything bad about it."

He also spent the time to try and get to know her. Asking her about activities she did, what it's like in the Netherlands, and even some other teenage stuff. He avoided bringing politics into the conversation.

Across from where they were sitting was a dessert place that served Crepes, ice cream, Dulce de leche,and a few other things.

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Elizabeth nibbled on the shrimp kabob, she loved shrimp, but rarely had it do to it just not being very convenient. Her father hated shrimp, though her mother loved it. However Elizabeth ate only a little bit, not wanting to look like a pig. For once she though positivity on her mother's many etiquette classes and the ways of being a lady. She set down the kabob, dabbed her mouth with a napkin and smiled a little.

"I like North Timeria very much in fact. Of course Winston is always and forever in my heart, but it is nice. As for why I here..."

She shrugged.

"I needed to get away from my dad and my brothers."

She smiled again.

"Plus what isn't cool about an island? I love the water. My entire family is made up of swimmers. I think I would want to compete in the Olympics one day. And ballet, I will be a famous ballerina one day as well. But I really really love fashion. That is what I want to do as a career. Everyone who is anyone will be be wearing 'Elizabeth Percy'"

She said the last part waving her hands in the air like she was reading a sign.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:56 pm

August laughed and ate another.
"Olympics... That's my goal. Rugby's been my life for the past 4 years and I'm not gonna let it go to waste. Once I turn 18 I'm joining the national team and hopefully win a gold metal...multiple...Oh yea if you want we can go swimming where I planned on going after this if you're up for it. This won't be regular swimming but do you have a swimsuit?"

August sat back in his chair and looked out into the water for a moment to compose himself. He rarely went out and this was one of the rare occasion he did.

"Fashion? I've never really been into but if you ever need a handsome model you can give me a call... if my face isn't too banged up." he said laughing

'What kind of fashion do you want to do? Urban or like high class?"

With his mind being filled with rugby the past week it felt good to let go and just have fun for a while. "I'm glad you decided to come out with me... I haven't been this carefree in a while."

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Elizabeth blushed. August was funny, that was sure. And he wasn't very stuck up for a prince, a nice and favourable quality.

"I will be sure to make sure you are on speed dial whenever I need a model. As for my style, I want to do high class for the common person, you know, designer but not snobbish. Make everyone feel like a princess when they walk in my clothes."

Elizabeth took another bit of her shrimp kabob and swallowed, dabbing her mouth with her napkin once again.

"And yes, I do have a swimsuit, but it is back at my hotel."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:00 pm

"Alright I'll run you back to get it."

Before leaving August grabbed a Dulce de leche for Elizebeth and headed back to the hotel. On the way there August told Elizbeth to put on the wristband. August played some music while on the way back and they had a little bit of small talk.

Once they got back to the hotel he waited for her to grab her things. The valet that was there earlier was still working and spoke to August while Elizabeth was inside. It didn't take her long and they were off to their destination.

August parked across the street and helped Elizebeth out. The street was pretty busy as people flooded into the Aquarium. Before going in August stopped Elizebeth.

"Before we go in I just wanna tell you that I got us the Green passes...Our trip comes with full access and a Dolphin swim experiences... If you don't want to do the Dolphin swim I can exchange the passes; no biggie."

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Elizabeth smiled happily and clapped her hands together.

"Oh my gosh! Dolphins! That sounds so cool. I have never been swimming with dolphin before. You are just awesome! This is going to be amazing."

Elizabeth buzzed with excitement.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:06 pm

August was glad that Elizebeth wanted to take the full tour. He was also excited to swim with the dolphins. He had been to the Aquarium before but he usually went alone and had never taken advantage of the dolphin experience.

The Aquarium was state of the art and held over 250,000 animals. The best part for August was the underwater tunnel that went through the artificial reef and through a number of other tanks. The Aquarium also contained various research stations and awareness programs to help inform visitors while they tour the exhibits.

By the time the tour ended it was almost dark and they were headed to the Dolphin experience. August had a pair of short and took off his shirt to get close. There were 3 trainers, 2 of which were already in the water. Before getting in the trainer handed August and Elizabeth a few fish.

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Elizabeth giggled as she was handed the fish and looked at the water. She was in her swimsuit now and she was excited for this part. She had enjoyed the tour, but this was what she had been waiting for. She was jittery with excitement and she glanced at August. She quickly looked away and blushed.

"This is so cool."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:35 pm

August had enjoyed his date with Elizabeth and spoke with her in the car on the way home. They took highway I-23 headed south back towards the hotel. The highway went down the coast and through the city, a spectacular view. Even though it was dark it was still pretty warm in Leo Island and the windows were down. The breezes came through the windows filling the car with fresh ocean air.

August dropped her off at the hotel and walked her to the entrance.

"I had a really good time today... I hope to see you again. If you ever get the chance next week I'll have a few games if you want to come by I can get you some good tickets.Just shoot me a text."

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:04 am

Elizabeth smiled and blushed a little bit. She had enjoyed it more than she had thought that she would, but that was good.

"I had a good time too. I hope I see you again August."

Elizabeth grinned, her white teeth showing. Then, as gracefully as a ballerina, which she was, she stood on her toes and held into August's shoulders and kissed him. It was a kiss on the cheek, leaving a pink mark of her lips on the his right side of his face. Elizabeth took a step back and walked inside her hotel room.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates