NATION

PASSWORD

How does my regions rules affect me?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
360 degrees
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

How does my regions rules affect me?

Postby 360 degrees » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:35 am

Hello, I'm a fairly new leader, I do apologize if there was somewhere better I could have posted this.

I realize the member states of the World Assembly must adhere to the resolutions it passes.

I was wondering what power my region has over my nation, other than the ability to remove or endorse me.

The Slavanian States
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Slavanian States » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 am

360 degrees wrote:Hello, I'm a fairly new leader, I do apologize if there was somewhere better I could have posted this.

I realize the member states of the World Assembly must adhere to the resolutions it passes.

I was wondering what power my region has over my nation, other than the ability to remove or endorse me.

No gameside effects (stats etc.)
However they may encourage you to take certain courses of action

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:28 pm

Regional governments have no other power over your nation. However...

A region may have a certain ideology that you should follow if you want to better integrate yourself, or in extreme cases, not get banjected. This can be communism, fascism, democracy, anti-WA, pro-WA, etc. They may also have RP rules such as date and tech levels.

Some regions force every member to adhere to their rules, others just mindlessly recruit so there will be many nations that don't actively contribute to the regional life.

You must find the region that suits you best to enjoy the regional part of the game. Who knows, you could even help it develop and get into the government.

Return to Gameplay