NATION

PASSWORD

DEU Summit (Democritus Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

DEU Summit (Democritus Only)

Postby New Metropolitan France » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Santiago de Compostela, Puertollano

Conference Program

- ESF
- ESB
- DEU FAC
- DEU Pipeline Projects
- Space
- 'Super Weapons'

All DEU members in attendance may raise additional topics.
Last edited by New Metropolitan France on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Puertollano was more than happy to hold this months DEU Summit. The conference table had water and special native delacacies from Puertollano just to promote more soft power, and behind each chair had each representatives flag adorned behind them. The Puertollanoan President, Isabella Jetil, indicated for the arrival of the guests as she sat herself down in front of the Puertollanoan flag.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:41 pm

President Fabien Leonard arrived at the summit, and took his seat at the table behind the French Republic's flag. Aside from a brief exchange of welcoming pleasantries, and a formal expression of gratitude for the successful location of the submarine Vengeur, he said nothing to President Jetil. The leaders of France and Puertollano were scheduled to hold a private meeting after the conclusion of the DEU conference regarding their nation's relations, and so Fabien wished to focus on issues related to the DEU until then.

United Democratic Christian States
Minister

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Kaiser Wilhelm entered the meeting room in Galicia and greeted his colleagues and congratulating Jetil on here re-election recently. He then took a seat under the Prussian flag, and took out his briefcase to look over his notes u Til the others arrive.
Call me Greg (my IRL name) or UDCS. Whichever works best for you.

"[28] He said to them: 'You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.' "
-Acts 10:28

Calindelo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Calindelo » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:46 am

Ludwig Krall entered the room, He Greeted Isabella Jetil, he went over to Kaiser Wilhelm IV and shook his hand, They then engaged in a small conversation. He was about to go over to Fabien Leonard and say something to him, but decided not to do it.

He sat in the chair behind the Calin flag, he asked for a cup of coffee. He looks very stressed.
Last edited by Calindelo on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:05 am

The Prince of the Empire, still rejecting his imperial title even in rule, entered the room. He took up seat, glancing at various members in the room. He politely smiled at the Puertollan, French, and Prussian representatives. He nodded at Calindelo's representative.
"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Nice to visit a country without having to bring a jumper. I trust we will be discussing the situation with the French submarine? I would like to discuss this, if it isn't on the agenda."
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

The Southern Slavic State
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Southern Slavic State » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:14 am

The Slavic delegation entered the meeting place and started preparing themselves taking out documents and chatting about something among themselves. They wore Slavic flags on their sleeves to show respect for their resilient country. When the documents and other important papers were out, they finally sat and started waiting for the summit to begin

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:01 pm

Empire of the United Kingdom wrote:The Prince of the Empire, still rejecting his imperial title even in rule, entered the room. He took up seat, glancing at various members in the room. He politely smiled at the Puertollan, French, and Prussian representatives. He nodded at Calindelo's representative.
"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Nice to visit a country without having to bring a jumper. I trust we will be discussing the situation with the French submarine? I would like to discuss this, if it isn't on the agenda."

"All discussion to resolve the issue regarding the submarine will be spoken between France and Puertollano only. I don't wish to cloud this Summit with private diplomatic matters."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:05 pm

President Leonard smiled. "If there is anything in particular that the Prince would like to discuss regarding the French vessel, I am willing to hear it at any time. Should the others at this conference not desire to discuss it now, we may do so in a more private setting. I must also formally thank the Empire for it's assistance in the search effort."

Sovereign Nation of Ladvania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Arriving late the president of Ladvania Joseph Lenin walked in the room standing tall and smiling at the leaders in the room before saying in a eastern European accent "Hello gentlemen, and miss after looking at Jetil" He took a seat. Under the Ladvanian flag setting down his papers before smiling at Fabian Leonard and nodding at Kaiser Wilhem IV while avoiding contact with the Prince of England

Afterwards he looked over his shoulder and whispered into Aralin Thrifts ears as this causes a discussion between the two
Last edited by Sovereign Nation of Ladvania on Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Imperialist Sweden
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialist Sweden » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:55 pm

(Scandinavian PM Lofven is here, just don't have time to write out a detailed post and all, sorry)

South Oceanum
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby South Oceanum » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Jakob Huber enters the room wearing large sunglasses and stumbling.

"Heeeyyyy.. you guys mind if I join this fine conference?"

Sorry I'm on mobile so this post can't be that detailed lmao

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:13 pm

"I'd like to introduce my sister, Princess Victoria. She is currently the Viceroy of India, and wanted to attend due to the current matters regarding Afghanistan, as well as to possibly discuss Russia and Persia. Unfortunately the British and Indian Prime Ministers could not attend, there is currently a meeting at the Imperial Parliament in London."

The young Princess smiles and nods her head, before looking back towards the table.

OOC: REMEMBER TO STATE WHEN YOUR INFORMATION IS OOC!
Last edited by Empire of the United Kingdom on Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Southern Slavic State » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:33 pm

"It is nice to meet you all, ladies and gentlemen." said the Slavic delegate Sergei Zelenov. "We have come here from another part of the world hoping to promote a collective security and overall welfare of our home Europe. We all have witnessed horrors of communism which left Belgrade burned down. As a result of our current government's progressive policies, the city is being rebuilt while more lives are being improved. That is why we are here to promote a European security force which would include MDP for all DEU members and have a common army protecting the people from extremism and communism."

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:21 pm

"I disagree that's not what the ESF was created for it's not a army to help all of us it's just people to guard summits like this one and help give humanitarian aid along with FAC. War isn't their end-game. And also if u want to apply for DEU MDP membership that's one thing....but for the whole DEU that's another. This union wasn't created for that purpose. It's diplomatic and diplomatic mostly."

"[28] He said to them: 'You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.' "

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Joseph lenin frowns as he hear the Slavic delegate speak, he looks up from the table letting Kaiser Wilhem finish speaking then goes on to say "And i believe in a more independent route, MDPs should be based on personal allies, maybe not everyone wants all of europe mixed into their affairs."
He says this in a sarcastic matter referring to the aid projects towards south America.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:46 am

Jetil raised from her seat to hush the blabbering:

"Please, everyone. I welcome each and all, to the DEU members and to the observing nations participating in our discussions. I, as you are all fully aware, am Puertollano President Isabella Jetil. It is a pleasure of mine and all of Puertollano to hold this monthly DEU Summit in Santiago de Compostela in Galicia. I commend, and will always commend the competence of the DEU and its' ability to change the course of the World. The DEU continues to be a force of good, through communication and decision making. So, with much pride, I announce the last DEU conference of 2016 officially open. While there is a program of topics that will be covered, any nation is free to begin on any other issue. I will add, the DEU will not be the only platform of diplomacy regarding the current Puertollano-French submarine conflict, this will be spoken privately again after the meeting. Although, if there is the need to, you are free to raise the current complications," she paused momentarily. "Now to the French President, to explain the first topic on the agenda".
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:10 am

The PM Akbar, quietly entered. Ready to talk about pipelines.
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Southern Slavic State » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:49 am

" let me repeat myself. The Slavic State highly encourages that an MDP be included in the ESF in order to protect Europe from extremism and foreign aggression. It is for the good of Europe. As for South America, we say that the world should be thankful for our aid to their people. I do not understand what the Ladvanian representative's problem is"
He then sat down

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:38 pm

As the Slavic Delegate spoke this Kaiser Wilhelm has frustration in his face, he looked to President Leonard in a "can you calm him down?" Look.

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:17 pm

The Southern Slavic State wrote:" let me repeat myself. The Slavic State highly encourages that an MDP be included in the ESF in order to protect Europe from extremism and foreign aggression. It is for the good of Europe. As for South America, we say that the world should be thankful for our aid to their people. I do not understand what the Ladvanian representative's problem is"
He then sat down

"Ambassador, while your discussion is valid, please let the French President begin. Might I note, and this is for everyone, that the media is filming this all. So any belligerent or uncooperative behaviour will be shown to a world wide audience. While I have your attention, I can safely say that no one in here appreciates your supposed humanitarian aid missions so there is no point trying to push your case again."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:13 pm

"It appears that the Slavic delegation is confused as to the purpose of the ESF. The ESF is an elite Task force, currently around 5,000 in number. Most of it's members are currently French. The ESF can participate in humanitarian aid missions, defend DEU borders, guard these summits, conduct small level raids against criminals, conduct reconnaissance operations, and deploy in European peacekeeping missions. The ESF is not a DEU Army, nor is it an alliance. ESF members are not nations, they are individual volunteers from DEU member states. I wish to discuss possible encouragement by other DEU states to help bolster the strength of the ESF: we feel that currently the ESF is not strong enough to respond to threats on the scale of Yves, and so would like to ask all DEU states to publicly support growth of the ESF."

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:48 pm

"Prussia would support this....Yves needs to be caught" said Kaiser with a firm voice. He now thought in his head "certainly the Slavic delegate couldn't push his agenda anymore"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Joseph Lenin looked at the Slavic delegate sarcastically and then looked towards the french delegation and says, "i will be able to assist. But in small numbers, as you all now my military is not to scale with all of yours. On regards of Yves.... We have our borders tightly secured ever sonce the attacks from the nationalist party, i believe only a god could infiltrate us"
He leaned back in his chair and put his hands on his head waiting for others to reply on the matter.

Calindelo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Calindelo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:14 am

"I've seen the SNL defenses, Mr. Lenin is being serious." President Ludwig Krall looks at Joseph Lenin with a grin. "The calin government can also help capturing Yves, as you know, we have launched Overseer - 1 a few weeks ago, Overseer-1 is a Reconnaissance sattelite that can scan ID's and do facial recognition scans in a 900 square kilometer area in a 13 Hour Period." "If you are all interested, its current position is in Banda Sea, monitoring Panatikozkan Vessels."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates