NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Day After [FT][OOC][TELEGRAM FOR ENTRY]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Final Battle - For Later

1. Endor, everything is as in Episode VI except for obvious RP modifications
No votes
2. Endor, More Imperial ships + Death Star II
13%
3. Hoth, Death Star II
3%
4. Eriadu, Death Star II
3%
5. Courouscant, No Death Star
39%
6. Other, Please state in forum
No votes
7. Long March to Corouscant, defended by Death Star II
6%
8. Super Star Destroyer Fleet in Deep Space.
35%

Total votes : 31

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Star Wars: The Day After [FT][OOC][TELEGRAM FOR ENTRY]

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:41 pm

STAR WARS
The Day After

Episode IV, A NEW HOPE It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy….

THE DAY AFTER

With the Rebel Alliance's first major victory against the Galactic Empire ruled by the power hungry Emperor Palpatine yesterday, and the destruction of Alderaan several days ago, the Alliance has been growing in strength and influence, with worlds across the Mid Rim and Outer Rim declaring open support for the Rebellion. The admirals of the Imperial Navy have been tasked with destroying the Rebel insurrection before it escalates to a civil war unseen in Galactic History. Bounty Hunters and Pirates have taken advantage of the chaos, carving out their own small areas of space at the edge of explored space. The largest organizations such as the Black Sun have conquered entire planets, even as the Rebels and Empire take center stage.

WELCOME TO.... STAR WARS: THE DAY AFTER!

--------------------------------------------------------------[OOC STUFF]-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can probably tell, this will be a faction based RP. You can however play as a character running a fleet. Fleets are controlled by Pirate, Imperial, or Rebellion players. Fleets start at 12 vessels of your choosing, and you will need to keep track of them. You can divide fleets, but you cannot multiply them. Construction of new ships requires a shipyard, and shipyards can be found around most developed worlds. The major shipyards of the Empire are located at Kuat, while the Rebellion has equivalent shipyards at Mon Cal. The events of the civil war will change, such as the Rebels loosing the battle of Endor, based on player decisions. Imperial fleets start at Kuat, and rebels at Mon Cal. Please be realistic, and don't imminently go to enemy capitol worlds, follow the Hyperspace lanes in the map. If there is no lane going to a world, just go there from the closest planet with a lane attached. May the force be with you.

Rules:

-I am your God Emperor, OP. Co-Ops are my underlings.

-Super Star Destroyers can only be made with my permission or a Co-OPs.

-Star Destroyers are not Invincible

-In order to construct something, you must say you are constructing it in a post. Recruitment of troops also applies to this, just give some backround.

-Planetary bombardment is allowed if it is done realistically, no annihilating a city to kill one Jedi or Sith.

-No Vong or extra galactic invaders.

-Custom Factions allowed, just send me, glorious OP, some backround story.

-5 TIE fighters=1 X wing

-I will say when the Death Star II is being built

-Separatist and Republic Remnants are allowed.

-Major Sith lords and Jedi Masters not allowed for RP use, but force users are allowed

If you don't know much about Star Wars, I suggest you read some relevant articles on Wookiepedia.

Persia is Co-OP.

Code: Select all
Bounty Hunter
Name:
Force Sensitive?:
Weapons:
Ship:
History:
Are they cannon? (If yes, provide Wookepida link):
Species:
Who do they Work for? (Crime Syndicates, the Empire, etc.):
Why do they Work? (Money, fun, etc.):
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Bounty Hunters can be hired by players to kill other players.

Admiral
Name:
Force Sensitive?:
Faction (If Custom, telegram me history of Faction):
Are they Canon (provide Wookepedia link):
Species:
Fleet Composition (Maximum 12 Ships):
Reason Your Character Fights:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Corporation
Name:
Planet based on:
Products:
CEO Name and Species:
Leaning?(Rebel,Empire,Independent):
Type of Corporation (Ship building, electronics, etc.):
Stock Quality:
Number of Employees:
Public Relations(Good,bad):
Date founded:
Products of note:

MY APPLICATION:

Admiral
Name: Caleb Webb
Force Sensitive?: No
Faction (If Custom, telegram me history of Faction): Rebel Alliance
Are they Canon (provide Wookepedia link): Not Cannon
Species: Human
History: Born and raised on Corellia, Caleb Webb joined the Rebellion after his parents were executed by the Empire for treason. During his early years in the Rebel Alliance he flew an A-Wing Starfighter, gaining 17 TIE Fighter Kills and 4 TIE Bomber Kills before being promoted to Squadron leader, and then becoming a Captain of a Nebulon B Frigate after successfully taking down an Interdictor Class over Felucia, and saving a small Rebel Fleet. After captaining a Frigate for 6 years, he was promoted to Admiral when he directed an outnumbered Rebel force to victory over an Imperial fleet after the Admiral of the Rebel fleet was killed.
-(Flagship)MC90 Cruiser, Pride of Corellia
-3 MC80 (Libery, Winged type) Cruisers
-4 MC80A Cruisers
-3 Corellian CR90 Corvettes
-1 Pelta Class Frigate (Salvaged from Clone Wars)

Reason Your Character Fights: The Empire killed his family
Strengths: Tactical genius, uses weaknesses in Imperial Strategy to plan his own
Weaknesses: Quick to anger, a little suicidal
Last edited by Orostan on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 am, edited 9 times in total.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Habrides
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Habrides » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Good idea but wrong part of the forum.

Because this is based on Star Wars it belongs in Portal to the Multiverse, best place a request in Technical for the mods to move it.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Habrides wrote:Good idea but wrong part of the forum.

Because this is based on Star Wars it belongs in Portal to the Multiverse, best place a request in Technical for the mods to move it.

Thanks and shameless self bump
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:27 pm

Tag for CiS holdouts
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Greater Persian State wrote:Tag for CiS holdouts

Yeeeees.

Let the Nationstates flow through you

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Admiral
Name:Blaelm Cappeac
Faction (If Custom, telegram me history of Faction): Empire
Are they Canon (provide Wookepedia link): No
History: Born on Coruscant 20 years before the start of the Clone Wars, when Palpatine was elected Chancellor and the Confederacy broke off from the Republic Blaelm immediately went to join the Navy. Serving with distinction throughout the war including the battle above Coruscant. When Palpatine was almost assassinated by the Jedi Order and proclaimed his the first galactic empire he was the first on his ship to cheer the news. His captain was not nealy as happy about it and tried to dissert with the ship, thanks to the acting of Blaelm and others the ship was held long enough for the empire to board the ship. As the most senior officer aboard the ship and as a reward for his loyalty to the Empire Blaelm was given the helm of the ship. He would not keep it for long as he was on the fast track for promotions from the higher ups replacing the old frigate with a star-destroyer and a fleet under his command.
(Flagship) Imperial Class Star Destroyer "Coruscant's Fury"
4 Imperial light Cruisers
4 Tartan class patrol Cruisers
2 CC-7700 Frigates
1 Quasar Fire class Cruiser-Carrier
Reason Your Character Fights: Believes the Galaxy needs peace, order, and stability and truly believes the Empire is the best option for providing all three for the Galaxy.
Strengths: Diplomatic, Father to his men
Weaknesses: Non-imaginative, Unwilling to Compromise about his beliefs/Ideals
Just looked on the Star Wars wiki for the ships if you see anything wrong with them tell me.

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Admiral
Name: Kalani
Force Sensitive?: No, is a droid.
Faction (If Custom, telegram me history of Faction): Confederacy of Independent Systems
Are they Canon (provide Wookepedia link): Yes
Species: Super Tactical Droid
History: Led Confederate counter-insurgency on Onderon, experienced and tactical genius. He has grouped together all Separatist holdout with full intent to crush the Empire, as hard as that may be.
-1 Providence Class Destroyer
-2 Munificent Class Frigate
-2 Lucrehulk-class
Reason Your Character Fights: Programming, strong dedication to CIS.
Strengths: Extreme intelligence, strategic genius. Experience.
Weaknesses: Overconfident, lack of spirit.
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Also questions is this New Cannon or Legends.

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:06 pm

CIS scum can't you know when your beat.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:Admiral
Name:Blaelm Cappeac
Faction (If Custom, telegram me history of Faction): Empire
Are they Canon (provide Wookepedia link): No
History: Born on Coruscant 20 years before the start of the Clone Wars, when Palpatine was elected Chancellor and the Confederacy broke off from the Republic Blaelm immediately went to join the Navy. Serving with distinction throughout the war including the battle above Coruscant. When Palpatine was almost assassinated by the Jedi Order and proclaimed his the first galactic empire he was the first on his ship to cheer the news. His captain was not nealy as happy about it and tried to dissert with the ship, thanks to the acting of Blaelm and others the ship was held long enough for the empire to board the ship. As the most senior officer aboard the ship and as a reward for his loyalty to the Empire Blaelm was given the helm of the ship. He would not keep it for long as he was on the fast track for promotions from the higher ups replacing the old frigate with a star-destroyer and a fleet under his command.
(Flagship) Imperial Class Star Destroyer "Coruscant's Fury"
4 Imperial light Cruisers
4 Tartan class patrol Cruisers
2 CC-7700 Frigates
1 Quasar Fire class Cruiser-Carrier
Reason Your Character Fights: Believes the Galaxy needs peace, order, and stability and truly believes the Empire is the best option for providing all three for the Galaxy.
Strengths: Diplomatic, Father to his men
Weaknesses: Non-imaginative, Unwilling to Compromise about his beliefs/Ideals
Just looked on the Star Wars wiki for the ships if you see anything wrong with them tell me.

Accepted. Welcome to the RP. What will your first move be?
Greater Persian State wrote:Admiral
Name: Kalani
Force Sensitive?: No, is a droid.
Faction (If Custom, telegram me history of Faction): Confederacy of Independent Systems
Are they Canon (provide Wookepedia link): Yes
Species: Super Tactical Droid
History: Led Confederate counter-insurgency on Onderon, experienced and tactical genius. He has grouped together all Separatist holdout with full intent to crush the Empire, as hard as that may be.
-1 Providence Class Destroyer
-2 Munificent Class Frigate
-2 Lucrehulk-class
Reason Your Character Fights: Programming, strong dedication to CIS.
Strengths: Extreme intelligence, strategic genius. Experience.
Weaknesses: Overconfident, lack of spirit.

Accepted. Make the CIS Great Again.
Zhaas123 wrote:Also questions is this New Cannon or Legends.

Legends. If the Empire dies, the New Repulic is born.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:CIS scum can't you know when your beat.

You'll see otherwise.....

:D :D :D
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Greater Persian State wrote:
Zhaas123 wrote:CIS scum can't you know when your beat.

You'll see otherwise.....

:D :D :D

Imperial Blasters can't melt steel droids

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Orostan wrote:
Zhaas123 wrote:Accepted. Welcome to the RP. What will your first move be?

If my guy has in-character knowledge of the revolts going on in the Outer Rim after the Death Star's destruction, he'll go their and try to put down as many fires as he can.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:
Orostan wrote:

If my guy has in-character knowledge of the revolts going on in the Outer Rim after the Death Star's destruction, he'll go their and try to put down as many fires as he can.

This'll be fun. You and I might meet, and I'm going into the Outer and Mod Rim in my first post to support those rebellions, and weaken Imperial power.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:28 pm

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Blaelm is currently having a bit of moral dilemma but is moving out anyway to the Outer Rim.

The Xeric Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Xeric Imperium » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:47 pm

This looks interesting,I might join or maybe not as this seems to follow the rule of two setting..
I don't use NS stats.Why? Star Wars, that is why.
Imperial Report:

The Emperor, Darth Vex||All factbooks||

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Activating droid factories...
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Greater Persian State wrote:Activating droid factories...

I can just imagine my guys war flashbacks if he sees your fleet.

Greater Persian State
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Persian State » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:
Greater Persian State wrote:Activating droid factories...

I can just imagine my guys war flashbacks if he sees your fleet.

Looking forward to it! :)
I don't use NS Stats
Democritus Member

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Greater Persian State wrote:
Zhaas123 wrote:I can just imagine my guys war flashbacks if he sees your fleet.

Looking forward to it! :)

Posted. What do you think?

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Orostan wrote:
Greater Persian State wrote:Looking forward to it! :)

Posted. What do you think?

Looks like we went in opposite directions there. I might now find the rebellion i was planning to but there's something fishing going on in the sector of the galaxy i'm going too.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:
Orostan wrote:Posted. What do you think?

Looks like we went in opposite directions there. I might now find the rebellion i was planning to but there's something fishing going on in the sector of the galaxy i'm going too.

I wanted a battle over Columex, it makes for a good place

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Orostan wrote:
Zhaas123 wrote:Looks like we went in opposite directions there. I might now find the rebellion i was planning to but there's something fishing going on in the sector of the galaxy i'm going too.

I wanted a battle over Columex, it makes for a good place

I think either one would have been interesting, now instead of fighting a Rebel Admiral I might be a the first Imperial Admiral to fight the Reformed Confederacy.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:
Orostan wrote:I wanted a battle over Columex, it makes for a good place

I think either one would have been interesting, now instead of fighting a Rebel Admiral I might be a the first Imperial Admiral to fight the Reformed Confederacy.

That is going to be amazing.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse