NATION

PASSWORD

micro.blog [microblogging // mt // open]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

micro.blog [microblogging // mt // open]

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:17 pm

micro.blog is a famous microblogging / social network originating from and based out of the conurbation of Gladstone, the capital of the Federated Kingdom — founded in 2013 by promising and youthful virtual entrepreneurs George Stone and Oliver Hughes (aged 20 and 21, respectively), it has since blossomed in size, popularity, and function to become the internet's largest microblogging and social network, alongside being the world's most participated virtual hub of interpersonal interaction and information. Millions across the world are connected to their friends, family, politicians, and celebrities through the simple, fluid, and neat user interface of micro.blog, in conjunction with creating a virtual sphere of entertaining discussion and enlightening facts.

You can connect with thousands of others who share your similar interests, hobbies, and views instantaneously, or you can pursue in your adventure into micro.blog with a blank slate. You can see the state of the world unfurl into your hands in live time, or reflect and reminisce back on past memories and persons. Be updated on situations in-the-now by trending topics, or surf through your own favored topics with an unending timeline of posts, threads, and pictures. The choice, in the end, is all up to you.

Terms of Service

• Try your best to make your avatars 50x50 or so, by using resizing software and/or using sites such as imgur. Anything larger can be disruptive to micro.blog's user interface, and make your post appear unpleasant.

• The character limit for posts are only around 1,200.

• Ponies and non-humans are not allowed.

• Linking to posts that are related to your own micro.blog post, such as events or news, is allowed.

• Modern Tech (MT) and its equivalencies on NationStates is the only tech allowed to post.

• Try not to troll others under an IC guise.

Code Format for Posts

Code: Select all
[box][hr][/hr][floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/5xpV3UM.png[/img][/floatleft] [tab=10][/tab] [color=#0080FF][b]username[/b][/color]
[tab=10][/tab] [size=85][color=#404040]location[/color][/size]
[tab=10][/tab] [size=85][color=#404040]Posted on shortmonth date, year[/color][/size][hr][/hr][blocktext]text here[/blocktext][hr][/hr][size=70][floatleft][color=#0080FF][b]# of upvotes[/b][/color] [color=gray]up ·[/color] [color=#800000][b]# of downvotes[/b][/color] [color=gray]down[/color][/floatleft][floatright][color=gray]REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE[/color][/floatright][/size][/box]

If your microblogging update / post is made by a 'verified' user (eg: newspaper, politician, celebrity), you may use the following BBCode:

[box][hr][/hr][floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/5xpV3UM.png[/img][/floatleft] [tab=10][/tab] [color=#0080FF][b]username[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ebH4Ow4.png[/img]
[tab=10][/tab] [size=85][color=#404040]location[/color][/size]
[tab=10][/tab] [size=85][color=#404040]Posted on shortmonth date, year[/color][/size][hr][/hr][blocktext]text here[/blocktext][hr][/hr][size=70][floatleft][color=#0080FF][b]# of upvotes[/b][/color] [color=gray]up ·[/color] [color=#800000][b]# of downvotes[/b][/color][color=gray]down[/color][/floatleft][floatright][color=gray]REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE[/color][/floatright][/size][/box]

If you wish to use a 'default' avatar for your post, you may use the following avatar / image:

http://i.imgur.com/5xpV3UM.png

Miscellaneous

If you wish to use micro.blog as a referable link or associated social media on your own news site or social media page, use the image link found below. Resize it from its current 98x98 state into any size, if you would prefer.

http://i.imgur.com/Wm2RnHJ.png

Tags

If you wish to 'tag' a fellow member of the micro.blog community, you may use the following template.

[color=#15769A]@usertag[/color]

If you wish to mark your post as belonging to a particular 'feed' or several feeds, you may use the following template.

[color=#15769A]#feedtag[/color]

Copyright © 2016 micro.blog.
micro.blog is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Last edited by Federated Kingdom on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
U N I T E DK I N G D O M S
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Marjorie Parsons · Posted on November 4, 2016 · Posted from Yarlic, Anglea, Federated Kingdom
Hello, everyone! #FirstPost

98 up · 3 down
REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE
Last edited by Federated Kingdom on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Mysu Kurosaki · Posted on Nov 4, 20XX · Posted from Hyūga, Kirishima
A new social media platform huh.....hopefully it has the activity of Setsuzoku and the clean lack of trolling filith like Punch.

22 up · 5 down
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Marjorie Parsons · Posted on November 4, 2016 · Posted from Yarlic, Anglea, Federated Kingdom
Anyone else celebrating the Night of Fire tomorrow? Can't wait myself. #NightOfFire

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Natalya Saiko · Posted on Oct 1., 2026 · Posted from Bundang, Kirishima
Ahh, a new social media website. Hopefully it doesn't get as corrupted as all the others over time.

1,967 up · 242 down
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Apparently the Civil Defence Service and Home Guard alongside the Royal Naval Air Service are participating military exercises in Jesmynd - wish them the best, if it comes to war with the Combine and Commonwealth we'll have to be prepared. Link to article here. #Jesmynd

98 up · 3 down
Last edited by Federated Kingdom on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Karl Zheglov · Posted on Nov, 4, 2016 · Posted from Noyanza City, Novorossitov
This is an interesting new site, I wonder how it's going to turn out.

65 upvotes up · 7 downvotes down
Last edited by Novorossitov on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:52 pm

@KarlZheglov Well, it's only really gained prominence in international circles recently - but it's a pleasant little microblogging site, feeds are generally close knit and all.

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:52 pm

It's finals time here at the University. Hopefully, my students have actually studied...

700 up · 120 down
Last edited by Guadalupador on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:53 pm

@NatalyaSaiko Hah! Wish them the best, wish you the best too.

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:55 pm

@MarjorieParsons Either way, I hope only good things for this site. Anyways, I am currently planning to visit my nation's grand capital, Nova Moskva, and I am very excited! I might bring a few pictures.

65 upvotes up · 7 downvotes down
Last edited by Novorossitov on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

IATA Member

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:56 pm

@KarlZheglov I've often considered travelling a bit more myself - it's usually travel within the Kingdom nowadays, don't really venture abroad.

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:58 pm

What are everyone's thoughts on the embargo at vote in the International Freedom Coalition concerning Asigna? I, personally, think it's quite right that Terten shoul suffer the consequences of his genocidal and clearly tyrannical actions.#AsignaEmbargo #AsignaBlockade

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:59 pm

@MarjorieParsons Same with me. No place like home.

57 upvotes up · 3 downvotes down
Last edited by Novorossitov on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Call me Novo!

IATA Member

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:02 pm

@KarlZheglov Indeed! Yarlic's beautiful this time of year, bustling city and all, some new restaurants have opened close to me (and I've been meaning to go out to them with Anumati and co, but haven't found the time just yet), and it's only twelve hours to Hebarnia on the Imperial Hebarnia.

98 up · 3 down
Last edited by Federated Kingdom on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Oon Ji-Na · Posted on Nov 4, 20XX · Posted from Mahora, Kirishima
@Natalya Saiko Um Saiko-sensei, it's a little early to talk about finals, we just had midterms.... @Marjorie Parsons but isn't Terten gone? And second my dad is aleady getting laid off because of concerns over the Embargo.

53 up · 12 down

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:04 pm

@Oon Ji-Na Eh... you'll forgive me, I hope.

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:06 pm

@MarjorieParsons Why thank you! Personally, the resolution doesn't talk about what New Yama is doing, it's certainly more of a threat to Guadalupador, and the people trapped inside that terror state. @OonJi-Na goodness, you're right. I was looking at my calendar wrong, my apologies.

78 up · 1 down

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:08 pm

I've just received my civil defence nuclear guidebook in the post... I've already got the digital PDF, and it's quite a solemn matter, because if we do go to war with the Combine and Commonwealth Yarlic's not going to be safe for much longer.

98 up · 3 down
Last edited by Federated Kingdom on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Akiramori
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Akiramori » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Michiko Tatsuno (Kurozu Animation) · Posted on Nov 4, 2016 · Posted from Kurozu, Akiramori
Alright weebs, listen up!

Season one of Super Ultimate Love Love Ghost Harem is up, and it is FIRE! I better see every one of you fkers following me watching it, because I know you all have nothing better to do, and also Haruko (who has my lovely voice) is BESTGIRL.

Autographed figurines will be available to Star-level contributors Wednesday. Regular apparel auctions resume on Friday.

Love and Kisses,
Michi

[Attached image was hidden by your preferences.]

1386 up · 508 down
Last edited by Akiramori on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Futurism is Movement
Democracy, Technocracy, Forests, Nuclear Power, Genetic Social Engineering, Tropical Beaches.
Greater Technocratic Akiramori [MT/MT+], Elprus
"The past is a foreign country."
Single-Sex Dystopias, Corporation-Policed Steppes, French-Japanese Business Communists, Feminist North Korea, Manocratic Wrestleocracy, and former French Colonials with way too much Wine.

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:18 pm

@MichikoTatsuno Uh...

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Okoyasu
Attaché

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Okoyasu » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Drunken_Expatriate · Posted on Nov 4th, 2016 · Posted from Shizanu Ward, Toyoake ka Bun'na, Greater Okoyan Metropolitan Area, Okoyan Prefecture, Okoyasu
I leave for work for 9 damn hours, and I come back to the internet exploding over this new site... ah, f*ck it. Looks better than that IRC client site, anyways.

Speaking of work, guess who won't be working in Okoyasu anymore? The damn NEETs from Western countries! At least I contribute to Okoyasunese society in one dashing way or another. They, though, seem to do nothing but leech off their converted currency and buy the merch that I wanted in the first place with my salary that pays as much as a streetsweeper!

Piss off, wankers; it's time for the real deal! #NEETExodus #Okoyasu #HachiroForPM

12 up · 3 down

ShigoKura_Sei · Posted on Nov 4th, 2016 · Posted from Zagoketsu, Okoyasu
Hano Yohan Kubashima = Christian Slayer of Chewein scum and Akiranese degenerates! If Prime Minister Hachiro dies from blasphemous left-wing wetworks orchestrated by those like that Hillary Westerner, then Hano shall rise and expunge the scum from Okoyasu, leading us to great victory! Make Okoyasunese A Glorious Empire Once Again!

#HanoKubashima #OkoyasuneseMartialForces #MOAGEOA

49 up · 18 down

Blue Flower News · Posted on Nov 4th, 2016 · Posted from Shakosaki, Kasamike, Okoyasu
The current Chief of Staff of the Okoyasunese Martial Forces, Gen. Hano Yohan Kubashima, has announced his considerations for running for the office of Prime Minister in the Militarist Party of Okoyasu, once the incumbent Prime Minister Daiki K. M. Hachiro is unable to run for office again, whether from legal inability of eight maximum terms, or health-related incident at mid-noon earlier today. This has prompted a surge of support from Okoyasunese nationalists, and a responding outcry by the Okoyasunese left; Social Democrat MP Mutsuko Yahama has called this "the testament for a new age of possible fascism and militarism for a post-Okoyaroku Okoyasu".

#BlueFlowerNews #Okoyasu #HanoKubashima

1176 up · 359 down
❁ The Serene Democratic Republic of Okoyasu ❁
❁ 穏やかな民主共和国のおこやす ❁

iiWiki

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Mysu Kurosaki · Posted on Nov 4, 20XX · Posted from Hyūga, Kirishima
@Michiko TatsunoA Harem? Hopefully it airs in Kirishima. I mean our anime is great but I sometimes like to see what other countries have to offer XD.

122 up · 14 down

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:25 pm

@MysuKurosaki Foreign movies and shows are quite nice to view once in a while, yes.

98 up · 3 down
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:40 pm

New Yama is the largest, if not one of the largest threats to Guadalupadorians everywhere. Ghazan Quardya's policies against anything Dorian is quite terrifying to say the least. The "theory of civilizations" he and many other Martinezists adhere to has set a dangerous presidence in the puppet-state he runs.

388 up · 80 down

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates