NATION

PASSWORD

Quick Question...

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Quick Question...

Postby Noahs Second Country » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:56 am

Quick question: How do you know if your issue was rejected, and how long does it take?
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 am

On second thought, can you redirect me to a helpful forum?
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:43 am

Noahs Second Country wrote:Quick question: How do you know if your issue was rejected, and how long does it take?

You don't. There's actually been one issue that was finally adopted something like ten years after it was submitted...

This is the right forum, but it can be a bit slow compared to some of the others.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:48 pm

If you made a Draft thread before submitting it, an editor may tell you what happens behind the scenes and what they did with your issue.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Keyword being "may". Sometimes editors like telling you stuff, but there's no guarantees and no formal procedure for anything.

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Trotterdam wrote:Keyword being "may". Sometimes editors like telling you stuff, but there's no guarantees and no formal procedure for anything.

Thanks

Return to Got Issues?