NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Super (OOC/Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Infinite Justice: Super (OOC/Open!)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:25 pm

In a world where the 3 universes of Marvel, DC, and DBZ are all combined into one. It brings a legion of new heroes and villains to deal with. But while they're all off stopping Thanos from getting all of the Infinity Gems or making sure Darkseid doesn't get his hands on the Anti-Life Equation, who keeps the homeworld safe? Everyone is familiar with Superman, Captain America, and the likes, but they're not the only heroes. And even they can't be everywhere at once. With more and more superhumans popping up all over the world, alien invasions happening on earth regularly, and Gods just simply trying to destroy or take over the Earth for some reason, numbers are a factor, and everyone knows it. So join the numbers and be a hero! There are very little limits!

Alright. Exposition! YAY! You can create a hero. Or you will if you want to join this RP. I MIGHT allow some people to be major villains from the various universes if I see that you're an active poster and want to do it. You can have pretty much any power(s) you want. Within reason of course. But I am more than happy to let your powers grow. If you think something may be a little over the top, let me know. I am very reasonable. This is a Comic Book Roleplay. Create a character that you'd want to read about! Since it's comic book related, things also happen in "comic book time." That means you could have your character in multiple places at once, doing different arcs. So there's no rush.

You DO NOT have to be something from those two universes. You could be a freaking WH40k SpaceMarine if you can just explain how they got to the current time. Or, you could even make up your own race!

There will be majorish arcs led by me that will often change the time period. Anywhere from a few days to 10 years. HOWEVER! You DO NOT have to participate in them if you don't want to. Infinite Justice is much like a comic book in the way that not all Superheroes are at the same place at the same time. Most of the stories and fights will be ones YOU construct on your own. You can use ANY of the pre-existing characters in them or invite another player to join you. Provided you A: Don't interfere with another player unless they say it's okay, or B: Don't kill existing characters as someone else may want to use them. This is a Superhero Sandbox and there are MASSIVE universes out there for you to interact with at your leisure. Have fun!

Power levels: I'm totally okay with just about anything. Be it Not!Batman or Not!Galactus. If you think something might not be within the realm of my limitations, shoot me a TG or ask here!

Rules!

Typical RP etiquette: No Godmodding(without permission), No Metagaming. No in OOC arguing, I am the OP/God.
Saiyans and Kryptonians are totally okay.
ALL characters are required to have a feasible weakness.
Fun is mandatory. Beatings will continue until morale improves!
Fights between characters should be discussed OOCly or over TG before they take place. If an agreement cannot be reached, it will be taken to a poll.
All posts must be a minimum of 3 full lines long.

Code: Select all
Name/Alias:

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species:

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/80-destructive-capacity]Destructive Capacity[/url]:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/134-durability]Durability[/url]:

[url=http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/37-strength]Lifting Strength[/url]:

[url=http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/39-strength-2]Striking Strength[/url]:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

[b]Optional stuff.[/b]

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Faction App

Name:
How large is the faction in numbers:

Short description of Tech level:

Short history of the faction:

Race(s) the faction is made up of:

Custom Race App

Race name:

Race standard/average appearance:

Race Specific abilities:

Homeworld name:

Lore:

Item Application

[b]Item Name[/b]:

[b]Item Appearance[/b]:

[b]Powers and Abilities[/b]:

[b]Drawbacks[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:

[b]Extra[/b]:
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Name/Alias: Gabriel Tassiter

Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mar ... ne_(Herald)_(Earth-616).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101209183132

Species: Human

Backstory: WIP, Summary is that with Galactus as the Life Bringer, someone has to be the devourer. Which happens to be him. But it's not all that bad.

Powers and Abilities: The Power Cosmic: Gabriel's power stems from the power cosmic that was forced into his body. This grants him incredible abilities, namely flight, energy manipulation, incredible strength and the ability to survive in space among many others he's yet to discover. However, his powers are limited by the fact that he doesn't eat planets to sustain them more than their current state.

Destructive Capacity: Large planet.

Durability: Large planet.

Lifting Strength: Class Y

Striking Strength: Class YJ

Standard Equipment: None.

Intelligence: Cosmically aware, but otherwise about average by human standards.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Tagging.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Back like lateral passing
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:58 pm

As discussed. First arc will be Frieza. IC will open once all have their apps up.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:24 pm

It's returned! I'll put an app up after while.
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Huh, IJ is still running.

I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Name/Alias: Lucas Masters/Phoenix

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species: Human

Backstory: Lucas was born into an ancient family, one whose true family name had been lost to history and the gods. Lucas was taught from a young age about ancient gods, myths, and tales. His family passed down legends about an ancient warrior, blessed by the gods to fight evil in the world using the basic building blocks of the world. The stories said that once that warrior died, his soul was reborn generations later to his descendants. The new warrior held the soul of his ancestor, which awoke when the power was needed. Ever since, the soul was continually reborn into the same family line, a new warrior arising every few generations to fight evil. The family learned how to tell if their child would be the next in line to carry the mantle, to fight in the name of the gods, and to defend the world from evil.

Lucas was the next to carry the name of Phoenix, and thus was trained by his family to control the four elements, using ancient martial arts, which were secretly created for the soul purpose of maximizing the power of the Phoenix. He lived a relatively normal life other than his daily training, waiting for the moment when the world would need the Phoenix.

Powers and Abilities: Reincarnation, Pyrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Terrakinesis

Destructive Capacity: Building level

Durability: Small building level

Lifting Strength: Above average human

Striking Strength: Class KJ

Standard Equipment: Skateboard

Intelligence: He has an immense knowledge of the mystical side of world history, however he only has a basic high school education.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Will add later

You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

Pukhtunkhwa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pukhtunkhwa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:42 am

Can we add characters from other comics?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 am

Pukhtunkhwa wrote:Can we add characters from other comics?

Depends. what kind of character?

Usually the answer is yes, but I just want to know.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pukhtunkhwa
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pukhtunkhwa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Pukhtunkhwa wrote:Can we add characters from other comics?

I was thinking from other comics like Naruto, Bleach or the Gamer etc. I am thinking between an Uchiha from naruto, a vaizard from bleach or an ability like the main character of the gamer. still not decided though.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 am

Pukhtunkhwa wrote:

I was thinking from other comics like Naruto, Bleach or the Gamer etc. I am thinking between an Uchiha from naruto, a vaizard from bleach or an ability like the main character of the gamer. still not decided though.

Well you can't use their characters. Though you can make a character with the same powers as them. Does that make sense?

Pukhtunkhwa
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pukhtunkhwa » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 am

Pukhtunkhwa wrote:

Well you can't use their characters. Though you can make a character with the same powers as them. Does that make sense?

It does and I was not talking about the characters anyway. I will be making one up I was talking ability wise.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:12 am

Pukhtunkhwa wrote:

It does and I was not talking about the characters anyway. I will be making one up I was talking ability wise.

If that's the case, I say go for it.

Also, Accepted Aster.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse