NATION

PASSWORD

Damned Immortals(OOC/ Multiverse/ Fantasy/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Damned Immortals(OOC/ Multiverse/ Fantasy/Open)

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:40 pm

IC

Antics are fun, to be certain. However life gets in the way and morals just fuck with you, either yours or those of others. So a person generally limits their antics due to the immense amount of limitations.

But what if you had an infinite number of eternities?

An infinite number of do overs?

An infinite chance to do whatever the Fuck you want.

Well you can't.

Cause the OmniVerse sadly doesn't work like that. You have a limited number of limited Fuck ups with infinite timelines. So you're bound to Fuck up enough times to get some form of punishment at some unspecified time. And that's essentially who the story is about. All the poor unlucky fucks doomed to live forever and as a result, break the law enough to be on the lam.

There are three main roles that can be selected.

Immortals: These are the poor fucks with immortality, the People who some way or another have a continuous existence. This can be through reincarnation, simply not dying, or some odd semantic.

Mortals: These are the unlucky fucks who have a short limited life time. Whether they be doomed to death by a certain set of conditions, or simply not have immortality.

The Temporal Integrity & Memetics Enforcement: These are the fucks who are out to maintain the minimal loss of cohesion in the universe. Essentially police that can travel the Omniverse. They also try to keep the Memetic cognito hazards out of mass consumption.

Keep in mind that you can freely move in between each of these three groups.

There are certain things that you can freely have.

Omniverse Navigator: Why have an omniverse to explore if you can't travel through it? Whether it be an inate ability or a device, good at its job or shitty, this is how you move through universes.
(Yes cultural refrences are allowed e.g. Ricks Portal Gun, Staring into a corner and crossing your eyes, dimensional scissors. And yes you can use the Tardis.

Super Powers! : Hyper Beams!!!, Pyrokinesis!!!, Shapeshifting!!!, Xray Vision!!! Non Universe destroying powers are almost blanket allowed, while massive destruction powers are on a case by case basis. More on that later.

Relics!!!! : Unbreakable Swords, Unstoppable bullets, unsmellable farts. We have an Omniverse so there are bound to be these things. I'll limit it to one per character since that could be some breaking Shit.

Now you might be wondering about some of the more unclear things so I'll try to clear them up here, but you should feel free to ask questions.

SOMEBODY TOOK THE TARDIS AND I WANTED IT!!!!
Don't worry, you can have one too.

Sooo is this just a random situation thing?
Yes and no. Yes you can do something as stupid as going to a pudding filled universe and that's perfectly fine. However if you want to go through with a universal war story with the deaths of thousands over an evil conqueror, then feel free. You can even be the Evil Conqueror. Omniverse is your oyster.

Do I have to be good?
Nope. You can be a prick or a lovable cinnamon Roll. And I'm perfectly fine with everyone being evil pricks. Or good pricks.

OC?
Yes.

What do you mean we can switch between Immortal, Mortal, and The Temporal Integrity & Memetics Enforcement agency?
Well Person who took the time to type that out, that's a good question! I mean that circumstances can turn you mortal, immortal or what have you. Omniverse and all that.
Also The Temporal Integrity & Memetics Enforcement agency hires people. And you can be hired to work off prison time. (Yes there is a prison. I see fun times....)

Can I destroy a universe?
Yes. But just because you can doesn't mean that you should.

Now to the nitty gritty.

App

Name:(Yes)
Appearance: (Literally Anything. Pic please or I'll say that you are a floating amalgam of letters)
Abilities: (Not Related to Dimensional Devices, ask for the OP Shit.)
Dimensional Devices: ( Read above for Clarification. If you need help just TG)
Relics: (Limit One)
Bio: (All lengths over 40 characters Accepted.)

Rules

1.)As OP my word is law. If I say stop then stop.
2.),No Godmodding, Numberwanking, etc.
3.) Paragraph each post please.
4.)Keep OOC out of the IC.
5.) Ask for things to be clarified.
Last edited by Legato Venari on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 16 times in total.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Name:Legacy Vargas
AppearanceImage
Abilities: Cartoon Control: This is the literal embodiment of cartoon logic. Pull a light switch and turn off Sun, Magic Satchel effect, ridiculous things overall.
Improved Combat : Fights Good.
Dimensional Devices: Universe Dictionary: Big ass Book that he lugs around.
Relics: Big Red Button: Destroys universe
Bio: Legacy was a normal guy until he stopped aging. He enjoyed his first 5 million years in debauchery until the universe was randomly destroyed by a high speed Chase. He floated around in nothingness until he found the dimensional dictionary in the nothingness and moved into a universe to avoid boredom. He's wanted for five high speed chases, two cases of universe cock fighting and one case of bubble popping. He kinda calmed down after the Bubble popping incident and as such has calmed down to the point that he's a really chill dude. Will definitely have a drink with you.
Last edited by Legato Venari on Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:43 pm

Reserved.
Last edited by Legato Venari on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Name: Mikael Lunden
Appearance: Image
Abilities:(How powerful can he be? Also, how many powers can he have?)
Dimensional Devices: So, if I"m reading this correctly, it's what you use to travel between universes? So, innate ability? Is that allowed? If so, he has the innate ability to literally open holes in the universe that connect ot another.
Relics: A bow imbued with the aspect of fire.
Bio: He grew up in one such universe, and tried to control both sides of the magic spectrum. Problem is, he died from his attempt. Now, he is, technically, an immortal. He lives his life as a good guy, trying to help everyone, but, when he dies, he is reborn somewhere in the omniverse and seeks to control mankind, or whatever-kind.
Last edited by The Irish County of the Beare-Mor on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:39 pm

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:Name: Mikael Lunden
Appearance: (Image)
Dimensional Devices: So, if I"m reading this correctly, it's what you use to travel between universes? So, innate ability? Is that allowed? If so, he has the innate ability to literally open holes in the universe that connect ot another.
Bio: He grew up in one such universe, and tried to control both sides of the magic spectrum. Problem is, he died from his attempt. Now, he is, technically, an immortal. He lives his life as a good guy, trying to help everyone, but, when he dies, he is reborn somewhere in the omniverse and seeks to control mankind, or whatever-kind.

Power: He looks nice and scary. He can destroy a biggish planet with a 5 minute windup and a universe with a half year. The method(s) are up to you. (I'll post a link to my favorite ponderance on immortality for some background.)

Dimensional Devices :That's perfectly acceptable.

Also he each time he revives he changes his alignment?
Good then dies becomes bad.
Bad then dies again, is now good?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:Name: Mikael Lunden
Appearance: (Image)

Power: He looks nice and scary. He can destroy a biggish planet with a 5 minute windup and a universe with a half year. The method(s) are up to you. (I'll post a link to my favorite ponderance on immortality for some background.)

Yeah. It's like he becomes a different person with each ressurection. But yeah, bad to good, when he dies, he goes back to bad, and then he dies, back to good.

For the power: Uh, how about pyro, aqua, fulgur, geo, aero, -kinesis. That work?

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:08 pm

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:

Yeah. It's like he becomes a different person with each ressurection. But yeah, bad to good, when he dies, he goes back to bad, and then he dies, back to good.

For the power: Uh, how about pyro, aqua, fulgur, geo, aero, -kinesis. That work?

I like that concept sounds fun.

All of those are fine. Everything here is more durable. I want a different dope destruction sequence for each if you blow something big up though.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:Yeah. It's like he becomes a different person with each ressurection. But yeah, bad to good, when he dies, he goes back to bad, and then he dies, back to good.

I like that concept sounds fun.

All of those are fine. Everything here is more durable. I want a different dope destruction sequence for each if you blow something big up though.

There are many ways to blows things up using the elements. After all, everything is made of elements. So, I'll think of something when I blow things up.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:13 pm

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:I like that concept sounds fun.

There are many ways to blows things up using the elements. After all, everything is made of elements. So, I'll think of something when I blow things up.

Play the cancan to the death of a planet :)

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:23 pm

My favorite Story on immortality

I Autarch

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:05 am

Bump

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:54 pm

We need people I say.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:48 am

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:We need people I say.

And I agree.
You know anybody who may be interested?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:21 am

Legato Venari wrote:
The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:We need people I say.

And I agree.
You know anybody who may be interested?

Maybe. I can look around.

Arowfume
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arowfume » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:35 am

name:jade
species: gnoll (anthro hyena person)
appearance: (oh no i can't post a pic i don't know how but just search up female gnoll pics its the 9th picture on google images)
powers: rampage, telikanieses
she is a mortal

Arowfume
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arowfume » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:38 am

Arowfume wrote:name:jade
appearance: (oh no i can't post a pic i don't know how but just search up female gnoll pics its the 9th picture on google images)
she is a mortal

her bio is that she was born into a family of super intelligent gnolls and had a lot of preshhure on her to know more about the universe to them so ever sense her childhood she always study s

Arowfume
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arowfume » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:47 am

Arowfume wrote:
Arowfume wrote:name:jade
she is a mortal

her bio is that she was born into a family of super intelligent knolls and had a lot of preshhure on her to know more about the universe to them so ever sense her childhood she always study s

relic: scroll of an ever-changing map of the multiverse that always shows were you are

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:06 am

Arowfume wrote:
Arowfume wrote:her bio is that she was born into a family of super intelligent knolls and had a lot of preshhure on her to know more about the universe to them so ever sense her childhood she always study s

relic: scroll of an ever-changing map of the multiverse that always shows were you are

Okay. First of all you need spell check man. Badly.

Otherwise what do you mean by rampage. Simply enhanced strength or what?

Arowfume
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arowfume » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:35 am

Legato Venari wrote:
Arowfume wrote:relic: scroll of an ever-changing map of the multiverse that always shows were you are

enhanced strength when angry and i am using spell check surprisingly but spelling i am horrible at

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Arowfume wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:

enhanced strength when angry and i am using spell check surprisingly but spelling i am horrible at

Non native English?
Hispano?

Arowfume
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arowfume » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
Arowfume wrote:enhanced strength when angry and i am using spell check surprisingly but spelling i am horrible at

Non native English?
Hispano?

no I'm american just have 5 mental disorders

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Arowfume wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:Non native English?
Hispano?

no I'm american just have 5 mental disorders

Ahhh.

Ok so just link up an image, and choose how your character is going to travel through dimensions.

Arowfume
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arowfume » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 am

( i can't link an image and she has a dragon that travels through dimensions)

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:41 am

Arowfume wrote:( i can't link an image and she has a dragon that travels through dimensions)

Okay.

Do you guys want to Start the Rp? I can whip put the ic pretty quickly.

Arowfume
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arowfume » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:09 am

(yes please i have to go in 20 minutes but ill be back sometime

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse