NATION

PASSWORD

[Help] Extended Ban?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

[Help] Extended Ban?

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello, a week ago I was banned, which lasted for a week, but it has not been lifted. I have filed a GHR, but I have gotten no response to it. Any help would be great.
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone
News: John Podesta taken into custody after FBI Raid of Comet Pizza, center of the Pizzagate Scandal. / President Trump congratulates Marie Le Pen as France exits the EU and pressures other nations to do so. / Support for BLM decreasing extremely, says poll. / Congress passes Law to enforce EVerify systems at every place of employment as part of goal to decrease illegal immigration. / Islamic State steadily losing ground after American-Russian coalition begins. / "Russian Hacking" Conspiracy a Fraud, says new leaked CIA document.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:Hello, a week ago I was banned, which lasted for a week, but it has not been lifted. I have filed a GHR, but I have gotten no response to it. Any help would be great.

You evidently don't have a ban on this nation, since you just posted. What nation is banned and why do you think it is not supposed to be?

Please note that if you do have a ban on another nation you own, and it's not a mistake, the fact that I am trying to get your side of the story is NOT an invitation to post around the ban.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:26 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Libertas Regionem wrote:Hello, a week ago I was banned, which lasted for a week, but it has not been lifted. I have filed a GHR, but I have gotten no response to it. Any help would be great.

You evidently don't have a ban on this nation, since you just posted. What nation is banned and why do you think it is not supposed to be?

Please note that if you do have a ban on another nation you own, and it's not a mistake, the fact that I am trying to get your side of the story is NOT an invitation to post around the ban.

I'm sorry for the vagueness; I meant to say I was banned from posting on RMBs for a week.
Apologies for any confusion.
News: John Podesta taken into custody after FBI Raid of Comet Pizza, center of the Pizzagate Scandal. / President Trump congratulates Marie Le Pen as France exits the EU and pressures other nations to do so. / Support for BLM decreasing extremely, says poll. / Congress passes Law to enforce EVerify systems at every place of employment as part of goal to decrease illegal immigration. / Islamic State steadily losing ground after American-Russian coalition begins. / "Russian Hacking" Conspiracy a Fraud, says new leaked CIA document.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:

I'm sorry for the vagueness; I meant to say I was banned from posting on RMBs for a week.

That should be handled via GHR.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:29 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Libertas Regionem wrote:I'm sorry for the vagueness; I meant to say I was banned from posting on RMBs for a week.

Like I said, I filed one, but I was never given a response.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:

Like I said, I filed one, but I was never given a response.

Patience is a virtue. I removed what I think is the block on you posting thee. Try it.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Libertas Regionem wrote:Like I said, I filed one, but I was never given a response.

Patience is a virtue. I removed what I think is the block on you posting thee. Try it.

I tried posting to it, it still said I was blocked from posting on it.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Libertas Regionem wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Patience is a virtue. I removed what I think is the block on you posting thee. Try it.

I tried posting to it, it still said I was blocked from posting on it.

Rats.

*fires Admin Help rocket*

Oh, shoot, sorry! Your eyebrows will grow back, I'm sure.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Libertas Regionem
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Libertas Regionem » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Libertas Regionem wrote:I tried posting to it, it still said I was blocked from posting on it.

Rats.

*fires Admin Help rocket*

Oh, shoot, sorry! Your eyebrows will grow back, I'm sure.

Heh, thanks.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Should be lifted now.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation