NATION

PASSWORD

My Little Pony: Otherworldly Visitors(OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Treskovia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

My Little Pony: Otherworldly Visitors(OOC/Closed)

Postby Treskovia » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:50 am

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=393694

Equestria. A land of peace, tolerance and tranquility. The many creatures of the land enjoyed each others company, reveling in happiness. But, not for long.

Sooner or later, discovery by aliens was bound to happen, only this time, as a mistake.

The Federation of Unified Planets(Star Trek), the Galactic Empire(Star Wars), the Systems Alliance(Mass Effect), the Zerg Swarm(Starcraft), and the Imperium of Man(Warhammer 40k) have all accidentally ended up in the MLP universe. What will their stories be? Will the Federation manage to keep the other powers from influencing the ponies? Will the Galactic Empire incorporate Equestria into itself? Will the Systems Alliance develop friendly relations with them? Will the Zerg devour their entire planet? Or will the Imperium initiate a systematic purge of the vile equinoid xenos, or even declare Exterminatus? Find out in:

My Little Pony: Otherworldly Visitors

Rules:
I'm the OP, and that means you must obey my every command.
No god-modding.
Only I can control more than one character.
Whenever someone enters a fight, every participant must vote on who they want to win. The character with the most votes wins, while the other character dies, and can't reenter play.

Equestria Application
Name:
Species(earth pony, pegasus, unicorn, other):
Mane(color scheme):
Appearance(picture or detailed description):
Short Bio:
Do Not Remove: Milk for the Khorne flakes!

Federation of Unified Planets Application(The whole crew from TNG is reserved for me. You can create your own characters.)
Name:
Rank(Captain and First Officer are reserved for the OP and the Co-OP):
Species:
Station:
Short Bio:

Galactic Empire Application
Name:
Species:
Rank(Stormtrooper, Naval Officer, Cadet, you know, that kind of stuff):
Short Bio:

Systems Alliance
Name:
Species:
Short Bio:

Imperium of Man
Name:
Army:
[]Imperial Guard
[]Space Marines
[]Sisters of Battle
[]Grey Khights
[]Adeptus Mechanicus
[]Imperial Knights
[]The Inquisition

Class:
Short Bio:

Apps are up!
Last edited by Treskovia on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:58 am, edited 13 times in total.
National Anthem

Tier 8, Level 0, 1 or 3(depends on species), Type 7 civilization acording to this.

Songs to associate with me:
Anthem of the Xenophile Association, a group of people who love aliens
Anthem of the Patriot's League

New Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Equestria » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:55 pm

Received invitation...
Accepted...
And...

Forum tagged. :)
INTP Personality
Owner of... | Gracefield Shipyard | Imperial Armoury Company | East Imperial Company |
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Conservative

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:33 pm

I find it ironic that the title says "Open" right next to "Invite Only"

Nevertheless, tag.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

New Equestria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Equestria » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 pm

Danceria wrote:I find it ironic that the title says "Open" right next to "Invite Only"

Nevertheless, tag.

I believe "Open" refers to the fact that the forum is currently open and active. In other words, being used. Not "open" as in "open to all."

(Sorry if that sounds cynical or something. It was meant to clear up any confusion.)
Last edited by New Equestria on Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTP Personality
Owner of... | Gracefield Shipyard | Imperial Armoury Company | East Imperial Company |
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Conservative

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:06 pm

New Equestria wrote:
Danceria wrote:I find it ironic that the title says "Open" right next to "Invite Only"

Nevertheless, tag.

I believe "Open" refers to the fact that the forum is currently open and active. In other words, being used. Not "open" as in "open to all."

(Sorry if that sounds cynical or something. It was meant to clear up any confusion.)

Twas all right. I hope there's an app thing. I TG'd OP, but they haven't responded.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 pm

New Equestria wrote:

Nevertheless, tag.

[CLOSED | INVITE ONLY] usually indicates that a game isn't open to the general public. [THREAD CLOSED] designates that the game thread is no longer active.

Regardless, it's an interesting concept.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:52 am

Yeah, this is my first RP thread, so go easy on me.
National Anthem

Tier 8, Level 0, 1 or 3(depends on species), Type 7 civilization acording to this.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:43 am

Is this dead...?
Obligatory Quotes below

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:11 am

No, just school an' stuff. But now I'll get an extended weekend, so I'll get to add an application thing to the first post on the thread. Don't worry, it's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from dead.
National Anthem

New Equestria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Equestria » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Lol, how can it be dead? xD This is just the OOC after all.
INTP Personality

Conservative

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:32 pm

Treskovia wrote:No, just school an' stuff. But now I'll get an extended weekend, so I'll get to add an application thing to the first post on the thread. Don't worry, it's FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from dead.

I got the week off due to Rider Cup XD, good to here.
Obligatory Quotes below

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 am

Altegonnia wrote:(Image)

HOW DARE YOU!?!
National Anthem

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:06 am

Treskovia wrote:

HOW DARE YOU!?!

Guess we know who's calling dibs on the Imperium of Man...
Obligatory Quotes below

The Xeric Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Xeric Imperium » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:01 am

Tagged.
Imperium of Manies? Ze noforce user!
I don't use NS stats.Why? Star Wars, that is why.
Imperial Report:

The Emperor, Darth Vex||All factbooks||

New Equestria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Equestria » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:16 am

Danceria wrote:Guess we know who's calling dibs on the Imperium of Man...

If we're picking sides, I would like to ally with the Galactic Empire. (We will also provide extensive marksmanship training to stormtroopers).
Last edited by New Equestria on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
INTP Personality

Conservative

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:18 am

New Equestria wrote:
Danceria wrote:Guess we know who's calling dibs on the Imperium of Man...

If we're picking sides, I would like to ally with the Galactic Empire. (We will also provide extensive marksmanship training to stormtroopers).

Already laid claim to the UFP/United Federation of Planets.
Obligatory Quotes below

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:14 am

Name: Jean-Luc Picard
Rank(Captain and First Officer are reserved for the OP and the Co-OP): Captain
Species: Human
Station: Bridge
Appearance(picture or detailed description): Not like it's really needed, but here.
Short Bio: Like you don't know.
National Anthem

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:41 am

Name: Voles Corna

Army:
[]Imperial Guard
[X]Space Marines
[]Sisters of Battle
[]Grey Knights
[]Adeptus Mechanicus
[]Imperial Knights
[]The Inquisition

Class: Vanguard Veteran of the Void Blades Chapter
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/sm/b ... marine.jpg
Short Bio: Born on the Void Blades' Chapter Planet of Voydana, Voles has always been on the front of every battle Chapter had taken part in. He is as devoted to the Emperor as any Space Marine, and would rather have his soul tortured for a million years than turn his back on Him sitting on the Golden Throne of Earth.
Last edited by Treskovia on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
National Anthem

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Frenequesta » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:56 am

I'll put my hoof in the door for now; probably going to add another character later.

Name: (Princess) Twilight Sparkle
Species(earth pony, pegasus, unicorn, other): alicorn
Mane(color scheme): Moderate sapphire blue, with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks
Appearance(picture or detailed description): By now she should be able to be picked out from a crowd.
Short Bio: She was born a unicorn in Canterlot and became a student of Princess Celestia herself there. Later she discovered the Magic of Friendship with her five friends in Ponyville, and she's battled (and won) against several threats to Equestria, finished Starswirl the Bearded's unfinished spell, became an alicorn and got the title of Princess, and most of all had great experiences with her friends since then. She dabbles in astronomy every now and then, and keeps a small observatory at her castle.

So my big question is whether we are assuming, in this RP, that the Regal Sisters actually move the celestial bodies (sun, moon, or whatever planet Equestria is on) that the show says that they do. That might have a lot of implications for the way Equestria reacts to their first encounter.
Last edited by Frenequesta on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

Zerg Hives
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zerg Hives » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:03 am

I am the Zerg Swarm. The whole faction belong entirely to me. No exceptions.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 am

Name: Mitth'raw'nuruodo AKA Thrawn
Species: Chiss
Rank(Stormtrooper, Naval Officer, Cadet, you know, that kind of stuff): Grand Admiral of the Seventh Fleet
Appearance(picture or detailed description): It's too big
Short Bio: Long links (because I'm lazy). While overseeing the construction of a new type of Interdictor-class Star Destroyers on the planet Jakku, in the western reaches of the Galaxy near the Unknown regions. During this time, an attack on the rebels destroyed the Interdictor-class, overloading it's trademark Gravity Well Field Emitters. The ensuing warp flung them to Equestria.
Last edited by Danceria on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory Quotes below

Altegonnia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Altegonnia » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:09 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:34 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^

Terminators!?!

RELEASE THE GENESTEALER CULTS!!!
http://zeliste40k.fr/news/new_1102/overkill-02.jpg
Last edited by Treskovia on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Anthem

Treskovia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Treskovia » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 am

Frenequesta wrote:I'll put my hoof in the door for now; probably going to add another character later.

Name: (Princess) Twilight Sparkle
Species(earth pony, pegasus, unicorn, other): alicorn
Mane(color scheme): Moderate sapphire blue, with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks
Appearance(picture or detailed description): By now she should be able to be picked out from a crowd.
Short Bio: She was born a unicorn in Canterlot and became a student of Princess Celestia herself there. Later she discovered the Magic of Friendship with her five friends in Ponyville, and she's battled (and won) against several threats to Equestria, finished Starswirl the Bearded's unfinished spell, became an alicorn and got the title of Princess, and most of all had great experiences with her friends since then. She dabbles in astronomy every now and then, and keeps a small observatory at her castle.

So my big question is whether we are assuming, in this RP, that the Regal Sisters actually move the celestial bodies (sun, moon, or whatever planet Equestria is on) that the show says that they do. That might have a lot of implications for the way Equestria reacts to their first encounter.

Hmm...

ACCEPTED
National Anthem

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse