NATION

PASSWORD

Cosmic Winds (Multiverse RP, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Do you think that the battle should end?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes : 19

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Cosmic Winds (Multiverse RP, OOC, Open)

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:31 am

"In an Infinite Multiverse, there is no such thing as fiction."
- Scott Adsit

Since time Immemorial the invisible cosmic walls that isolated other universes from each other have existed for one thing: to maintain the precious balance of the state of the Multiverse. By preventing these differing realities from interacting with one another, the Multiverse has withstood the test of time, standing proud and tall for billions, or even trillions of years at a time, life teeming at almost every aspect of these alternate realities. However, not all things are meant to last unfortunately, as a great catastrophe has shaken all of the Multiverse at it's very core, the Cosmic Powers that were tasked with maintaining the walls suddenly dissipated without any explanation, leaving these walls to tough out the powerful Cosmic Winds that blew violently within and outside of individual universes, eventually tearing the walls asunder and exposing the large collection of Universes.

As rumors of the destruction of the Multiverse Walls has begun to spread, villains from all realities have begun to exploit the vulnerable status of the Multiverse to their own gain, whether it be to simply cause as much destruction and mayhem as possible, or elevate themselves to the top of the food chain. With such a large amount of villains rising up, now comes the time for the defenders and the heroes to rise up to the call, not to just defeat their foes, but to also simply quell the destructive Cosmic Winds that radiate throughout the multiverse and restore order once more.

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=390295
Archive: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=390629

Hello Nationstates, The Fallen Jedi with the first installment of Cosmic Winds, a Multiverse RP where almost anything goes, where Technological Limits are essentially non-existent and characters of any Iteration are available to be played by anyone who wants to join. While I am mostly relaxed on a few topics, there must always be some rules established in a Rp such as this one:

• Obviously, Godmodding & Metagaming is not allowed, if you want to plan out a battle/event with someone, it is both welcome and encouraged.
  • While there are people of overwhelming power in certain Universes, anyone who applies as a Character must not exceed Galaxy Level Destructive Capacity & Durability, while this will be for the early part of the Rp, this rule is in place so that others can have fun and enjoy Rping here. (NOTE: If you have the Op/Co-Op's permission to play as a major baddie, then this rule MAY be lifted at the discretion of the OP/Co-Ops)
  • No Single-Line Posts, during my time in the Roleplay Death Of The Multiverse, created by The Republic of Atria, I've noticed that while certain events do not require much thought to be put into it, they most certainly do not need to be Single-Lined Posts. If you need help on knowing how to extend your sentences, please feel free to ask me and I'll give you some good pointers on how to do it.
  • Standard NS rules apply as well, no flaming, baiting or spamming is allowed in this Rp.
  • Any and all Omni powers, as well as High Tier Reality Warping abilities are not allowed for player use in this Rp, this is to maintain a positive and enjoyable atmosphere here in the Rp.
  • Lastly, while you are allowed to apply as characters such as Goku from DBZ, or Thor from Marvel, I only ask that you look up the characters you want to play as in the respective Wiki from where they belong in order to get a full grasp of their personality as well as their powers.
  • If there are any issues with any application brought forth by either the Op or Co-Ops (The Republic of Atria & New Neros) will be discussed between the three in a private chat, it will be at the discretion of the Op & Co-Ops that said application can still continue activity in the IC while discussion is taking place.

Now that the list of rules have been established, allow me to introduce to you the Application List, which have been provided at the permission of The Republic of Atria:

Code: Select all
Name/Alias:

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!):

Species:

Universe of Origin:

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities:

Weaknesses:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/80-destructive-capacity]Destructive Capacity[/url]:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/45-speed]Speed[/url]:

[url=http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/134-durability]Durability[/url]:

[url=http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms/13-general-obd-terms/37-strength]Lifting Strength[/url]:

[url=http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/39-strength-2]Striking Strength[/url]:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

[b]Optional stuff.[/b]

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Name:

How large is the faction in numbers:

Universe of Origin:

Short description of Tech level:

Short history of the faction:

Race(s) the faction is made up of:

Race name:

Race standard/average appearance:

Race Specific abilities:

Universe of Origin:

Homeworld name:

Lore:

[b]Item Name[/b]:

[b]Item Appearance[/b]:

[b]Universe of Origin[/b]:

[b]Powers and Abilities[/b]:

[b]Drawbacks[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:

[b]Extra[/b]:

Locations, Where We are At Right Now:

- Nexus of All Realities (Earth-616)
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:21 am, edited 16 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:45 am

Tag

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:15 am

Tag.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:17 am

This is a tag. There are many like it, but this one is mine
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:39 am

My applications will be up soon.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:49 pm

Tag
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:57 pm

Vanquaria wrote:Tag

Welcome everyone!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Race name: Human-Celestial Hybrids

Race standard/average appearance: Members of this species share the same appearance as normal looking humans, but with exceptions that include slightly elongated hair and even slightly bronzed skin. However, there have been exceptions that include some having shorter but more unruly hair as well as a lighter complexion of skin.

Race Specific abilities:
  • Hybrid Physiology/Type II Demigod Physiology: When a Unidentified Human Female and the Immortal God Spera came together in marriage, two children who held both human and god-like properties were born, effectively granting them an influential cosmic presence as well as a variety of powers and abilities:
    • Supernatural Condition: As a result of being Half Human and Half God, It can be assumed that members of this Hybrid Species are conditioned to be far more powerful than any average human can hope to achieve, and it is possible that the Hybrid Species could potentially rival the Immortals in comparison.
    • Semi-Immortality: Due to the presence of Godly DNA being present within their systems. The Human-Celestial Hybrid Race has cells that are essentially immune to aging and thus cannot die from Old Age, attributed to the fact that oldest living hybrid are approximately Two Hundred Thousand Years Old.
    • Supernatural Regeneration: Exempt from the Hayflick Limit, members of this Species can regenerate from any fatal wound and any disease that they may be suffering from is rendered automatically ineffective by any means. This coupled with their inability to age beyond their physical prime implies that they can be considered to be completely immortal.
  • The Nexus: A powerful Cosmic Force that flows throughout the Masakiverse, the Nexus is essentially a far more powerful iteration of The Force from the Star Wars Continuity. As a result of this, The Nexus is far more powerful than the Force could ever be, as it calls upon numerous sources of power that Midichlorians cannot command, such as the ability to possess all existing psychic/psionic/mental powers, manipulate the forces of nature and elements connected to it, and even manipulate the essence of Life.
  • Eye Color Alteration: While not considered an offensive, defensive, or supplementary ability, whenever a member of the Hybrid Species feels a passionate emotion burning deep within them, whether it be burning anger or seething rage, a chemical reaction takes place within the ocular nerves of either the left or right eye, turning in a certain color that will remain unique to only a single user.
  • Zenith/Legendary Form: Possibly the greatest feature of this species, when feeling a great emotion that forces the user into a situation that he must "Let Go" of all of his inhibitions, causing the user to undergo a slight transformation that affects the mind, body, and soul at the same time, bringing the user into a state of full understanding of their own powers as well as a sudden "Upgrade" of one of their own abilities. However, this state of absolute power lasts only a limited amount of time as the Hybrid Species do not have the body necessary to maintain permanent godhood, but their upgraded power will remain as well as the essence of the transformation, leaving the user in a permanent legendary form.

Homeworld name: Sigma Galli Prime

Lore: - WIP -
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:27 pm

I plan on applying as Samus. Should I do an Item App for her armor?
Have at you!

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Mundeo wrote:I plan on applying as Samus. Should I do an Item App for her armor?

If the Armor has unique properties and she doesn't always wear it, then yes, but if she always wears it, add it into her standard Powers and Abilities output.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:38 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Mundeo wrote:I plan on applying as Samus. Should I do an Item App for her armor?

If the Armor has unique properties and she doesn't always wear it, then yes, but if she always wears it, add it into her standard Powers and Abilities output.

I'm not all too sure if she will be wearing it at all times, since the Zero Suit does exist, so I'll put it just in case.
Have at you!

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:46 pm

How many characters can we create?
I'm planning on creating just two, but one will be fine too if that's the limit.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:47 pm

The Mystery Bard wrote:How many characters can we create?
I'm planning on creating just two, but one will be fine too if that's the limit.

You can app for as many as you want.

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:49 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Mystery Bard wrote:How many characters can we create?

Sweet, I'm thinking of creating a Dynamic duo.
Who it will be though I'm still deciding.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:51 pm

The Mystery Bard wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Sweet, I'm thinking of creating a Dynamic duo.
Who it will be though I'm still deciding.

Take your time my friend, there is still plenty of time to gather your thoughts.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Race name: High Humanity

Race standard/average appearance: Average human, possibly with physical additions like tails, horns, different colored skin, to make themselves appear different.

Race Specific abilities: Various nigh-reality warping powers.

Universe of Origin: Custom.

Homeworld name: Their custom Earth. Deets below

Lore: The High Humans were and are humans born with incredible powers that would place them on par with deities. This led to them banding together and creating their own dimension where they could do as they pleased, namely, making sure they could fully control their powers without risking the destruction of everything around them. Once they were sure they had the understanding required for their abilities to function, they explored the multiverse, doing as they please. Sometimes they were heroes, other times they were conquerors. Whatever pleased them at that point in time.

Eventually, they all combined their formidable power and created their own universe. What better way to fluff their egos than to be the creators of their own universe? And with careful manipulation, they ensured that while there would be other life in the universe, humans would be by far the dominant species. And as time went on, their plan had proven successful. However, since the collapse of the walls, they've been very protective of their universe. Eradicating anything they didn't want in it without hesitation.

Name/Alias: Mako Tassiter

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 784554.jpg

Species: High Human

Universe of Origin: Custom

Backstory: Mako was born into a rather small group of humans who refer to themselves as the High Humans. The supposed genetic destiny of humanity. As such, Mako was groomed and taught be people who were thousands upon thousands of years old. Each one possessing the power of a god. Once Mako's powers began to manifest he was rated to be quite weak on the scale. Which hurt when he found out, and fueled his determination that he wasn't weak. And perhaps maybe going a bit too far in the process. He had one ability that they didn't: Time Travel. And so he used this power with gusto. Seeing the past, the future, and everything inbetween, amassing knowledge and wisdom alike in the quest to find his purpose.

This threw the entire High Order out of whack, as Mako was going above an beyond being a mere low level nuisance to a full blown threat. They attempted to kill him, but it quickly proved to be an exercise in futility, even for them. Mako's time powers had allowed him to be throughout time so much, that even if he died then, he would still exist in dozens of other timelines, effectively rendering the man less man, and more fundamental law of reality. He gloated to them about this relentlessly, as he demonstrated that it wasn't the strength of the power that mattered, but how you used it. They accepted him as an equal, if only to get him to stop harassing them across time and space.

Life was good for a few thousand years. He got bored of hanging around in their home dimension after a few centuries and decided that the mulitverse was in dire need of his presence. And as such he explored it, doing whatever it was that pleased him. He learned many life lessons as he acted as both the hero and villain. Never judging someone until you've walked in their shoes for a bit. Humility was learned more than once, and while he was far less above it all than he used to be, it dropped even lower when the Event happened. The walls of the multiverse had fallen, ruining his immortality and damaging his time powers.

Powers and Abilities: Space-Time Manipulation: Mako can manipluate space and time to his own ends. Unfortunately, due to the Wall Collapsing Event, Mako's time powers are far less stable, being practically unusable.

Weaknesses: Mako is extremely powerful, but he's still no tougher or any less flawed than a athletic human.
Mako is arrogant to the degree where anything less than an actual deity, he considers beneath him.
His time powers are on the fritz and refuse to work like they did before the event, effectively removing half of his power set.

Destructive Capacity: Galactic

Speed: Teleportation

Durability: Peak Human.

Lifting Strength: Peak Human

Striking Strength: Peak Human

Standard Equipment: His horns, which are actually handles to swords

Intelligence: Quite high. Being alive for so long and having traveled through so many universes, he's amassed a considerable intellect.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: He drinks hot sauce straight from the bottle

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:04 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Race name: High Humanity

Race standard/average appearance: Average human, possibly with physical additions like tails, horns, different colored skin, to make themselves appear different.

Race Specific abilities: Various nigh-reality warping powers.

Universe of Origin: Custom.

Homeworld name: Their custom Earth. Deets below

Lore: The High Humans were and are humans born with incredible powers that would place them on par with deities. This led to them banding together and creating their own dimension where they could do as they pleased, namely, making sure they could fully control their powers without risking the destruction of everything around them. Once they were sure they had the understanding required for their abilities to function, they explored the multiverse, doing as they please. Sometimes they were heroes, other times they were conquerors. Whatever pleased them at that point in time.

Eventually, they all combined their formidable power and created their own universe. What better way to fluff their egos than to be the creators of their own universe? And with careful manipulation, they ensured that while there would be other life in the universe, humans would be by far the dominant species. And as time went on, their plan had proven successful. However, since the collapse of the walls, they've been very protective of their universe. Eradicating anything they didn't want in it without hesitation.

Name/Alias: Mako Tassiter

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 784554.jpg

Species: High Human

Universe of Origin: Custom

Backstory: Mako was born into a rather small group of humans who refer to themselves as the High Humans. The supposed genetic destiny of humanity. As such, Mako was groomed and taught be people who were thousands upon thousands of years old. Each one possessing the power of a god. Once Mako's powers began to manifest he was rated to be quite weak on the scale. Which hurt when he found out, and fueled his determination that he wasn't weak. And perhaps maybe going a bit too far in the process. He had one ability that they didn't: Time Travel. And so he used this power with gusto. Seeing the past, the future, and everything inbetween, amassing knowledge and wisdom alike in the quest to find his purpose.

This threw the entire High Order out of whack, as Mako was going above an beyond being a mere low level nuisance to a full blown threat. They attempted to kill him, but it quickly proved to be an exercise in futility, even for them. Mako's time powers had allowed him to be throughout time so much, that even if he died then, he would still exist in dozens of other timelines, effectively rendering the man less man, and more fundamental law of reality. He gloated to them about this relentlessly, as he demonstrated that it wasn't the strength of the power that mattered, but how you used it. They accepted him as an equal, if only to get him to stop harassing them across time and space.

Life was good for a few thousand years. He got bored of hanging around in their home dimension after a few centuries and decided that the mulitverse was in dire need of his presence. And as such he explored it, doing whatever it was that pleased him. He learned many life lessons as he acted as both the hero and villain. Never judging someone until you've walked in their shoes for a bit. Humility was learned more than once, and while he was far less above it all than he used to be, it dropped even lower when the Event happened. The walls of the multiverse had fallen, ruining his immortality and damaging his time powers.

Powers and Abilities: Space-Time Manipulation: Mako can manipluate space and time to his own ends. Unfortunately, due to the Wall Collapsing Event, Mako's time powers are far less stable, being practically unusable.

Weaknesses: Mako is extremely powerful, but he's still no tougher or any less flawed than a athletic human.
Mako is arrogant to the degree where anything less than an actual deity, he considers beneath him.
His time powers are on the fritz and refuse to work like they did before the event, effectively removing half of his power set.

Destructive Capacity: Galactic

Speed: Teleportation

Durability: Peak Human.

Lifting Strength: Peak Human

Striking Strength: Peak Human

Standard Equipment: His horns, which are actually handles to swords

Intelligence: Quite high. Being alive for so long and having traveled through so many universes, he's amassed a considerable intellect.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: He drinks hot sauce straight from the bottle

Accepted!

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Any multiverse RP have King of the hill characters before?
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 pm

The first Galactic Republic wrote:Any multiverse RP have King of the hill characters before?

Not that I know of, but go ahead if you want to :p

Uthary
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uthary » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi! I'd like to join, just need a bit of time to type up an app, figure out which character I'm gonna play.

Kolechian East Grestin
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolechian East Grestin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:18 pm

This seems fun.
I may apply.

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 pm

TAG TAG TAG SO MUCH TAG
F*ck 12[/align]

Kolechian East Grestin
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolechian East Grestin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:22 pm

Indeed.

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:22 pm

I know who my first character will be; Kotahura Fuma, Chaos Ninja...

Still deciding on a second though :p

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:23 pm

I don't know if this is bending the rules, but can I apply as A. a personification of a nation B. someone who's already explored the multiverse
F*ck 12[/align]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse