NATION

PASSWORD

Time Shattering (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Time Shattering (IC)

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Avraek, the tan skinned, red eyed, black haired, muscular man, known for being the leader of Dalvius, stretched.

"Ah, life is good."

A somewhat tall, physically attractive red headed woman next to Avraek spoke up. This was Brianna, Avraek's step sister and his most beloved family member.
"Dear brother, you think everything is good."
"Well, yeah."

OOC
Last edited by Dalviric UIA on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Free Renewed Imperial Germany

Also called "dude bro" by feminists.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Breathing in the fresh air, Amelia, Allen, and their comrades hiked across the grassy trail. It was a good time for them; after all, it was their hiking holiday. Eric stumbled, but quickly scrambled up.

A cheery Alice, who was holding a bag filled with blue candy, piped up. She took a couple of pieces and put them in her mouth. "Oh--nom--hey, do you want one?"

Rose looked at her in disapproval. "Sugar is unhealthy, Alice. You should know tha--to hell with it, give me one." She took a piece, and plopped it into her mouth.

Yao and Joe were chattering amongst themselves, and grinned maniacally. Amelia sighed as they interacted; it always looked like they were planning world domination. In truth, however, they were simply innocently chatting. A hawk flew by, perching itself onto the tree. Luciana smiled, and sketched a drawing into her notebook.

As hours passed by, Allen made strange markings onto the trees with his pen.

Amelia looked confused. "Al, what are you doing?"

Allen continued making the marks, replying as he done so. "I'm marking the trail so that we do not get los--"

All of a sudden, a blinding light flooded the landscape. Cringing, Amelia fell onto the ground, and promptly got up. "W...where are we? It looks familiar."

Allen got up and adjusted his glasses. "It seems like we are in Dalvius... but something is wrong..."

A few feet away, the other six were shocked, and for a few moments, they couldn't move.

"Joe? Where the fuck am I?"

"I don't know, Yao!"

"Alice? Alice? I think I need more candy, knock me out."

"What, no! Here's some more candy, but I wouldn't knock you out..."

"Alice, that's figuratively speaking. And sadly, my drawing was a bit smudged. Goddammit."

"Um... I'm sorry for your loss? Wait... why is my scrape bleeding blue...?"

Amelia looked at Eric's scrape. It was a light scratch, but instead of red, it seemed to be bleeding blue. "Oh god. It better not what I think it is. We're ALIENS!"
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Avraek smiled at Brianna.
"You know, there are a lot of things I don't enjoy."
"Like what?"
"Hellgustium. Rakel."
"We all hate Hellgustium and you made peace with Rakel."
"I suppose you're...right..."
"You okay?"
"No...Chronic Energy. Somethings gone-"

At that point, a blinding green and golden flash filled the vision of Brianna and Avraek. The effect made them feel light headed, as the weird feeling of..,being pulled from their bodies washed over them. An immense dizziness came as the world settled around them and the flash faded. Around them was a familiar sight - a planet they were acquainted with. The landscape was brown and scarred from battle, as fire and pillars of smoke were visible in the far distance. The skies were a purple and a gold color, and the clouds a black color. Avraek breathed in and out, feeling the silane and the various other toxic gasses and breathed out. This was "fresh air" to him, as he was on his homeworld.

Dalisùs.

Avraek got up, and looked at himself. He was...different? He was still a masculine and muscular man, but had less tan skin and gold eyes. This felt strange. He looked at Brianna, who was a feminine curvy shape like she always was, but had gold eyes as well. How was this happening? Avraek looked in the distance, spotting the Silverakian bunch.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

UIJ
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Satan listened in on Avraek and Brannia's conversation, when David, Satan's second in command, walked in with two royal guards.

"Oh, hey, wazzup my dude?" (< Satan)

"You wanted your old Claymore and shield restored, then brought here..." (< David)

"Oh, you brought them I take it then?"

"Yep. You two, hand him his shit."

"How rude."

The two guards handed Satan his stuff, and just as he contacted it, Avreak and Brianna went limp.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, the four also went limp and had the same experience...

When they woke up, they were wearing what kinda looked like Ancient Greek clothing of some sort. Satan looked pretty much the same as his human body, save for his horns, and tan-ish skin. He had amber eyes.
David looked like a younger version of himself, just with tan-ish skin. He had blue eyes.
The two guards kept their masks, covering all but their gold eyes. Because the writer is cool, not lazy.

Satan looked around...
The landscape was brown and scarred from battle, as fire and pillars of smoke were visible in the far distance. The skies were a purple and a gold color, and the clouds a black color.

"Well. This place is ugly." Said Satan, looking around, then at his horns. "Well that's just weird..."

David didn't say anything, due to the fact he was barfing along with the guards, as they were disgusted with the air quality.

Around them lay Satan's Claymore, his shield, two of his normal knives, the guard's short swords and shields, and David's combat knife.

Satan got up and looked for other people...
Last edited by UIJ on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am tired of summies :alas:
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:08 pm

UIJ wrote:Satan listened in on Avraek and Brannia's conversation, when David, Satan's second in command, walked in with two royal guards.

"You wanted your old Claymore and shield restored, then brought here..." (< David)

"How rude."

The two guards handed Satan his stuff, and just as he contacted it, Avreak and Brianna went limp.

"Huh?"

When they woke up, they were wearing what kinda looked like Ancient Greek clothing of some sort. Satan looked pretty much the same as his human body, save for his horns, and tan-ish skin.
David looked like a younger version of himself, just with tan-ish skin.
The two guards kept their masks, covering all but their eyes. Because the writer is cool, not lazy.
(Do that all have ahold eye color? If so, there we go.)
Satan looked around...
The landscape was brown and scarred from battle, as fire and pillars of smoke were visible in the far distance. The skies were a purple and a gold color, and the clouds a black color.

"Well. This place is ugly." Said Satan, looking around, then at his horns. "Well that's just weird..."

David didn't say anything, due to the fact he was barfing along with the guards, as they were disgusted with the air quality.

Around them lay Satan's Claymore, his shield, two of his normal knives, guard's short swords and shields, and David's combat knife.

(Dalvirics of this time almost always had gold, blue, or Amber eye color)

Avraek held his head, his nausea and dizziness subsiding. He cracked his neck, breathed in, and sighed, content with the air.
At least I'm home.
Brianna woke up shortly, briefly gagging from the sudden nausea before it subsided. She shakily got up and held onto Avraek's shoulder for support. It was this point that Avraek heard Satan.
"...Kalatinasikæ? Kōtroviakinatadikalaocan?"

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:Satan listened in on Avraek and Brannia's conversation, when David, Satan's second in command, walked in with two royal guards.

"How rude."

"Huh?"

When they woke up, they were wearing what kinda looked like Ancient Greek clothing of some sort. Satan looked pretty much the same as his human body, save for his horns, and tan-ish skin. Satan had Amber eyes.
David looked like a younger version of himself, just with tan-ish skin. David had Blue eyes.
The two guards kept their masks, covering all but their gold eyes. Because the writer is cool, not lazy.

Satan looked around...

Around them lay Satan's Claymore, his shield, two of his normal knives, guard's short swords and shields, and David's combat knife.

(Dalvirics of this time almost always had gold, blue, or Amber eye color)

Avraek held his head, his nausea and dizziness subsiding. He cracked his neck, breathed in, and sighed, content with the air.
At least I'm home.
Brianna woke up shortly, briefly gagging from the sudden nausea before it subsided. She shakily got up and held onto Avraek's shoulder for support. It was this point that Avraek heard Satan.

(Well then, I'll fix that post.)

Satan picked up his sword and put it the shield's grips. He did the same with his knives. Once the other three stopped barfing, he helped them up before he realized he needed to breath.
"What horrible air...." He thought to himself.

As he was helping up the last guard he heard a voice, and an strange language. He looked around again and in the distance spotted two other...."humans"...
Last edited by UIJ on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:16 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:(Dalvirics of this time almost always had gold, blue, or Amber eye color)

At least I'm home.

(Well then, I'll fix that post.)

Satan picked up his sword and put it the shield's grips. He did the same with his knives. Once the other three stopped barfing, he helped them up before he realized he needed to breath.

As he was helping up the last guard he heard a voice, and an strange language. He looked around again and in the distance spotted two other...."humans"...

Avraek, being unaware it was Satan and thinking it was just four other Dalvirics, thought to himself.
Primordial Dalviric, perhaps. I need to know how I got here.
Avraek pointed at them, uttering something new.
"Nalaitsati'Kalirashi unuru'sahahakilao sharahaksaia tlururun?"

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:(Well then, I'll fix that post.)

Avraek, being unaware it was Satan and thinking it was just four other Dalvirics, thought to himself.

Satan looked confused but recognized the tongue finally.

"Ah....are my horns real, and you wish to touch them?"

David, spitting out a bit of barf and sitting with his back to one of the guards spoke up.
"Probably a threat or something..."

Satan nodded and put down the guard. He then reached for his sidearm. He then realized, "oh shit where's muh guns?"

"...."

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:21 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Avraek, being unaware it was Satan and thinking it was just four other Dalvirics, thought to himself.

Satan looked confused but recognized the tongue finally.

David, spitting out a bit of barf and sitting with his back to one of the guards spoke up.

Satan nodded and put down the guard. He then reached for his sidearm. He then realized, "oh shit where's muh guns?"

"...."

Avraek and Brianna were slightly taken aback by the "Dalvirics" usage of the English language.
"...How do you know the English language?! Tell!"

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:Satan looked confused but recognized the tongue finally.

"...."

Avraek and Brianna were slightly taken aback by the "Dalvirics" usage of the English language.

"Because it's my favorite language beside demon speak."
"How do you know English?"

(Like, how many people had reddish bone colored demonic horns back then?)
Last edited by UIJ on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:26 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Avraek and Brianna were slightly taken aback by the "Dalvirics" usage of the English language.

"Because it's my favorite language beside demon speak."

(Wait, he had those? Didn't know. That not allowed though.)
"English wasn't created for another 16,000 years, 'demon'. I know English because I come from a time where it was widely spoken."

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"Because it's my favorite language beside demon speak."

(Wait, he had those? Didn't know. That not allowed though.)
"English wasn't created for another 16,000 years, 'demon'. I know English because I come from a time where it was widely spoken."

(Damnit. I had him look cool...)

Satan spoke in a almost Latin like tongue, but it was impossible to make out, it just sounded annoyed.

"...anyways, my name is Satan and this looks like a bad place."

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:34 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:(Wait, he had those? Didn't know. That not allowed though.)

(Damnit. I had him look cool...)

Satan spoke in a almost Latin like tongue, but it was impossible to make out, it just sounded annoyed.

"...Wait, really? Hm...I suppose the time break would've affected others aside from me. It's Avraek. And yes, Dalisùs is unappealing to non-Dalvirics."

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:(Damnit. I had him look cool...)

"...Wait, really? Hm...I suppose the time break would've affected others aside from me. It's Avraek. And yes, Dalisùs is unappealing to non-Dalvirics."

"Dude, this place looks like shit. Where are we anyways?"

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:40 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:"...Wait, really? Hm...I suppose the time break would've affected others aside from me. It's Avraek. And yes, Dalisùs is unappealing to non-Dalvirics."

"Dude, this place looks like shit. Where are we anyways?"

"Dalisùs, but it's clearly not during where we came from. Judging by our clothing, we're around...16000 BC."

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"Dude, this place looks like shit. Where are we anyways?"

"Dalisùs, but it's clearly not during where we came from. Judging by our clothing, we're around...16000 BC."

"Well good thing we have swords I guess. Now what do we do?"
Last edited by UIJ on Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:47 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:"Dalisùs, but it's clearly not during where we came from. Judging by our clothing, we're around...16000 BC."

"Well good thing we have swords I guess. Now what do we do?"

"I don't know, I've never been in a time break. My own abilities are heavily suppressed, but if I remember my history right, we should have an Akrishic village near here."
(Brb)

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"Well good thing we have swords I guess. Now what do we do?"

"I don't know, I've never been in a time break. My own abilities are heavily suppressed, but if I remember my history right, we should have an Akrishic village near here."
(Brb)

"Well, that's god I guess, let's get going then?"

(Alright.)

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:06 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:"I don't know, I've never been in a time break. My own abilities are heavily suppressed, but if I remember my history right, we should have an Akrishic village near here."
(Brb)

"Well, that's god I guess, let's get going then?"

(Alright.)

Avraek beckoned Satan, the Silverakians, and Brianna to walk with him. After around an hour of walking, they came across a small tribal town. The people there were clad in torn white robes, and the Warriors were clad in black hooded, leather-like armor and eyed them with suspicion. Upon spotting Avraek, each warrior turned towards him and raised their bows, drawing them back.
"Uluruan telrutna!"
Avraek held his arms and backed up.
"Ulirantesaial'kelmuthran tlurian-datniloala liladira'oroan!"

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"Well, that's god I guess, let's get going then?"

(Alright.)

Avraek beckoned Satan, the Silverakians, and Brianna to walk with him. After around an hour of walking, they came across a small tribal town. The people there were clad in torn white robes, and the Warriors were clad in black hooded, leather-like armor and eyed them with suspicion. Upon spotting Avraek, each warrior turned towards him and raised their bows, drawing them back.
"Uluruan telrutna!"

Before going, everyone in Satan's group picked their weapons and fastened them to themselves in some way.

Now at said village, satan leaned towards Avraek and spoke freely knowing they'd have no idea what he was saying.
"Tell them we come in peace and to take us to their leader...."
Last edited by UIJ on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:19 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Avraek beckoned Satan, the Silverakians, and Brianna to walk with him. After around an hour of walking, they came across a small tribal town. The people there were clad in torn white robes, and the Warriors were clad in black hooded, leather-like armor and eyed them with suspicion. Upon spotting Avraek, each warrior turned towards him and raised their bows, drawing them back.
"Uluruan telrutna!"

Before going, everyone in Satan's group picked their weapons and fasten them to themselves in some way.

Now at said village, satan leaned towards Avraek and spoke freely knowing they'd have no idea what he was saying.

"I did, that just made them angrier. They know I'm of Kèlmythràn descent."
"Ulirantesaial'kelmuthran! Usilazisn!"

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:Before going, everyone in Satan's group picked their weapons and fasten them to themselves in some way.

"I did, that just made them angrier. They know I'm of Kèlmythràn descent."

"I don't see the problem here! But do any of us look remotely like them or whatever?"

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:24 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:"I did, that just made them angrier. They know I'm of Kèlmythràn descent."

"I don't see the problem here! But do any of us look remotely like them or whatever?"

"During this time period, the Kèlmythric Dynasty was extraordinarily racist towards the southern tribes of Surozan. And no, you don't have the face of one, but they think you're aligned with them."
The Warriors drew their bows farther back, clearly angered and ready to shoot.

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"I don't see the problem here! But do any of us look remotely like them or whatever?"

"During this time period, the Kèlmythric Dynasty was extraordinarily racist towards the southern tribes of Surozan. And no, you don't have the face of one, but they think you're aligned with them."

"Oh, I can fix this then."

"I hope."

"Men, throw your weapons to their feet."

David, Satan, and the guards threw their weapons down in front of them.

Satan looked them in the eye, but talked to Avreak.

"Tell them we aren't from this continent, and we hold no hate towards anyone of any group."

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:32 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:"During this time period, the Kèlmythric Dynasty was extraordinarily racist towards the southern tribes of Surozan. And no, you don't have the face of one, but they think you're aligned with them."

"Oh, I can fix this then."

"I hope."

"Men, throw your weapons to their feet."

David, Satan, and the guards threw their weapons down in front of them.

Satan looked them in the eye, but talked to Avreak.

"Tell them we aren't from this continent, and we hold no hate towards anyone of any group."

"They don't know of any continent aside from Surozan. Karkan, Orida, and Mentei were discovered only a few years after the conflict, when better navigational skills became a thing. As for the hate, well...now that you've put down your weapons, they don't care."

One of the Warriors released his hold on the bow, sending out an arrow which narrowly missed Avraek's neck.
"Ulrianta?! Ulurutaniskatinu!"
With that, the Warriors put down their weapons.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse