NATION

PASSWORD

A Friendly Invitation. (IC/Aurinel Only)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

A Friendly Invitation. (IC/Aurinel Only)

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:42 am

724: As the nations of Aurinel rise in prominence, one particular nation has recently rose from obscurity, The Republic Of Varra. Led by their leader, Connor Von Katzendorf, the newborn country has been constructing itself after the Great Varran War. Now, their leader sees it ready for the nation to start more advanced trade and economic relations with the neighboring countries. And to show what they have to offer to the world as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear esteemed leaders of Aurinel,

I may not be much when it comes to terms of writing, but I will try to get my point across as respectively and as straight forward as possible. Apologies if I may seem rude in any of this message.

As I grow older, and watch my country to continue to thrive and prosper, I have seen what isolationism can do to a country, and how it can destroy the very nature of a people. Which is why I come to you. I request a meeting in the ROV capital of Liebenheim to discuss trade, economic, and technological deals between not only my nation, but all of our nations so that we may prosper and grow together without living in fear of each other. I eagerly await your responses. The meeting shall be on Seks 11 if anyone is concerned.

~Connor Von Katzendorf
Last edited by Republic Of Varra on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Political alignment: (0,0)

Lykouros
Secretary

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykouros » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:10 am

Tensions have risen to unprecedented heights in Lykouros, that is if the Great Tragedy never happened. Nonetheless, the disappearance of the Emperor and the failure of controlling the information concerning it had increased the stress the Primarchs already had. They were trying to create a nation that would have solid foundation, enough so that it would last thousands of years, though this task was especially difficult due to the disparity of the three major factions in Lykouros, but even so, Lucas was with them.

Lucas was the makeshift string of hope that keeps the nation together, but now he was nowhere to be found. Not only that but the news leaked out to the public so quick that the Primarchs received the information from rumors, rather than from the Oumicti. Now that the string had disappeared, the Primarchs were doing all they can to keep the whole nation from breaking off into a three-way civil war, the likes of which that indirectly caused the Great Tragedy. But even within the ranks of the Five, there were thoughts of malice and lust for power.

Solberg Freya Nótt, the daughter of the former Jarl of Solberg, and the incumbent Third, was one of these dissenters. Though once she was an avid supporter of Lucas, now that he was gone, she had forsaken her oath to the Emperor, succumbed by corruption of great power and influence.

She was also the one who leaked the news of his disappearance, though she waited for days before carrying out the plan. She feared of his wrath, of his strength, as once he returns, she will be killed. But with her own willpower she eliminated all doubts, and logically she knew that she could simply go quick as to counter Lucas' return. That is why she had acted brashly and sent a messenger immediately to the Leader of the Republic of Varra, as to answer a letter he sent.

Inside the bag of the messenger was a letter, inside the letter contained the details of a deal. Reinforcements for a complete alliance.

Holoska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 am

17 Penqe 724

That morning was dark and rainy in the Imperial City, despite the bells ringing for high noon. Just outside the windows of his study, the rain that poured against the Emperor's window kept distracting him from the job at hand. It was a slow day for politics, and he had one thing, but the stormclouds were brewing in his head. Things were getting troubled in Aurinel. Things were steadily getting worse in Lykouros, Parravon and Lyonesse was barely holding onto control in the nation, and Iffria was only just coming back from its own civil war. The Republic of Varra was still clinging to Isurium's holdings in northeast Varra, and the United Kingdoms were starting to slowly shake apart as well. He couldn't be everywhere at once.

Pushing thoughts of Aurinel's rising instability out of his head, he pulled the letter back open and read over it again. The Republic of Varra wanted a meeting to discuss the matters of Aurinel at hand, and of course, as Emperor, he was expected to attend. That day, though, he really didn't feel like dealing with another of the endless political meetings. For the first time that year, the Sṇtējō was in recess, and there wasn't any major issue to handle with his country. He just wanted to take a week off and travel to the coasts of Einzei for a few days with his family. Gods knew they could use a getaway.

He sighed and pulled a paper into position, inked a quill, and started writing.

Esteemed President von Katzendorf,

I accept your request and will be arriving within two week's time.

Regards,
Emperor Mobiyuz

That was all he felt like writing. With that accomplished, he pushed it into an envelope, sealed it shut, then tossed it into the pile marked "Outgoing". With that accomplished, he got up and walked out of his office, not wanting to think about another political issue for at least the next 5 hours. His thoughts drifted to where his wife and their two children were. Maybe she had taken them out into the rain, Timur really seemed to enjoy the rain. Perhaps he was a future watercrafter. Just like his father. The thought made him smile, and he walked off into the palace, looking for his family.
Last edited by Holoska on Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Connor felt a burning in his heart. Not of passion, or hate, but rage. He had never seen such ignorance to a question to maintain peace, as to respond with, "Let's make a military alliance, and overthrow a government ya?"

He gripped the message from Nótt in his hands for a moment, before ripping it apart and throwing it in the fire place. He frowned. "Now to make sure the letter gets sent to the right people-"

"Sir, Emperor Mobiyuz has responded!" A messenger said rather loudly, bursting through his chamber door. Normally he would be upset but he needed to hear some good news, so he was rather excited.

He looked at the messenger, "Well, go on. What does it say?"

"He sent the message four days ago, and says he'll arrive in Varra in two weeks."

There was a silence in the room for a while.

"Less than two weeks,.. well, we have much to do for his arrival. Quickly, tell the senate the a special guest is arriving. Now we wait for other leaders to respond as well."

"Yes, sir."

Iffria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iffria » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Esteemed Leader Katzendorf,

It is my duty and pleasure to let you know that I, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Empire of Iffria, accept your invitation of peace and progress and go to the Republic of Varra to discuss the advancement of the world's nations.

With deepest sincerity,
Serion Malwend

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Iffria wrote:Esteemed Leader Katzendorf,

It is my duty and pleasure to let you know that I, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Empire of Iffria, accept your invitation of peace and progress and go to the Republic of Varra to discuss the advancement of the world's nations.

With deepest sincerity,
Serion Malwend

With a new letter arriving, Connor could barely contain his excitement. More and more countries are interested in his conference he laid out. His preparations were going along well, and it was a week before Mobiyuz was to arrive, however he had no idea when the representative from Iffria was to arrive.

That week, the leader was more eager than ever to get preparations done. And as the two week period was in sight, the leader thought of how he will represent his own people. First impressions count after all.

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:45 pm

35 Penqe

Crossing the Keizea Sea on a bright, sunny morning was always a nice journey, especially when the seas were calm and the clouds overhead were puffy and white, with no signs of storms on the horizon. As the Pyotr Mikhailov made its way across the ocean, the Emperor of Holoska strolled across the deck, looking over the ocean to the west, across towards the horizon. The whole world seemed to be getting smaller and smaller every day. He swore he could see Shtokar from there.

His oldest sister, Vladmira walked up on his right and smiled. "Is it nice to be called to a foreign land on a peaceful mission for once?"

He chuckled. "Very much so. And yet, knowing Lykouros and Parravon, things are probably going to boil over there soon anyways. I'm just trying to appreciate that for the first time in a few years, Holoska's not at war or intervening in anyone else's conflicts."

Vladmira smiled and patted her brother's back. "How do you think Suzanne is doing back in Einzei?"

"I trust that her and my children are doing well on holiday. She's good at watching out for herself and others. But enough of that, what was that message we got from the raven?"

As if it had heard him, the bird in question fluttered down from the mast, as if it expected something. He chuckled and rubbed its head while he looked over the letter again.

Herr Katchmar,

Before the meeting proper, I wish to speak with you privately with you on the issue of the preservation of nature. Varra looks abroad for how to design its government, and we have looked to Holoska for the designs of what I have started calling "Nature Reserves", parks that are run by the national government designed for the express purpose of protecting the nature in these areas for future generations, against the development of industry and the continued expansion of our economies.

I have heard much of your operations of the Imperial Lands, and wish to discuss the matter further with you to benefit both of our nations. The ideals of conservationism and preservation may be new concepts, but with a concerted effort, we can give it legitimacy and strength, and work to spread the ideals to all of Aurinel, together.

Hoping you are well,
President Connor von Katzendorf

The raven had flown off up to the mast, but Mobiyuz called down to it again. "Come on, little one, we have a response to write." Before he left, he hugged his sister and smiled. "For once, I have a like-minded man on the continent."

Vladmira smiled. "Maybe he can do what Lucas couldn't."

Mobiyuz chuckled. "Perhaps so." He let the raven fly up onto his shoulder, then walked down into the ship to write a response.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Connor sat in a chair overlooking the blue ocean. It was a warm, slightly cloudy day with no reason to fear storm.

As always, the lower sections of Liebenheim bustled beneath him, however it was rather quiet that day as it was a weekend. Even still, the city seemed to be alive. Connor smiled. He enjoyed his city and took pride in its care.

Without warning a message fell on top of his head, and a black bird perched nearby. "Oh, so who responded this- oh the Holoskan leader. It's always a pleasure listening to him." He picked the document from his face and held it in front of him.

President Katzendorf,

It would be my pleasure to speak with you privately about these matters before the conference. It would also be in my interest if you would show me around your capital, so I can traverse it better in future visits to our island. I hope this meeting will go smoothly as I'm sure you do as well.

Warm regards,

Emperor Mobiyuz

The president smiled to himself. "Fantastic. I look forward to this-" he stopped for a moment and quickly stood up. Everything in the city went quiet. He cocked his head upwards to the sky to see a white dragon flying overhead. The dragon flew until he disappeared over the horizon, heading towards the Hoch mountains.

It seems luck is smiling upon us.
Last edited by Republic Of Varra on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:45 pm

2 Penqe

The ship that came into Liebenheim harbor seemed too big for a simple delegate's visit, but to President von Katzendorf, it seemed entirely appropriate for an Emperor like Mobiyuz. Probably traveling with his whole family, most of his staff, a host of aristocrats...

And then, only two people in formal clothes stepped off the dock. The Emperor himself, and a Tiger Anthro woman accompanying him. He smiled and approached the Anthro man, holding his hand out. He spoke in Roska first. "Greetings, your Imperial Majesty. Welcome to our humble nation. It is a pleasure to see you and your wife here together."

The man chuckled warmly, and continued in Roska as well. "Forgive me, Herr Katzendorf, for while it is my pleasure to be here, the woman accompanying me is my sister, not my wife."

Connor's voice caught. "I...I mean...forgive me, your Highness, I did not know. I had merely heard that your wife was a Tiger Anthro, and I assumed that - "

"It matters not, Herr Katzendorf."

He smiled, his spirits caught back up. "I heard mention that you were bringing a gift of some sort?"

"Ah, yes, they should be offloading it now. Had to take a rather big ship to transport it, but I trust it'll be worth it." He looked off to the dock, where a crane was busy lifting - of all things - a locomotive. It was one of Holoska's models, the kind they mass-produced and had made nearly 100 of in the Empire back home. It was a beautifully crafted piece of work.

No wheels in front, 4 driving wheels, and 4 trailing wheels, with its tender welded into the body of the engine itself. It had been painted black, like all Holoskan locomotives, but had the letters "VNR" painted onto its tender, and the number "1" gleamed in the sunlight under its cab windows. Katzendorf was taken slightly off guard.

"Your Highness, I had not expected you to bring that with you personally."

He smiled. "The Ministry of Transportation promised you an engine to start out with, and I thought I'd bring it myself. Be efficient about these things."

The situation seemed so absurd that Katzendorf couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, well...I suppose you'll see about installing the first rails, then?"

"Perhaps. Each of these engines is a treasure, Herr President. Please take care of it."

The Emperor was sentimental about a steam locomotive. Again, the situation seemed absurd. "Very well. Princess...Vladmira, was it?"

The woman smiled, taking her eyes off the steam engine. "Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, Herr President. We're very happy to be here in your nation."

"The pleasure is all mine. Come, there is much to see!" As they walked off, Mobiyuz kept looking back at the engine as it was offloaded.

Careful with it, gents. It's not a cow.

Iffria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iffria » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:27 pm

"Hold it right there!", exclaimed a man dressed in the colors of Iffria's new banner.

"Who are you!?", both leaders shouted at the same time.

"I am Serion Malwend, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iffria, and he just ruined one of our many gifts to your nation.", he said, while pointing to the emperor. He then shouted at a several sailors,"OK guys, bring the gifts!"

Several ships then started to unload the goods on their ships. There were hundreds of feet of silk, many barrels of Iffrian Wine, and about half a dozen sculptures of the Varran president made of bronze.

"But that's not all", he said while grinning. It was then that the sailors unloaded a locomotive.

He then continued." Herr Katzendorf, what I give to you is our latest engine, only two in the world have been made: the first one is in Iffria, but the second is the one you see today. All of Iffria wishes for peace between our two nations."

He poured three glasses of Iffrian Wine, then gave a glass to each leader.

"Cheers!", he exclaimed.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Iffria wrote:"Hold it right there!", exclaimed a man dressed in the colors of Iffria's new banner.

"Who are you!?", both leaders shouted at the same time.

"I am Serion Malwend, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iffria, and he just ruined one of our many gifts to your nation.", he said, while pointing to the emperor. He then shouted at a several sailors,"OK guys, bring the gifts!"

Several ships then started to unload the goods on their ships. There were hundreds of feet of silk, many barrels of Iffrian Wine, and about half a dozen sculptures of the Varran president made of bronze.

"But that's not all", he said while grinning. It was then that the sailors unloaded a locomotive.

He then continued." Herr Katzendorf, what I give to you is our latest engine, only two in the world have been made: the first one is in Iffria, but the second is the one you see today. All of Iffria wishes for peace between our two nations."

He poured three glasses of Iffrian Wine, then gave a glass to each leader.

"Cheers!", he exclaimed.

The Chancellor looked at his wine and pondered for a moment, How the hell did a ship of that size come in without me noticing... He then looked up to the second locomotive and other items being unloaded.

"I... representative, I thank you for your gifts, but those statues of me are not really necessary, I do not wish to make an idol out of myself." He looked back at the group they were amassing, "Now shall we begin the trek up the hill? It's starting to get-" The town bell above them rang three times. "-rather late."

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Mobiyuz was somewhat dumbfounded. That man had appeared from nowhere, he had brought a train his men said wasn't going to work as well as they said it would, and poured him a glass of wine. He didn't drink wine. He didn't drink alcohol at all, a rarity among the vodka-loving Rokhan. Surreptitiously pouring his wine into a bush, he leaned into Katzendorf's ear. "Herr President, I've had my own engineers look that thing over. They haven't ever tested it, and my men say it'll barely get above 15 kph, and that's if it doesn't move three meters then go 'pop!'. Please tell me you're not going to use it on your actual railroad system."

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Already there's conflict and the meeting isn't due until another week and a half. This... could be troublesome... The leader leaned back "Emperor, I thank your concern, I will make sure to try out the Iffrian's locomotive first, before using it for work, to see if it actually works."

He stepped back and started walking away, motioning for the other's to come after him. "If we want to start our trek up, we might as well start now. Your things and belongings you brought with you shall be brought up to your living quarters by tomorrow."

He took an adviser who had been witnessing everything closely, and pulled him in. "Put their gifts in a storage facility for now. Make sure their items get sent up by 7 am in the morning, and separate the bronze statues, I mean to have them melted down for something of use."

He discreetly passed the wine glass to the adviser. "And... uh, you earned this." The adviser nodded happily, and he made off to his work.

The leader turned back to the three who were catching up to him. "Now, there is two ways we can get to central Liebenheim, from there we shall give you your living quarters. Shall we take the short route through the cliffside or the scenic long route that goes through the Gardens?"

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:39 pm

"I'd prefer to see more of this city. I haven't come to know this city very well, I must say."

Iffria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Iffria » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:46 pm

"I'd prefer the long way myself", Serion replied,"and I'm sure that if this locomotive doesn't work, we can get you our older model."

He turned to Katzendorf's adviser." I would drink that in small gulps if I were you. Otherwise, you may start to hallucinate due to the alcohol content. Happens to people when they drink it for the first time."
Last edited by Iffria on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:43 pm

As the group made their way through the city, Mobiyuz talked back and forth with Katzendorf on several different topics, the latest one being a canal project he had in mind. "...and my economic and scientific advisors tell me that the Kaklas Isthmus is entirely suitable for a canal to be built, which would allow the Empire to trade with its northern and southern coastline far more easily, not to mention the whole of Aurinel would be able to trade back and forth more easily, not having to go around either side of the continent. I'm certain that Varra could benefit from investing into this project."

Katzendorf smiled. "Yes, very true, and...didn't you have a sister with you?"

Mobiyuz looked around and smiled. "My sisters don't have to be everywhere I am, Herr President. I'm sure she's elsewhere enjoying herself."

Vladmira Katchmar walked along the docks of Liebenheim, looking for anything that resembled a market. She hadn't learned Varran terribly well, so her main hope was to find a spare Holoskan sailor who could speak the local language.

After a short time, she found a Panther Anthro man talking in rather sultry tones to a local Human woman, who seemed to be rather charmed by his words. Based on what few words she could tell, he was certainly adventurous. In Roska, she spoke. "Excuse me, sir?"

The man saw her, and his eyes went wide at once. He forgot the other woman was there and bowed. "Greetings, Lady Vladmira. I must say, it's a bit of a surprise to see you out here in Liebenheim."

The woman asked him a question in Highland Varran. "Cò tha am boireannach seo?" Vladmira had only ever heard Lowland Varran, and the stark contrast startled her. The sailor responded. "'S i an Ìmpire a' phiuthar bu shine." That seemed to impress her, and she curtsied. "Beannachdan, ur Mhòrachd."

Vladmira smiled and spoke to the sailor. "Is it possible you could help show me around this strange city?"

He smiled. "Yes, come with me." He hooked the Varran woman's arm around his, then started leading Vladmira into the city.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:42 pm

Katzendorf leaned on a walking cane as he walked up the path. He looked to the two people behind him breathing heavily as they walked up the hill and sighed.

"Perhaps we should stop for a moment and take a short break." The other's collapsed behind him I thought I was the frail one... He laughed and sat on a tree log.

"Look to the ocean left to you. Down that ridge there. Quite a marvelous view."

Koswor
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Koswor » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:24 am

2 Seks

"And the last thing to discuss today is appointing a representative to travel to Varra as our representative."

High King Donnchad IV looked over the 4 Low Kings assembled around the table, the members of the Comhairle that formed the central government of Koswor. Deorsa II raised his hand. "I'd like to volunteer."

"Deorsa, you already went out to Holoska last month to negotiate the agreement for the ironclads. It's someone else's turn."

Moira I looked around, then raised her hand. "I'd like to go."

Donnchad smiled. "Very well then. You'll be Koswor's representative to Varra. When can you be ready to leave?"

She smiled. "I can have a Vizier appointed and luggage packed by the 9th."

"Excellent. Make haste, and make a good impression. You represent us all out there."
Last edited by Koswor on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:59 pm

They stopped momentarily to observe the surroundings, and relax for a little bit.

While the Iffrian representative looked down the cliff side with glee, Katzendorf noticed the other leader, standing nervously away from the ridge. Afraid of heights I see...He laughed to himself, and made his way over to the young emperor.

"You know... you can't really see the view without going near the edge. It's quite beautiful if you do walk over."

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Mobiyuz coughed a bit, then spoke. "I'd really rather not. I'm not very used to a drop as...steep as that." He seemed to be fidgeting a lot, standing with his back to the wall.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Holoska wrote:Mobiyuz coughed a bit, then spoke. "I'd really rather not. I'm not very used to a drop as...steep as that." He seemed to be fidgeting a lot, standing with his back to the wall.

Katzendorf shook his head and looked to where the Iffrian rep was suspiciously close to the edge. "I suppose, then, we should start walking." He picked up his walking cane and picked up his hat. "On the way back is the industrial district, and the gardens. You might find them enjoyable. But, otherwise, your living quarters will be taken care of once we get up there. You have a choice between five currently set up, being William's beach, The Gardens, The Industrial District, The Overlooks, or Central city, by the old Palace."

He tapped on his cane on the ground and began to walk, with the others following swiftly behind.

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Mobiyuz spoke first. "The Gardens sound pleasant. We have a garden in Frostspark City where people can grow things all over the place. There are some people who have had trees grow there for 30 years. My youngest sister actually has a patch of apricorns growing there that she's tended to for four years now...I'm sorry, I got off topic. The Gardens will do."

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:56 pm

The two leaders got along rather well, an discussed issues with each other while the Iffrian reoresentative also joined in, giving his own opinion about certain issues and conflicts in and about Aurinel.

"...yes, I suppose that is true. Maybe we should- oh look. we've made it to the industrial district." Katzendorf pointed out the buildings to their right, complete with smoke, and a layer of soot. "We purposefully built this region lower than Central Liebenheim and the gardens, so the soot and smoke wouldn't effect the two."

As most of the long trail is almost never hiked, the group didn't see almost any people on the way up the oceanside. Now, the streets seemed to clog with people. Many were to busy to even notice the people of authority near them. One even shoved Katzendorf to the side as he tried to run to work.

Some people did notice however and tried to greet the group, but most of them were rushed by the crowd, as it was a rather busy day in the factories.

Holoska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Mobiyuz coughed a bit as they walked through the industrial district, very aware that he was getting quite tired. "Is it at all possible we could take a carriage the rest of our way?" His legs were starting to feel very sore.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Katzendorf looked at the slowing leader. "I believe that can be in order." Katzendorf looked around for a moment before stopping in front of a building. He told the others to wait, and he stepped inside.

2 minutes later

A carriage being pulled by two black direwolves arrived outside, much to the group's delight, and the chancellor walked out of the building. "Transportation. Always a nice thing to have easy transportation nearby."

The driver of the carriage opened the door, and gave a short bow to the group members. "I am honored to serve you all today. Where would you like to be taken?" Katzendorf replied, "The gardens. This address." The chancellor slipped him a small piece of paper. "Can you do that?"

"Yes I can sir."
Last edited by Republic Of Varra on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade