NATION

PASSWORD

World Leaders Meeting of the World

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
DP Country
Envoy

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

World Leaders Meeting of the World

Postby DP Country » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:21 pm

This is open, no sign up required, just post you arriving at the airport or harbor and driving to the Executive Residence. You will be greeted by someone.
The President of DP Country proudly announces that every world leader is invited to attend a meeting to discuss trade and military subjects. A great after party will follow. Each leader will be given a room to stay in while they are there. Two guests are allowed to accompany them to the meeting and party. You may land at DP International Airport, or DP International Harbor. This event will last two days.

Here is a schedule of the first day-
10:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.- Leaders arrive and receive rooms. Leaders who arrive at 10:45 A.M. Or later will receive rooms after the meeting has concluded.
11:00 A.M.-The meeting will begin, and trade will be discussed with President Natalie DP presiding over the meeting. The two or one guests or guest will be able to attend a play, a tour of the grounds, or watch a one hour long movie about the history of DP Country.
12:00 P.M.-A light lunch will be served and the meeting will resume after that.
1:00 P.M.-The meeting resumes and the topic is military and diplomacy with Vice-President Ronald Steele presiding over the meeting. President DP will still be present.
2:00 P.M.-The meeting concludes and refreshments are served.
2:30 P.M.-The leaders may proceed back to their rooms or attend a tour of the Executive Residence and the grounds. The Executive Residence is where all of this will take place.
4:00 P.M.-The tour concludes.
4:30 P.M.-Preperations for the dinner(after party begin) leaders and guests will be able to attend either a carriage ride around DP Country City(the capital), or walk around the grounds.
6:30 P.M.-Dinner begins.
9:30 P.M.-Dinner ends.
10:00 P.M-Leaders and guests must start winding down for bed.
11:00 P.M.- All leaders and guest must be inside their rooms for security purposes.
The next day-
9:00 A.M.-Breakfast begins.
10:00 A.M.-Breakfast ends. Swimming and canoeing is offered at a local lake.
11:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M.-Speeches by President Natalie DP, Vice-President Ronald Steele, and Prime Minster Steve Manchester.
1:00 P.M.-2:00 P.M.-P.M.- Packing then begins.
3:00 P.M.- Leaders may depart.
Last edited by DP Country on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DP country1
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby DP country1 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Post anytime.

Balagan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Balagan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:52 pm

THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF BALAGAN

TO: President Natalie DP

Meeting

Our president is very busy at this moment and it would be impossible for him to participate in this meeting. Balagan would like to have a word in this conference and we would like to send a lower ranking minister if that would be possible.

Colonel Nanaya Shala

Sensimillastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sensimillastan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:59 pm

HRH King Geoffrey II will personally attend this Conference. We request details of your security before arrival in order to plan our own and to give us assurances of His safety during His stay. The safety and security of the Royal Family is a very important issue for us and a source of national pride so your understanding will be greatly appreciated.
5-Normal Peacetime Readiness
4-Heightened Alert
3-Increased Readiness
2-Declaration Iminnent, High Readiness
1-Maximimum Wartime Readiness
Current Defcon Level-3

Proud Monarchist and Defender of the People

"For We Shall always be the Light in the Darkness, opening our arms wide to support the oppressed."-HRH King John I

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Balagan wrote:
(Image)

THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF BALAGAN

TO: President Natalie DP

Meeting

Our president is very busy at this moment and it would be impossible for him to participate in this meeting. Balagan would like to have a word in this conference and we would like to send a lower ranking minister if that would be possible.

Colonel Nanaya Shala

An aide to President DP sends back,"Yes, that is acceptable."

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Sensimillastan wrote:HRH King Geoffrey II will personally attend this Conference. We request details of your security before arrival in order to plan our own and to give us assurances of His safety during His stay. The safety and security of the Royal Family is a very important issue for us and a source of national pride so your understanding will be greatly appreciated.

IC: President DP sends back,"We have twenty-one snipers on the roof for this event, one hundred estate guards, one hundred guards to guard the world leaders. Each leader will not revive a personal guard, they must have their own guard for that. The one hundred will watch over the leaders. Fifty-one guards are devoted to protections me and will also protect the leaders of necessary. My recommendation is too send two guards as your two guests. Do not worry, because we are spring no expense to keep the leaders at this meeting safe. See you there."

Sensimillastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sensimillastan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply. HRH the King and his personal Guard are currently on the way now and will land at your airport shortly. He will have 4 Guards with Him and two must be seated on either side of Him at all times during meetings and meals.
4-Heightened Alert
3-Increased Readiness
Current Defcon Level-3

"For We Shall always be the Light in the Darkness, opening our arms wide to support the oppressed."-HRH King John I

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Sensimillastan wrote:Thank you for your prompt reply. HRH the King and his personal Guard are currently on the way now and will land at your airport shortly. He will have 4 Guards with Him and two must be seated on either side of Him at all times during meetings and meals.

An Aide responds,"President DP will be delighted to meet your king. An armored limo will meet you at the Tarmac right outside the plane."

Sensimillastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sensimillastan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Dragon One, the personal aircraft of King Geoffrey, lands at the airport. His Eminence steps out to be greeted by President Dp
4-Heightened Alert
3-Increased Readiness
Current Defcon Level-3

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Sensimillastan wrote:Dragon One, the personal aircraft of King Geoffrey, lands at the airport. His Eminence steps out to be greeted by President Dp

President DP, the third most beautiful women in DP Country shakes the king's hand and invites him inside the limo.

Sensimillastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sensimillastan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:00 pm

His Eminence shakes The Presidents hand. He can not help but notice her beauty. The King is a new King and young, only 31. He looked forward to getting to know her and got inside the Limo. "So tell Me more about your country and yourself" He says as they begin their ride
4-Heightened Alert
3-Increased Readiness
Current Defcon Level-3

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:52 am

Sensimillastan wrote:His Eminence shakes The Presidents hand. He can not help but notice her beauty. The King is a new King and young, only 31. He looked forward to getting to know her and got inside the Limo. "So tell Me more about your country and yourself" He says as they begin their ride

Natalie says,"We have been here for hundreds of years, and my family has been the founders of the country. We are the DP's. Julius DP founded the country, and his son after thirty years became president, then his son after thirty years became president and so on. I just became president a few weeks ago. My father was assassinated before his thirty year term was up, so my not so prepared brother became president. I am the youngest of three siblings, so after my brother went into office, my other brother was mad that he was not selected to be the president. He thought that my older brother was too young to take office. Which he was, you must be thirty years old to become president, but my other brother was even younger. He was so angry that he joined the rebel force here in DP Country. Then my brother was assassinated when I was ten. The same year my father was president. So the Vice-President, Steven Steele became president. My mother died in a rebel attack on my home. My other brother had been sent to prison for being a rebel. Since he was a DP, he was left alone by other prisoners, until a prison riot, and a table was throw on him. He was rushed to the prison hospital, but they were unable to save him. Twenty years ago was when all this happened, and we are still feeling the repurcussions today. Mr. Steele took me in and raised me. I was the last DP left so I was always watched and heavily guarded, I still am until I have a child. Mr. Steele's son, Ronald Steele is my Vice-President now. I'm sorry, because I have been talking about myself and personal matters. DP Country is a great efficient nation, and I am the first women president of DP Country after hundreds of years of male presidents.

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:02 am

An acute aircraft lands onto the runway.Her right honorable Celestia on the Equestrian Flagship USS John Hancock has landed.Two side doors quickly open up.Celestia opens her capsule as she walks out,notes a minister who is attending...Her car goes to street level As the sub-equestrian Aerocar lands on the road tarmac amist the crowd cheering.The driver only says two words"Hop in."
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:26 am

Equestria and Griffon wrote:An acute aircraft lands onto the runway.Her right honorable Celestia on the Equestrian Flagship USS John Hancock has landed.Two side doors quickly open up.Celestia opens her capsule as she walks out,notes a minister who is attending...Her car goes to street level As the sub-equestrian Aerocar lands on the road tarmac amist the crowd cheering.The driver only says two words"Hop in."

The driver drives to the Executive Residence. At the residence, the honorable Celestia receives room assignments and an aide of President DP says,"The meeting will begging promptly at 11:00 A.M."

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:29 am

Dp Country wrote:
Equestria and Griffon wrote:An acute aircraft lands onto the runway.Her right honorable Celestia on the Equestrian Flagship USS John Hancock has landed.Two side doors quickly open up.Celestia opens her capsule as she walks out,notes a minister who is attending...Her car goes to street level As the sub-equestrian Aerocar lands on the road tarmac amist the crowd cheering.The driver only says two words"Hop in."

The driver drives to the Executive Residence. At the residence, the honorable Celestia receives room assignments and an aide of President DP says,"The meeting will begging promptly at 11:00 A.M."

She is now waiting for the meeting.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Sensimillastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sensimillastan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:30 am

Dp Country wrote:
Sensimillastan wrote:His Eminence shakes The Presidents hand. He can not help but notice her beauty. The King is a new King and young, only 31. He looked forward to getting to know her and got inside the Limo. "So tell Me more about your country and yourself" He says as they begin their ride

Natalie says,"We have been here for hundreds of years, and my family has been the founders of the country. We are the DP's. Julius DP founded the country, and his son after thirty years became president, then his son after thirty years became president and so on. I just became president a few weeks ago. My father was assassinated before his thirty year term was up, so my not so prepared brother became president. I am the youngest of three siblings, so after my brother went into office, my other brother was mad that he was not selected to be the president. He thought that my older brother was too young to take office. Which he was, you must be thirty years old to become president, but my other brother was even younger. He was so angry that he joined the rebel force here in DP Country. Then my brother was assassinated when I was ten. The same year my father was president. So the Vice-President, Steven Steele became president. My mother died in a rebel attack on my home. My other brother had been sent to prison for being a rebel. Since he was a DP, he was left alone by other prisoners, until a prison riot, and a table was throw on him. He was rushed to the prison hospital, but they were unable to save him. Twenty years ago was when all this happened, and we are still feeling the repurcussions today. Mr. Steele took me in and raised me. I was the last DP left so I was always watched and heavily guarded, I still am until I have a child. Mr. Steele's son, Ronald Steele is my Vice-President now. I'm sorry, because I have been talking about myself and personal matters. DP Country is a great efficient nation, and I am the first women president of DP Country after hundreds of years of male presidents.

The King was amazed by all of this. "I thought my family politics were complicated" He said and laughed. "My nation is large and industrious and happens to be reentering a period of interventionism in foreign affairs. Perhaps we can be of assistance against these rebels
4-Heightened Alert
3-Increased Readiness
Current Defcon Level-3

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:46 am

Sensimillastan wrote:
Dp Country wrote:Natalie says,"We have been here for hundreds of years, and my family has been the founders of the country. We are the DP's. Julius DP founded the country, and his son after thirty years became president, then his son after thirty years became president and so on. I just became president a few weeks ago. My father was assassinated before his thirty year term was up, so my not so prepared brother became president. I am the youngest of three siblings, so after my brother went into office, my other brother was mad that he was not selected to be the president. He thought that my older brother was too young to take office. Which he was, you must be thirty years old to become president, but my other brother was even younger. He was so angry that he joined the rebel force here in DP Country. Then my brother was assassinated when I was ten. The same year my father was president. So the Vice-President, Steven Steele became president. My mother died in a rebel attack on my home. My other brother had been sent to prison for being a rebel. Since he was a DP, he was left alone by other prisoners, until a prison riot, and a table was throw on him. He was rushed to the prison hospital, but they were unable to save him. Twenty years ago was when all this happened, and we are still feeling the repurcussions today. Mr. Steele took me in and raised me. I was the last DP left so I was always watched and heavily guarded, I still am until I have a child. Mr. Steele's son, Ronald Steele is my Vice-President now. I'm sorry, because I have been talking about myself and personal matters. DP Country is a great efficient nation, and I am the first women president of DP Country after hundreds of years of male presidents.

The King was amazed by all of this. "I thought my family politics were complicated" He said and laughed. "My nation is large and industrious and happens to be reentering a period of interventionism in foreign affairs. Perhaps we can be of assistance against these rebels

Natalie laughs and says,"We conducted a raid on their main storehouse that crippled them a few years ago, and we are close to finding their main and only remaining base." They pull up to the front of the Executive Residence and they all step out of the car. Natalie turns and says,"One of my aides will give you your room assignments. The meeting will begin in thirty minutes at 11:00 P.M.. I have matters to attend to before the meeting, so I must go now. I will see you at the meeting." Natalie walks away with two guards. The aide says,"Hello, I will be showing you to your room. Please follow me." They go to the room.

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:47 am

Equestria and Griffon wrote:
Dp Country wrote:The driver drives to the Executive Residence. At the residence, the honorable Celestia receives room assignments and an aide of President DP says,"The meeting will begging promptly at 11:00 A.M."

She is now waiting for the meeting.

An announcement over a loudspeaker will tell the leader when to go and where to go. One hundred guards will be along the path guiding every leader.

Sensimillastan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sensimillastan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:13 am

His Eminence has retired to His room awaiting the meeting to begin
4-Heightened Alert
3-Increased Readiness
Current Defcon Level-3

DP Country
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby DP Country » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Sensimillastan wrote:His Eminence has retired to His room awaiting the meeting to begin

It will start as soon as other people arrive.

Dark Victoriana
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dark Victoriana » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:48 pm

A fast attack boat bearing the Royal standard of Dark Victoriana, arrives at the Harbour.
Prince Thaddeus Saxonberg, in Naval Dress whites disembarks along with Captain Rossetti of the Light Cruiser 'Londinium' . Their travel chests are unloaded.
As he awaits a welcome the Prince takes out his camera to take a picture or two of the harbour and the individuals within it.
I play in character of my nations background, any offence caused is unintentional.

Do not upset Princess Kaiko, no seriously don't.

DP country1
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby DP country1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Dark Victoriana wrote:A fast attack boat bearing the Royal standard of Dark Victoriana, arrives at the Harbour.
Prince Thaddeus Saxonberg, in Naval Dress whites disembarks along with Captain Rossetti of the Light Cruiser 'Londinium' . Their travel chests are unloaded.
As he awaits a welcome the Prince takes out his camera to take a picture or two of the harbour and the individuals within it.

An aide says,"Please, step into this limo." They get in and drive to the Executive Residence. They get out and the aide takes the diplomats to their rooms and says,"The meeting will begin in seventeen minutes. A announcement will come over the loudspeaker."

Sorry for the rush, I want to get everyone there before the meeting starts.

DP country1
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby DP country1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Post anytime. Also, posting might be done with this nation or the main nation DP Country, either one is and will always be me.

Balagan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Balagan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Iffet Tüzün - Minister of Families and Social Affairs

The huge black aircraft landed on the DP International Airport. The red carpet and the honor guard were present but this clearly was no presidential visit. Iffet was fine with that, she was no fan of huge attention. Accompanied by four body guards she steps into her car and the convoy leaves for the Executive Residence. It was her first state visit. After the revolution things had changed in Balagan. The new government was interested in social welfare and social policies. Her computer informed her that she would not have much time to refresh herself before the meeting.

"Get my directly to the conference." She told the driver. "I can't be late on my first trip abroad."

DP country1
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby DP country1 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Balagan wrote:(Image)
Iffet Tüzün - Minister of Families and Social Affairs

The huge black aircraft landed on the DP International Airport. The red carpet and the honor guard were present but this clearly was no presidential visit. Iffet was fine with that, she was no fan of huge attention. Accompanied by four body guards she steps into her car and the convoy leaves for the Executive Residence. It was her first state visit. After the revolution things had changed in Balagan. The new government was interested in social welfare and social policies. Her computer informed her that she would not have much time to refresh herself before the meeting.

"Get my directly to the conference." She told the driver. "I can't be late on my first trip abroad."

When the car pulls up to the Executive Residence, an aide says to the minister,"I apologize, but since time constraints, you will recieve your room assignments after the meeting. You should proceed to the grand meeting room. Go along that path over there, and walk on it. In about two minutes, a announcement over the loudspeaker will announce that the leaders should go to the meeting. Then one hundred guards will file on the path to guide you." The aide hands the minister the two day schedule and then smiles and walks away.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents