NATION

PASSWORD

Hurricane insurance - Devoted to aiding you... [CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
New Aeries
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Hurricane insurance - Devoted to aiding you... [CLOSED]

Postby New Aeries » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:19 am

H U R R I C A N E • I N S U R A N C E

Devoted to aiding you when the tides turn (literally)

Hurricane insurance is an int'l organization determined to helping your nation after a terrible event involving your climate, such as hurricanes, typhoons, large storms, meteors, and earthquakes. Hurricane insurance does not cover tornadoes, as they are incredibly common, and are usually unable to destroy cities as cities tend to have with higher pressures (tornadoes are high-pressure air that interact with low-pressure air, causing a meteorological disturbance, creating rotating winds).

To apply, please provide us with further information as to the location of your nation, is most/many parts of your nation below sea level? Does your nation have many volcanoes or supervolcanoes? Is your country landlocked or by the ocean? Does your nation have frequent erratic weather? Does your nation have fragile buildings/buildings that are expensive? Is your country an interstellar nation, close to asteroid fields? What is your current population?

After this, you must make a 1,000,000 USD primary investment, followed by monthly payments of 1,000 USD. This money will be put into your account, so when that meteorological disaster happens, we are able to help you.

This tidal wave destroyed an entire beach and its resorts! Its effect was so incredible, the government had to sacrifice a whole portion of its budget to restore the beach, and settle on lawsuits that the resorts made to their government weather agency! They should've registered for Hurricane Insurance!

There are five kinds of insurances we may provide you:

Impartial insurance: Prioritizing all possibly disastrous events equally

Practical insurance: Small but determined priority over all events, this insurance is given to nations that have little to no threat of massive climate disturbances

Severe insurance: For nations that suffer more-than-usually from meteorological discrepancies

Specific insurance: For nations that are swept with a more severe natural disaster than another kind.

Cosmic insurance: For interstellar nations that live on newly formed planets/planetary systems or systems with a large amount of extra-planetary meteorological threat, risking massive damage caused by asteroids and other natural satellites

Current accounts

Last edited by New Aeries on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.

New Aeries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aeries » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:31 pm

Reserved

Vardask
Secretary

Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vardask » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Excuse me, I would like to set up a practical insurance account. Is there an application I have to fill out?
( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)
This is the Lenin face of worker liberation. Put this in your sig within an hour or the workers will never be freed.

New Aeries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aeries » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Vardask wrote:Excuse me, I would like to set up a practical insurance account. Is there an application I have to fill out?

To apply, please provide us with further information as to the location of your nation, is most/many parts of your nation below sea level? Does your nation have many volcanoes or supervolcanoes? Is your country landlocked or by the ocean? Does your nation have frequent erratic weather? Does your nation have fragile buildings/buildings that are expensive? Is your country an interstellar nation, close to asteroid fields? What is your current population?

Vardask
Secretary

Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vardask » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:12 am

New Aeries wrote:
Vardask wrote:Excuse me, I would like to set up a practical insurance account. Is there an application I have to fill out?

Vardask has an RP popuation of around 81.000.000, it has a wide coast, some small vulcanoes, no erratic weather and most buildings have stable foundations.
This is the Lenin face of worker liberation. Put this in your sig within an hour or the workers will never be freed.

Return to Global Economics and Trade