NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Who needs time anyway?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Bovertliscalshicia
Civilian

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Who needs time anyway?

Postby Bovertliscalshicia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Name:
Should Time Be Outlawed?

Description:
A group of @@NAME@@'s citizens that claim to be time-travelers have proposed to outlaw time.

Validity:
Good for all nations.

Options:
[option]"Everyone always says time is to precious to waste..." says the time travelers leader @@RANDOMNAME@@, "So, ban it! That is the most simple way to solve the issue of wasting time!
[effect]Time is outlawed.
[stats]Intelligence goes down a bit, averageness goes down a lot, tourism goes down a bit, residency goes down.

[option]"NO WAY! DON'T YOU DARE OUTLAW TIME!!" Yells @@RANDOMNAME@@ of @@NAME@@'s Senate, "Without time there will be NO, I reapeat NO way of getting to work on time!! Therefore making employment go down!! This would be very bad for @@NAME@@'s economy!!"
[effect]Time is not outlawed, but there are still protests to this day on the subject.
[stats]youth rebelliousness goes up a good bit, averageness goes up.

[option]"There's a simple solution to this problem man," Says the hippie @@RANDOMNAME@@ who lives on Mototech Street, "Outlaw time and make everyone take a class that shows people to know how to see what time of day it is by the sun man, there's my two-cents, i'm out man."
[effect]Everyone is forced to pay for a class and time is outlawed.
[stats]economy goes down, intelligence goes up the tiniest bit, averageness goes way down.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:48 pm

This issue is not worth my time.

Trive 38
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 17, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Trive 38 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:50 pm

That's a timey issue xd
Communism, The Greatest Joke of the 20th Century

Nation does not represent RL political beliefs.
Proud libertarian. All peoples of the world deserve liberty.
English teacher and part-time musician.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:10 pm

1. Time travellers are too unrealistic for the modern world
2. Why would time travellers want to outlaw what they can travel through? It's like a real traveller wanting to outlaw place names
3. Option does nothing. It just changes how time is measured
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Got Issues?