NATION

PASSWORD

-- ignore --

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

-- ignore --

Postby Chkalovsk II » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 pm

-- redacted --
Last edited by Chkalovsk II on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Chally
I'm a female, 16 years old
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaMhjYrYTw
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Militant Costco wrote:Russia would much rather have Samsung over Kim Il Sung.

Tectonix
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tectonix » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 pm

redacted
Last edited by Tectonix on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36
Senator Giovanni Galatis of the DP
Member of the Democratic Party of Galatea - For the many, not the few

La Cosa Fedora
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby La Cosa Fedora » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Your government receives two messages, one official message from the government of the League of the Six Free Peoples, and one top secret message from La Cosa Fedora:

Greetings, esteemed leaders of Chkalovsk,

We urge you to allow the LGBT pride parade to proceed and to repeal your hundred year ban. Equal freedom and tolerance for all citizens is important, please re-consider your position.

Sincerely,

Katie Adkin
Secretary of Foreign Affairs

To: The Chkalovskian government
Encryption: heavy

We advise you to allow the pride parade to proceed, and use it as bait to draw out homophobic forces. Then, crack down on the homophobes and show no mercy. Homophobes tend to be fundies, and if you show weakness to funDIEs they will take the nation over and completely ruin it.

Fundies have nothing to offer your nation but squalor, poverty, weakness, and decay. Though their habits of popping out little fundies at every chance they get without a thought to the consequences might be appealing if you are trying to increase the population, they lack the intellectual enlightenment to contribute anything positive to a modern power. Sure, some might have work ethic, but other varieties will prefer prayer over sweat and toil, and all varieties will make ridiculous demands (like shutting down this LGBT parade) and will riot at the drop of a hat. Ultimately they can only be motivated to work in productive ways using a strong arm and a long whip. Even when coerced, such savages cannot be trusted with all but the most primitive of machinery, partially because of their lack of intelligence, partially because they will sabotage anything because of their desire to be a martyr for their idiotic ideals. As for creating any useful technological innovation, forget it, such a feat greatly exceeds the capacity of fundies. As for military, the only military tactic fundies are good for are human shields and human waves, each of which can easily be taken care of by 19th century weapons. In the twenty first century, fundies are merely a burden on a modern fighting force.

We offer this advice purely out of the goodness of our hearts and generosity towards your esteemed nation. If you value your nation's future at all, you will accept our advice and deal with these fundies not with kiddie gloves but with an iron fist. All religious radicals should be whipped out and the moderates should be put under constant high-tech surveillance and their organizations infiltrated. Only thus can a power hope to thrive in the twenty-first century.

As an alternative, we encourage your people to embrace Euphoric Bronyism, which will greatly increase your people's IQ and their proficiency in STEM, both of which create a stronger nation. The great television show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, contributes more to national life than any primitive superstition of the weak minded. You should begin broadcasting MLP episodes on all television channels at once, and open your markets to our MLP merchandise!

Sincerely yours in the name of the whole La Cosa Fedora Politburo,

Jeffery Minoru Lezviye
Supreme Gentleman of Magical Friendship Among Nations
Last edited by La Cosa Fedora on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask us anything!

Join MENINFORM today! Or that's not your style, issue a formal condemnation!

Our state, the League of the Six Free Peoples, is actually controlled by a cartel of neckbeards known as La Cosa Fedora. Members of the cartel are known as Honorable Gentlesirs. Citizens who are not members are known as normies.

Our armed forces are armies of the radicalized romanceless.

Do you fear us yet? If not, have some anti-neckbeard propaganda!

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:56 pm

This goes in International Incidents not F&NI
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Wtf this is FNI?
My bad.
Call me Chally
I'm a female, 16 years old
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaMhjYrYTw
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Militant Costco wrote:Russia would much rather have Samsung over Kim Il Sung.

Return to Factbooks and National Information