NATION

PASSWORD

Long Live the Queen (TWI Only; OOC Thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Perawin
Envoy

Founded: Jul 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Long Live the Queen (TWI Only; OOC Thread)

Postby Perawin » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Long Live the Queen
This is the OOC planning thread for the assassination attempt against Queen Aster Leonin of Perawin by SOAR, TWI only. Post nation name, character forms, and how you would like to get involved.
SOAR attempts to murder Queen Aster to prove a point that the Asorist rebellion lives on. While she is not killed, she is badly injured, and Councilwoman Thea Ren is killed, who is the equivalent of Vice President and the 2nd most powerful person in Perawin. This causes fury in Perawin to take down SOAR, leading to stage two; the protection of Queen Aster and taking down SOAR on Merrit.

Preliminary Application:

Important Character Name/Names:
Forces/people involved (#):
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR):
Reason for involvement:
I will let you know if you are accepted to the RP if you have a good reason to be involved. This RP will cap at six nations, maximum, minimum to begin four.
Last edited by Perawin on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skaitsya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaitsya » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:21 pm

You should get an application of some kind up. I'd love to be the one meeting the queen, both of my Cöjc could be meeting her to cement new trade relations and mutual defence agreements we were talking about earlier?

Perawin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Perawin » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Skaitsya wrote:You should get an application of some kind up. I'd love to be the one meeting the queen, both of my Cöjc could be meeting her to cement new trade relations and mutual defence agreements we were talking about earlier?

I did so on your advice. Yes, you are accepted; this meeting is perfect for an event like this, it makes sense :).

Argyr
Secretary

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Argyr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Aart Meijer, Councilman of Arkuda Motor Company, has some reason to meet with the high and mighty of Perawin. It is long overdue that we established an official embassy in Perawin and vice versa, and due to AMC's good relations, they have sent their Councilman to negotiate. The Arkuda Motor Company may also have been inspired by the success of their first armored vehicle line to try a less... civil model, which Perawin would get first dibs on. Thoughts?

Skaitsya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

This will be fun

Postby Skaitsya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:10 am

Important Character Name/Names: Daníjas Atelavić, Äpel Jeonavić
Forces/people involved (#): Not sure what this means? If it means the number of peoples involved then 2.
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): Assassination attempt, probably some kind of support in the latter
Reason for involvement: We'd be meeting you to cement our new trade relations and mutual defence agreements, like I said

Athara Magarat
Minister

Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:45 am

Important Character Name/Names: Lieutenant Colonel Bir Bahadur Ghale, commander of 1st Battalion, Perawini Gurkha Rifles
Forces/people involved (#): 10,000 Perawini Gurkha Rifles but very few would be active on-duty since its not a full-scale war yet.
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): Defend the queen's life.
Reason for involvement:You hired us:)
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

Perawin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Perawin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:06 am

Argyr wrote:Aart Meijer, Councilman of Arkuda Motor Company, has some reason to meet with the high and mighty of Perawin. It is long overdue that we established an official embassy in Perawin and vice versa, and due to AMC's good relations, they have sent their Councilman to negotiate. The Arkuda Motor Company may also have been inspired by the success of their first armored vehicle line to try a less... civil model, which Perawin would get first dibs on. Thoughts?

Skaitsya would you be okay with the three of them meeting at one time?

Perawin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Perawin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:07 am

Skaitsya wrote:Important Character Name/Names: Daníjas Atelavić, Äpel Jeonavić
Forces/people involved (#): Not sure what this means? If it means the number of peoples involved then 2.
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): Assassination attempt, probably some kind of support in the latter
Reason for involvement: We'd be meeting you to cement our new trade relations and mutual defence agreements, like I said

Accepted.
Athara Magarat wrote:Important Character Name/Names: Lieutenant Colonel Bir Bahadur Ghale, commander of 1st Battalion, Perawini Gurkha Rifles
Forces/people involved (#): 10,000 Perawini Gurkha Rifles but very few would be active on-duty since its not a full-scale war yet.
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): Defend the queen's life.
Reason for involvement:You hired us:)

Accepted. The PGR would be hired after the attempt, so we could deal with them settling into Perawin as well.

Skaitsya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaitsya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:13 am

Perawin wrote:
Argyr wrote:Aart Meijer, Councilman of Arkuda Motor Company, has some reason to meet with the high and mighty of Perawin. It is long overdue that we established an official embassy in Perawin and vice versa, and due to AMC's good relations, they have sent their Councilman to negotiate. The Arkuda Motor Company may also have been inspired by the success of their first armored vehicle line to try a less... civil model, which Perawin would get first dibs on. Thoughts?

Skaitsya would you be okay with the three of them meeting at one time?

I don't think that would really make sense, considering Skaitsya ICly has no interest in Argyr. Aart Meijer would not be meeting with the Queen on a business trip, so that part also doesn't make sense. He's a CEO, not a government official and thus would be meeting with either another CEO or a lower ranking government official. Just my thoughts on the map, its up to you.

Perawin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Perawin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:16 am

Hmm. Thanks for the input, Skaitsya, I think you are correct, it would not make sense for all three to meet at once. However, Argyr could still be involved in this, since because Argyr and Perawin have a near open border and citizens from both countries are always coming and going, it would make sense for some Argyian citizens to get killed or injured, drawing you into the crisis. What say you, Argyr?

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:24 am

Character
Arvin Anderson, M, 19
Affiliation: AIS-3,
What I planned is that he goes undercover in order to collect information from SOAR.
For Peace and Honor.

Perawin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Perawin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:28 am

Keomora wrote:Character
Arvin Anderson, M, 19
What I planned is that he goes undercover in order to collect information from SOAR.

Ooh cool. Okay, accepted, just one question: why does Keomora send an agent anyway?

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:34 am

Perawin wrote:
Keomora wrote:Character
Arvin Anderson, M, 19

Ooh cool. Okay, accepted, just one question: why does Keomora send an agent anyway?

He's not a Keomoran agent, sure he works with the government but AIS-3 is not "funded" by the government and his name does not appear on any list which gives my government deniability. The reason why is because you're my neighbor and we had a trail of SOAR leading to your country.
For Peace and Honor.

Perawin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Perawin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:35 am

Accepted. That's very cool.

Athara Magarat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:48 am

Another rp characters would be a platoon of PGR especially assigned to be the Queen's bodyguards.

We good here. SOAR is in fact one of the few terrorist groups black-listed by AM. (SSH! AM and Bhikkustan secretly support many terrorists groups of TWI.) SOAR is in the list because of our close relations with Atnaia and the fact that we have an Atish-majority population.

And my IC constitution

Skaitsya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaitsya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:30 am

Perawin wrote:Hmm. Thanks for the input, Skaitsya, I think you are correct, it would not make sense for all three to meet at once. However, Argyr could still be involved in this, since because Argyr and Perawin have a near open border and citizens from both countries are always coming and going, it would make sense for some Argyian citizens to get killed or injured, drawing you into the crisis. What say you, Argyr?

That makes more sense. I'd love to see more people involved in this, I just want them to be involved for realistic reasons.

Skaitsya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaitsya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 am

Me and Perawin have agreed that I'm going to be Co Op for this RP, making me second in command. I'll try and advise everybody and handle any tasks given to me to the best of my ability. I am honoured to be Co OP of such a promising RP. :)

Argyr
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Argyr » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:18 am

Skaitsya wrote:
Perawin wrote:Hmm. Thanks for the input, Skaitsya, I think you are correct, it would not make sense for all three to meet at once. However, Argyr could still be involved in this, since because Argyr and Perawin have a near open border and citizens from both countries are always coming and going, it would make sense for some Argyian citizens to get killed or injured, drawing you into the crisis. What say you, Argyr?

That makes more sense. I'd love to see more people involved in this, I just want them to be involved for realistic reasons.

I certainly feel Argyr would be drawn in by the death of its civilians, especially a civilian like Aart Meijer, who by the way is a government official. Argyr is a corporatocracy, where the upper house (the Council) is controlled by its largest corporations. AMC has support in the Council and a preexisting relationship with Perawin, so Aart Meijer would be a reasonable choice to negotiate.

Argyr
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Argyr » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:38 am

Aart Meijer is a Councilman, and thus does have the authority to negotiate on behalf of Argyr (who would certainly desire more trade. Hello Skaitsya!), but if we do want to get civilian casualties involved, he likely isn't traveling alone. Here is a preliminary application:

Important Character Name/Names: Aart Meijer (Councilman of AMC), Laodamas Manatos (Councilman of TWC)
Forces/people involved (#): 20 or so (the councilmen plus their entourage)
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): assassination at the very least. The death of entourage members would stir outrage, and the death of one of the councilmen might drive Argyr to war. These two men form the largest power block in the current Council of Corporations, Argyr's ruling body.
Reason for involvement:
Trade, as always! What any Agryri desires! Not to mention, we have no previous relations with Skaitsya, and it would be in Argyr's favor to meet them on familiar ground.

Skaitsya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaitsya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Argyr wrote:

Aart Meijer is a Councilman, and thus does have the authority to negotiate on behalf of Argyr (who would certainly desire more trade. Hello Skaitsya!), but if we do want to get civilian casualties involved, he likely isn't traveling alone. Here is a preliminary application:

Important Character Name/Names: Aart Meijer (Councilman of AMC), Laodamas Manatos (Councilman of TWC)
Forces/people involved (#): 20 or so (the councilmen plus their entourage)
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): assassination at the very least. The death of entourage members would stir outrage, and the death of one of the councilmen might drive Argyr to war. These two men form the largest power block in the current Council of Corporations, Argyr's ruling body.
Reason for involvement:
Trade, as always! What any Agryri desires! Not to mention, we have no previous relations with Skaitsya, and it would be in Argyr's favor to meet them on familiar ground.

Oh, my most humble apologies. I did not suspect that. Then this could well work then.

Peclopilis
Attaché

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Peclopilis » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Important Character Name/Names:Arthur Cirk [prime minister]
Forces/people involved (#): assassin government
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): both really one side is in assassination other at defence
Reason for involvement: the assassin was payed enough money
Region: The Communist Bloc
Partner of the LETA Trade Zone

I use NS stats and factbook however if they contradict each other factbook first

Skaitsya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaitsya » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:01 pm

Peclopilis wrote:Important Character Name/Names:Arthur Cirk [prime minister]
Forces/people involved (#): assassin government
Portion of RP involved in (assassination attempt or war against SOAR): both really one side is in assassination other at defence
Reason for involvement: the assassin was payed enough money

This thread clearly says TWI only, and your application doesn't even make sense regarding the plot. With the power vested in my as Co Op, I deny this application.

Argyr
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Argyr » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Skaitsya wrote:Oh, my most humble apologies. I did not suspect that. Then this could well work then.

No apologies necessary. I wanted to have fun with my nation, so I built it around a government type that exists only theoretically. In Argyr there is no line between business and politics. There is a balance of power between the democratic lower house, the Assembly of Unions, and the oligarchic upper house, the Council of Corporations. Currently, the Arkuda Motor Company and the Tali Weapons Corporation control of the Council, and are sending their representatives to meet the Queen of Perawin to further our relations. The chance to meet with representatives of nations such as yourself also has its pull.

Skaitsya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaitsya » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:11 pm

When's this going to start?

Athara Magarat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:44 am

Yeah, when is this gonna start? :)

And my IC constitution

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents