NATION

PASSWORD

How To Play

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
LEUKAEMIA
Civilian

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

How To Play

Postby LEUKAEMIA » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:23 am

Hey Fellow Nation Leaders, I am new to the game and would be wondering about some tips and how to's in the comments if you would could be nice enough and if you do you might just have an Allie from the Leukaemian nation ;) anyway thanks kind regards ruler of Leukaemia.
Another one

Shouno Fa
Civilian

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shouno Fa » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:07 am

LEUKAEMIA wrote:Hey Fellow Nation Leaders, I am new to the game and would be wondering about some tips and how to's in the comments if you would could be nice enough and if you do you might just have an Allie from the Leukaemian nation ;) anyway thanks kind regards ruler of Leukaemia.
Another one

Hello, Welcome to NS! I've played nationstates for a while now, even though NS stats on my nation say otherwise. I've created many nations in the past and I would love to help you!

Every few hours, you will get a new issue. Issues you get are completely random, and if you want nothing to do with a certain issue, there is absolutely no harm in dismissing it.
For a new nation, issues will at least have 2-3 choices you can choose, but the number will go bigger the more choices you make and the more you play the game
A nation can only have up to 5 issues at a time, so once you have 5 issues, you will not get anymore issues until you resolve one.

You're probably getting a ton of telegrams from nations asking you to join their region, since you're a new nation you will be getting spammed with them left and right. Don't worry, this kind of thing is normal. It's happened to every nation at least once.

You can make your nation a part of the WA (World Assembly) by entering your email. The WA allows you to have more freedom in the way you interact with other nations. Such as endorsing other WA members in your region and taking part WA resolutions and the like.

this just covers the very basic of the basics of NS, if you want to find more, i recommend looking at the https://www.nationstates.net/page=faq(FAQ) for more, or asking questions about the game at the https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=310456 (Gameplay Adivce Thread).

I hoped i helped you somewhat!

Return to Gameplay