NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft]Stuck in the Drive Thru

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Draft]Stuck in the Drive Thru

Postby Vulkata II » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:45 am

Name
Stuck in the Drive Thru

Description
After a hilarious yet annoying amateur video of a man rapping through a Drive thru rapping his order out many customers have barged into @@LEADER@@'s office and demands for a solution.

Validity.
Obesity can be in it optionally but if a country doesn't have any restaurants if any options are like that then this issue can't be available.

Options
[option]"I can't see what's wrong with these" says famous national singer Weird @@RANDOMNAME@@ "The man is just singing so what's wrong with that? If anything we should encourage it more"
[effect]The traffic on the nation's drive thru are worst than the ones in the highway.
[stats]Pizza delivery,obesity,the environment,health and Charmlessness increases but the economy,tourism,Cheerfulness,Lifespan falls.

[option]"Not just there, why not in the airports as well?" Says amateur rapper @@RANDOMNAME@@ "This is the free nation of @@NATION@@ right? Come on @@LEADER@@ just let us sing and maybe people would come more often."
[effect]The nation's airports are filled with street musicians and pickpockets.
[stats]Tourism,retail,crime,Cheerfulness,Soda sales,Civil rights and the economy goes up while Basket weaving,political freedom,Average income of the rich and safety decreases.

[option]"Excuse me but what?" says economic administrator @@RANDOMNAME@@ almost fainting "Do you realize how could this be a disturbance to the community? @@LEADER@@ if anything you should ban singing in public all in all that way no one could wake me up singing to that accursed Happy Birthday song every morning"
[effect]The nation's prison are always filled with musician's with mouth's duct tapped.
[stats]crime,Charmlessness,Authoritarianism,Social Conservatism,Rudeness increases and Cheerfulness,civil rights,compassion,lifespan,death rate,employment decreases.

Hi again.

This is my 3rd time submitting a Draft and I'm not giving up if this issue is bad as well, i can see how this can be rejected in a heartbeat but I'm not giving up anyways if you want to know how i got this idea i was just in front of my laptop and thought "What would be good?" After remembering a video of a man singing his order in a Mcdonalds drive thru then it hit me.

For the title i was just thinking "Weird Al Yankovic" and the Weird part of the 1st option is a reference to him.
Last edited by Vulkata II on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:18 am

1. Why would rapping a drive thru-order be necessarily be bad?
2. @@NAME@@, not @@NATION@@
3. Again, how is this a disturbance to the community?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Vulkata II wrote:After a hilarious yet annoying amateur video of a man rapping through a Drive thru rapping his order out
Irregular capitalization and word repetition. Personally, I would hyphenate "drive-through" (fine, silent letters optional). Also, need a comma at the end of this phrase.

Vulkata II wrote:many customers have barged into @@LEADER@@'s office and demands for a solution.
W...why is this a national issue?

If a customer is a nuisance, the company can throw him out itself.

Vulkata II wrote:Obesity can be in it optionally but if a country doesn't have any restaurants if any options are like that then this issue can't be available.
Presumably the nation shouldn't have benned cars.

I guess you could have drive-throughs for horse-drawn carriages.

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:45 pm

About the only way this becomes a national issue is if a lot of people start doing it and then it causes a safety issue. As it is written now, I don't see it being feasible.
See You Space Cowboy...

Return to Got Issues?