NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Inapproriate imagry in Washington RP

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

[R] Inapproriate imagry in Washington RP

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 pm

A player said he brought this up with a Mentor and he advised him to report it. Same player is worried because it's still there. I couldn't find an existing report on it so took it upon myself to run up a flag here.

The community concern is due to the recent problems with the PG13 cap and players trying to sneak in mature content in F7 and P2TM. In the first photograph, the woman's thong doesn't fully cover her privates. In the second, the woman is spread and her hem or panties are between a man's fingers. The content doesn't contribute to the RP itself (words would have sufficed).

viewtopic.php?p=29251577#p29251577
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Would the political nicknaming there also being actionable? Or is it covered by RP standards? Im just curious since I see there's a ton of it like "Drumpf" there.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:27 pm

[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:28 pm

I'm the co-OP in the RP you're talking about. The post contributes nothing to the roleplay and was put there by a troll. Believe me, the post disturbs me, too, because it was my character they were trying to offend. None of the other players had an issue and decided to just ignore it and avoid putting anything severely inappropriate in political "attack ads". This incident only happened one time, and if the player who put it there shows up again, I'm going to have him banned by a mod.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Krugeristan wrote:I'm the co-OP in the RP you're talking about. The post contributes nothing to the roleplay and was put there by a troll. Believe me, the post disturbs me, too, because it was my character they were trying to offend. None of the other players had an issue and decided to just ignore it and avoid putting anything severely inappropriate in political "attack ads". This incident only happened one time, and if the player who put it there shows up again, I'm going to have him banned by a mod.

Only actual OPs - not co-Ops - can request a player be banned from a thread, for the record.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:36 pm

Kyrusia wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:I'm the co-OP in the RP you're talking about. The post contributes nothing to the roleplay and was put there by a troll. Believe me, the post disturbs me, too, because it was my character they were trying to offend. None of the other players had an issue and decided to just ignore it and avoid putting anything severely inappropriate in political "attack ads". This incident only happened one time, and if the player who put it there shows up again, I'm going to have him banned by a mod.

Only actual OPs - not co-Ops - can request a player be banned from a thread, for the record.

My apologies, then. Thank you, though.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Thanks for the quick response, Kyru. Also thank you for not shutting the game down. With the exception of that post, the group has done a good job with their IC work.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation