NATION

PASSWORD

Uprising on the Auroy islands[Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Grande Republic of Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Uprising on the Auroy islands[Open]

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Image of rebel forces
Auroy Islands, Fort Maunn

ANN news report: today a group of communists took a national territory defense force fort in the early morning. The rebels call themselves the Auroy Liberation Front (ALF). The estimated numbers of the rebel forces are two thousand strong in an island territory of about 10,00 people. Arcadian forces stationed on the island are preparing to retake the fort and crush the communist rebels.

ALF propaganda video: "I am [Name omitted] and i have lead my men into victory! For far to long we have been under Fascist rule of the Arcadian government but I say no more!" yelled the rebel officer as a Arcadian NTDF soldier was brought to him and the rebel officer said "This is what will happen to every Arcadian pig on this island!" and he pulled the trigger killing the NTDF soldier.

rules:
No WMDs
MT and early PMT only
No metagimg
No godmoding
We go off of NS stats
Last edited by Grande Republic of Arcadia on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GRA overview
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636136
GRA military
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636075
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
American Conservative, leaning towards Fascism
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.
~Benito Mussolini

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Operation Stone

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Fort Maunn

Pfc. Nichole Manning, 4th Airbourne Brigade, National Territory Defense forces
She opened her eyes and she felt like she was going to puke. This was going to be the first time she would see combat. She was only here for her mandatory military service which all Arcadians have to do. They took AA fire from the rebels and she knew she was going to die today. The sweat dripped off he palms and then th jump master yelled "Jump ready!" and all paratroopers on board stood up and got their jump gear ready. "Red light!" yelled the jump maser and the rear door opened. "Green light!" and that was the signal to jump. She ran over the edge and the chute opened and she saw the fort below. once she hit the ground she shoved her chute in the pack and loaded her IAR and moved to the rally point. When she got there she saw the Sergeant on the ground bleeding. No one here has seen combat at all. She wondered when the mainland would send in the real military and not the week-end warriors like her. Private Hanson spoke "Nic looks like your in charge." She nearly shit herself when she heard that. She ordered her squad to move on the fort with the others. As they approached the fort they took heavy fire from rebel forces. Then Arcadian Self-Defense force jets flew over the fort bombing it. Looked like the Arcadian main force had arrived. Once they breached the fort she saw NTDF DE-9 tanks push forward. Looks like she was going to live.
GRA overview
GRA military
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
~Benito Mussolini

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Official Statement From The Arengin Federation

We condemn the action of the ALF. We also wish to ask for permission to the Arcadian Republic government to give the Arengin Armed Forces permission to launch an assault to the island in combination with your forces. We hope for a response as we prepare our armies.

Atte. Prime Minister Vladimir Grodick
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:43 pm

A Sevevill Airlines 737-900 flew over the island, It was about to make a banking turn to line up with the airport. Howard Plaken The first officer looked out the window.
“DOWN. GO DOWN.” He yelled to the Pilot. Something exploded, the plane started to sag towards the ground. It then slammed into a forested mountain.

SVNC News: A 737-900 has crashed with sevevill reps going to meet with the GRA this morning. Everyone onboard was killed in the crash. Sevevill has now declared they are going to war in the region

The Sevevill Airlines plane
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 pm

After careful congressional debate it has been decided to go to war with the region in order to eliminate all communist threats and liberate the island. The Arenginian 3rd Fleet is moving in to prepare for an amphibious invasion. More updates will come on the issue.

"I do as I please"

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Casatolo, Arcadia

Prime Minister Munche
"Today rebels in the small island territory of Auroy have taken an NTDF fort, and the Arcadian government is acting quickly I assure you all. And to all the nations who have come to help us i must say this, we would like you to send in a small brigade at most for now. The Arcadians on the island trust the government and too many foreign troops could hurt our relations and spur more into the rebellion and we ask you to limit your fire power when in the nation and please be cautious. And to the Arcadians in the Auroy islands we will crush the rebellion and restore order."

Fort Mann, Auroy islands
Pfc. Nichole Manning,Talon 7-2, 4th Airbourne Brigade, National Territory Defense forces
She fired at a rebel and he fell dead. She and her squad moved forward and soon a explosion happened right infront of her. She lied there on her back with her ears ringing and she looked forward. She was alright! SHe got back up once the ringing stopped and grabbed her gun and returned fire. SHe saw a GRA F-35 dive bomb the Air control tower to temporarily halt rebel fighters from taking to the air. Smoke filled the air and she smelt burning bodies, she wanted to puke but she was to caught up in combat to do so. Once they pushed on the forts airfield she came across a tent and she shot the rebel inside and she saw rebel orders to shoot down the sevevill plane. She soon brought this to her CO and he sent it to the Arcadian government who shared it with Sevevill. When she arrived back at the fort she resumed fighting and they had taken the airfield since she was gone, soon the rebels surrendered many ran to fight another day and some just gave up. She sat at a chair with her two surviving squadmates and she took off her helmet and spoke "So how was the ride?" Private Hanson replied "Fucking hell." and Private Jackson replied "Fun" Damn she thought Jackson was one fucked up guy, but then she remembered he was a thrill seeker so she just thought he was crazy to do some of the stufff he did.
GRA overview
GRA military
~General Patton
~Benito Mussolini

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:26 pm

"OPENING THE GATES!"

Two enormous doors opened, the light of the sun shined on at least 6 AAV-P7/A1's readying to move into the island shorelines. Soldiers inside the vehicles readied their AEK and AK rifles. The shorelines were supposed to be clear but it was suspected that the ALF had mined the shorelines before taking hold of the fort on the island.

After a brief minute the vehicles began to advance, they exited the massive aircraft carrier and started moving to the shingles, the waves of the sea were getting increasingly stronger as the AAV's approached the beach. A few F-35A's began flying around overlooking the deep woods with thermal vision. No enemies on the area. Only a few civilian onlookers were present, curious on what was going on.

The AAV's finally arrived at the beach and started to open.
"I do as I please"

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Entering the fight

Postby Sevevill » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Col. Robert Newson, A new Col in the army division stepped up to his new office. It was a floating barge like structure with helipads on each side. It was highly unlikely for it to be attacked. There was also a dock for the PB's and navy warships. There were landing craft and a onshore base was going to be established with a airfield for planes. All people involved were new for the 67th Bergade was new in the army it mostly. He turnd once more and looked at the bright blue water. He loved it here. The majority of experienced soldiers were fighting in the USC.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Orentor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orentor » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Auroy Islands, Fort Maunn, 1800 HRS
"Just War"

He was young. A mere 24 years old, full of spirit and passion for what he did. His name was Marcus Holno. Tall, athletic, capable of impressive feats of strength and skill, both physically and intellectually. He was a journalist, a biologist, and an anthropologist. His mission, a peaceful scheme, was to gather and analyze information on various isolated island locations. This mission, known as Symbios and run by the ODISE (Orentoric Dept. of Intellect, Science, and Exploration), had no political or economic gain. It was simply designed for the purpose of understanding how different islands and their prospective cultures functioned alongside various and diverse flora and fauna. He volunteered for the job and had legally arrived in the GRA territory five days ago. He had already filled a notebook full of notes and interesting finds...

Now, he was dead...

In a chaotic situation, few people pay attention to strangers. It is a natural instinct to protect oneself in a dangerous situation. For that reason, no one can blame the civilians.

But Marcus is dead...

In any military, it would be considered KIA. Unintentional. Nothing to blame but the conflict itself. As if by some horrible stroke of luck, Marcus was hit in the chest by a stray bullet.

His teammates, various scientists and friends, all have different stories. They all have someone or something to blame. But none of them know the truth. At least, the full truth. They know one thing; their friend is dead because of a worthless conflict.

Now what?

They can't leave. The international military presence is practically locking down the island chain, slowly but surely.

And, what about Marcus? His parents deserve the right to see their son one last time.

One of them, Lisa Gafos, decides to make a phone call...

OOC: Okay, so, perhaps this is a little too much. But, if the OP is okay with it, I'd like to keep this story going as a reason for Orentor's entrance into the conflict. Please consider. Thanks. FYI: ODISE is pronounced like "Odyssey"
Long live the region of Nesapo
Colonies/states:New Orentor (in Grecia)
DEFCON
Z. Zombie Apocalypse! AWWWW RUN!!!
[1.]All out war, HELP PLEASE
2.War going roughly
3.We will win the war
4.minor skirmishes
5.War imminent
6.Peace time

The Argentine Reich
Secretary

Founded: Jun 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Formal Declaration of Support

Postby The Argentine Reich » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 pm

From the Office of El Presidente del Reich Argentino:

To whom it may concern,

The Reich of Argentina is dedicated to the destruction of Communism wherever it may show itself, and it is my plasure to announce our support for you during this military operation. While you seem to have adequate forces and allies to deal with the campaign against ALF forces, I still wish to pledge my unlimited support, especially in light of recent attacks on civilian aircraft in the area. I have dispatched my Army to the Auroy Islands as I write this, and all details of this operation will be handled by General de Brigada Joseph Lopez, who will cooperate fully with your commanders. It is important that we work together to end the Red Menace once and for all.

May we win the victory that we know must be,
Alejandro Heinz,
El Presidente del Reich Argentino,
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Fiscis
Diplomat

Founded: May 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiscis » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:02 am

To the Sovereign State of Arcadia:

The Dictatorship sees itself in no position to aid you directly on the front, fighting in it's own war already, but is prepared to send humanitarian aid and provide War Advisers to Arcadia. We may be a dictatorship, but unlike the communists you are fighting or the psychotic dictator we are, we provide personal freedoms to our citizens, something that we know you do as well. Therefore we offer you said resources.

-The Dictatorship of FIscis

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:12 am

Vulkatan Capitol Building
John's hand was stuck in a jar of margarine.

Adam Applescheitz one of his best friends and junior informer into his office.

"John John!" Adam said with John shaking his hand

"Yes i know, my hand is stuck in a jar of margarine" he then proceed to shake it off and Adam pulled it out and lay it straight on the floor.

"It's communists again" Adam said and John looked at him

"We can't spend everything on fighting communist, we lost the bluewell conflict,paid skyscraper loads of money to rebuild Vulkata,give up Semblan city and some money how could we keep financing all of this?" John said smelling his hand "worst of all we're sending help to another country with Countries that doesn't follow the Geneva protocols"

"Well there are the PLG" Adam said

"Can we risk it though?"

"Yes, yes! The PLG are more advanced than our military no offense"

"None taken"

"Plus two ships of their's arrived back from Saika Meer so"

"Use them? Alright though government funding terrorist is the least of my concerns"

John then typed a message

To:The leaders of Acadia,PLG

Hello both leaders.

I need the PLG to help Acadia with a Communist threat and we're already fighting loads of Communist.

Vulkata is still weak for another offensive war again but to Acadia hope you forgive us with the Bluewell incidents

-John Yalkovic
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:05 am

Image of Pfc. Nichole Manning
Camp Kaun, Auroy Islands

Pfc. Nichole Manning,Talon 7-2, 4th Airbourne Brigade, National Territory Defense forces
The fort was now Back in government control and one step closer to stabilizing the tropical island chain she calls home. She finally had a moment to rest. They just got assigned to an Arcadian Army squad. So they were going to work with the regulars. There were some gunshots in the background and some foreign troops had arrived. Right now she heard the screams of rebels who were being interrogated. SHe knew until all of this is over she will not be able to go back to the restaurant. Until a group of Arcadian soldiers came up to her and said "Lets go we just got ordered to evacuate civilians on the Kuupier reef area."That meant they would be evacuating an island with 2,000 people on it. Something big was going to happen. They got in the uH-60 and flew to the island and when they landed both foreign and federal troops were already there. thats when she was told the Rebel HQ is in the area.

Image of Arcadian soldiers
GRA overview
GRA military
~General Patton
~Benito Mussolini

The Royal Australian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:08 pm

To: Prime Minister Munche
Encryption: Extreme

We condemn the actions of these communist terrorists. This is not the way to gain independence and we are outraged by their summary executions. They are true terrorists.
However, we have heard several reports of torture by your side. We want to make it clear that we do not endorse torture nor do we believe it to be the most effective. Fighting terrorism is important only if you use the proper means. Enhanced interrogation techniques are fine but full on torture is a problem. We just want to inform you that we are sending a Task Force off the coast of the islands to monitor the situation.
This is the composition of that force:

1 Hyuga class helicopter carrier
3 Arleigh Burke class destroyers
1 Reprisal class gunship
1 Hurricane class Amphibious Transport Battleship
1 Absalon class corvette
1 Arthur class Mobile Landing Platform (Air Wing 3)
2 Castle class patrol vessels
1 Avenger class minesweeper
6th and 7th RAN Commando Teams of the 2nd RAN Commando Squadron (20 men)
1st Company of the 3rd Ranger Battalion (100 men) (stationed on the RAS Absalon)
1st Squadron of the Recon Scout Group (RSG) (100 men) (stationed on the two Castle class patrol vessels and the Mobile Landing Platform)
1st and 2nd Combat Diving Teams (10 men) (stationed on the Castle class patrol vessels)
3 Commando Troop of the No. 4 Squadron (100 men) (stationed on the Mobile Landing Platform)
1st Battalion of the 23rd Airborne Brigade (500 men) (stationed on the RAS Hurricane)

June 29th, 2016
0500 Hours
Off the coast of the Auroy Islands
On board the RAS Dolphin (a dolphin class submarine secretly deployed)
Sergeant Liam Bartlett
7th RAN Commando Team of the 2nd RAN Commando Squadron

"Ok lads. We are waiting to see the Arcadian response. We have reports of the mass evacuation of people from the island." Bartlett said as he briefed his team. "We are here. We think that these mass evacuations are because they are about to launch a CBN attack. Should this happen, we will engage the Arcadians. We have enough fire power to hold the line until reinforcements arrive. We have RSGs and 4 Squadron boys ready to insert. We also have support from the 23rd Airborne and the Rangers. Echo Force also has operators inserting into Casatolo. Finally, we have an Iron Dome system on the RAS Reprisal. Hopefully, it will be able to shoot down any incoming missiles."
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:45 pm

"So what is the situation on the island men?" Asked major Droliv to his officers who were looking at the map of the islands on top of the table.

"Well, we got Arcadian forces advancing forward on rebel positions east. The Sevevill forces haven't made a large move but they've arrived to the island in full force by the southwest coast. Also Reich has sent its Armada to the south eastern coast. As for the Austalians... they haven't got any prsence on the island. As for us, we have set scouts to find possible rebel encampments, we got at least 5 locations. If we split the Division by 3 we can encircle them and bombard them with our mortars, this way they wont make a well coordinated attack and it would weaken their fighting capabilities on this portion of the island." One of the lieutenants said as he marked the locations with a blue sharpie.

"Also after liberating this area we can regroup with the Arcadian in taking the rebel base. We also sent a support unit to assist the Australians in their operations. We think that the closer we work with the other nations the better we will be able to destroy the communist forces." Said another young lieutenants.

"Very well, secure the area and communicate me with all the commander of the respected armies. We need to set a coordinated effort." Said the major as he drank from his coffee. "Carry on."

"Yes sir." All the officers said at the same time.

The AAF forces had set base on a small port village, setting secured perimeters and headquarters in a set of abandoned hangars. The coomns operators began sending messages to all the foreign forces in the area.

To all military forces and commanders on the island, this is the Arenginian base of operations. Major Drilov wishes to set a proper meeting with all the commanders of all military's in order to set a coordinated war effort. Respond to this message as soon as you get it, the message will repeat. Over.

A few kilometers inside the island.

At least 1000 Arenginian soldiers were surrounding the rebel camps and villas, the soldiers wore woodland camouflage outfits and weapons. After finally closing off the 5 camps into a circle the Arenginian soldiers began setting the mortars.

"Ready!"
"Ready!"
"Ready!"

Said the mortar crews on the radio.

"FIRE!"

The mortars began firing, and quickly explosions were heard. The rebel forces attempting to flee were quickly shot by Arenginian soldiers hiding in the bushes and trees. The mortars kept firing. The decimated rebels didn't even know were to shoot. When few remained, the communist rebels began setting down their weapons and getting on their knees. The mortars stopped firing and the Arenginians began subduing the surrendering rebels. By the end of it all the AAF soldiers had taken at least 145 prisoners.
Last edited by Arengin Union on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"

The Royal Australian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Arengin Union wrote:"So what is the situation on the island men?" Asked major Droliv to his officers who were looking at the map of the islands on top of the table.

"Well, we got Arcadian forces advancing forward on rebel positions east. The Sevevill forces haven't made a large move but they've arrived to the island in full force by the southwest coast. Also Reich has sent its Armada to the south eastern coast. As for the Austalians... they just landed on the island. As for us, we have set scouts to find possible rebel encampments, we got at least 5 locations. If we split the Division by 3 we can encircle them and bombard them with our mortars, this way they wont make a well coordinated attack and it would weaken their fighting capabilities on this portion of the island." One of the lieutenants said as he marked the locations with a blue sharpie.

"Also after liberating this area we can regroup with the Arcadian in taking the rebel base. We also sent a support unit to assist the Australians in their operations. We think that the closer we work with the other nations the better we will be able to destroy the communist forces." Said another young lieutenants.

"Very well, secure the area and communicate me with all the commander of the respected armies. We need to set a coordinated effort." Said the major as he drank from his coffee. "Carry on."

"Yes sir." All the officers said at the same time.

The AAF forces had set base on a small port village, setting secured perimeters and headquarters in a set of abandoned hangars. The coomns operators began sending messages to all the foreign forces in the area.

To all military forces and commanders on the island, this is the Arenginian base of operations. Major Drilov wishes to set a proper meeting with all the commanders of all military's in order to set a coordinated war effort. Respond to this message as soon as you get it, the message will repeat. Over.

A few kilometers inside the island.

At least 1000 Arenginian soldiers were surrounding the rebel camps and villas, the soldiers wore woodland camouflage outfits and weapons. After finally closing off the 5 camps into a circle the Arenginian soldiers began setting the mortars.

"Ready!"
"Ready!"
"Ready!"

Said the mortar crews on the radio.

"FIRE!"

The mortars began firing, and quickly explosions were heard. The rebel forces attempting to flee were quickly shot by Arenginian soldiers hiding in the bushes and trees. The mortars kept firing. The decimated rebels didn't even know were to shoot. When few remained, the communist rebels began setting down their weapons and getting on their knees. The mortars stopped firing and the Arenginians began subduing the surrendering rebels. By the end of it all the AAF soldiers had taken at least 145 prisoners.

Message from Admiral Nigel Coates to all military commands
Hello. My name is Admiral Nigel Coates and I am the commander of Task Force Talon. I am contacting all of you to make our position clear. We are completely against these communist terrorists. However, we are not condoning the methods used by the Arcadians. Our objective is to monitor the situation until further notice. Officially, we have no forces in country. Again, we are not endorsing Arcadia in this conflict.
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:58 pm

“War Will never change, The Rebels will already have infiltrated there every way of life… We had this happen once. War for us is like a game of Football and we will make sure it is just a game of killing and not being killed. Unfortunately the Rebels will have to feed off of the 38,000 men and tanks we can spare from the Third Connarian War.” The president was talking to the soldiers and civilans over the raido. The TTP-23 rolled through the dense jungle of the island. It held 20 soldiers 10 on top and 10 below. The massive 50. Cal Machine Gun crewd by one of the Sevevill Tankcrew gunners. 1st Private Vince Davis sat ontop of the tank. His brothers got to kill Connarian soldiers and he had to kill Rebs, The ATT something like that… He examined his M4a1 One more time. His brothers were in the airforce and the Marines. He was in the army they were all divided up due to if they were in the same combat zone they could all die at onece. They had a fourth brother who was just starting Military school. Fourteen. A bullet hitting the side of the TTP forced him out of his thoughts. “SHIT!” He yelled “Unload!” He grabbed his helemt and jumped off of the tanks massive gun started to pound death into the forest.
“ARRRGGHH” someone yelled as a bullet found tere back.
“GET TO COVER” someone else yelled. He shot his gun at a muzzle flash he then turnd up to a palm tree and shot a man with somesort of sniper fell from the tree. All shooting cesed.
The 1st KingsArmy Was in this fight.

The Connoy Vince Davis was in
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 am

PLG territory
The terror maru a ship based on the Nisshin Maru completly copying it was packing loads of soldier's,crates,vehicles and others.

They were preparing to leave as well to counter a insurgrency force, they know they need to make a name for themselves and pay for the terrorist acts back then and maybe all of this can change.

"Alright men, the cowards insurgents are attacking a peaceful nation. Though this nation foughht against Vulkata indirectly we are still helping them why you ask? Because we need to make a name for ourselves as counter insurgents. Now who wants to kill some terrorists?"said a man wearing all white and a turban but all of the soldiers fired their AK's.

The PLG were heading to Arcadia to stop the insurgency now
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_

Orentor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Possible intervention

Postby Orentor » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:05 am

ROAF HQ, Arctium, Orentor, 0900 HRS

Commander General Martin Woolworth was sitting in his office, contemplating as to what new recruits he should invite to join the ranks of ROSOF. It was a difficult choice, there were a lot of prospective new candidates but only a few spots open. All of a sudden, an intel operator knocked on the door.

"Come in." Woolworth said.

The operator walked into the room and placed a slip of paper onto the Commander's desk. The operator then saluted and walked back to where he came.

Woolworth picked up the slip of paper and examined it meticulously...

1845 HRS, 6/28/16
Urgent Message:

-4 Government employees; 1 KIA

-Requesting immediate Evac

-Situation: Hostile, Minor Skirmishes

"What? So they expect me to send in my best men for a simple evac? There is no way. Talk to the GRA. They'll get them out..." Woolworth said to himself.

"Actually, General, the situation is a little stickier than one might think." The Secretary of Defense exclaimed as he walked into Woolworth's office. Both men salute and then continue on with the conversation.

"Well, what's the situation then?" Asks Woolworth.

"Communist uprising on a group of small islands that the Grande Republic of Arcadia has jurisdiction over. No big deal for us. Although, we have a team of scientists on the island completing a worthless mission when, all of a sudden, they are caught in the crossfire. They claim that the man that was KIA died from gunshot to the chest. Some blame the GRA, others blame the communists."

"Why don't the diplomats sort it out? I don't see how it concerns my men?"

"The GRA is a somewhat loose dictatorship. Their cooperation is not expected. The communist rebels have already executed several people and will likely continue. It would be like negotiating with terrorists. Either way, our orders come from the big boss. He has given us the greenlight to evac those civilians. However, he wants your men in there because he wants 'em to stay hidden and work as a recon team, surveying the situation." Replies the Secretary.

"You've got to be joking. Why risk my men? Why risk the potential harm to our reputation?"

"Well, Commander, orders are orders. Send 'em in."

CG Woolworth sighed. He knew it was a bad situation. But, he had to follow orders. He reached for his telephone and made a quick phone call...
DEFCON
2.War going roughly
3.We will win the war
4.minor skirmishes
5.War imminent
6.Peace time

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:26 am

OOC Idk but I think the GRA got banned. For now im OP. It was my idea to start this war if you want to know why
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Sevevill wrote:OOC Idk but I think the GRA got banned. For now im OP. It was my idea to start this war if you want to know why

OOC:I know he made a post called "Has the mods banned you for something" and then he said once every two months the mods ban him.

But idk

_[' ]_

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Vulkata II wrote:
Sevevill wrote:OOC Idk but I think the GRA got banned. For now im OP. It was my idea to start this war if you want to know why

OOC:I know he made a post called "Has the mods banned you for something" and then he said once every two months the mods ban him.

But idk

I know... But this is a whole nother level of being band... Ill look for it if I can and see whats up
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Orentor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orentor » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:43 pm

OOC: Well, I've already invested two decent posts into this so I'll try to continue. However, how shall we continue without the GRA?
DEFCON
2.War going roughly
3.We will win the war
4.minor skirmishes
5.War imminent
6.Peace time

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:35 am

Orentor wrote:OOC: Well, I've already invested two decent posts into this so I'll try to continue. However, how shall we continue without the GRA?

Idk. we can try
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Orentor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orentor » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 am

OOC: Very well, here we go...
IC:

Skies over International Waters, 2300 HRS

A V-22M Stealth Osprey was cruising silently above the ocean. About ten miles behind the Osprey, two F-35 Lightning II's were streaming along, acting as bodyguards for the transport. Their destination: the Auroy Islands.

A simple extraction, that was the mission. Search and rescue. No big deal. Easy as pie for Aquila-V. One problem; the Auroy Islands were crawling with international armed forces.

Captain James Iko, Commanding Officer of Aquila-V, was polishing his weapons, preparing them for combat. He didn't expect combat. But if it came, he would be ready. He looked at his team. Some were preparing themselves like him, others were napping. Resting up so that they would be ready to roll when the time came.

Iko looked at his Second-in-Command, Lieutenant Roger Baines. Baines, the engineer/explosives expert, was checking his explosive devices, making sure that they would not malfunction if it came time to use them. Iko began to speak.

"War isn't our mission Lieutenant, just a simple evac and recon mission."

"With all due respect sir," Baines replied with a sigh ", I think our leaders want this to become a little more than just an evac/recon mission."

Iko thought for a moment, acknowledging what his close friend had said. Inside, he hoped that he would be able to see his wife and kids by next week. On the outside, he knew that it would be much longer than a week.

"Those refugees better be at the evac location by the time we get there..." Iko thought to himself.

Although, they still had a long trip ahead...
DEFCON
2.War going roughly
3.We will win the war
4.minor skirmishes
5.War imminent
6.Peace time

Next

Advertisement