NATION

PASSWORD

[Q] ISSUES TECH

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

[Q] ISSUES TECH

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:57 am

WHat are they? How do I apply to be one?
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 am

From the All About the Mods/Suggest a Mod!
Issues Tech: A player who works behind the scenes to find and fix errors with issue statistics and nation modelling.

Like Issues Editors, there is no application process. We'll approach any players we think would potentially work as Issues Tech.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:38 am

Luna Amore wrote:From the All About the Mods/Suggest a Mod!
Issues Tech: A player who works behind the scenes to find and fix errors with issue statistics and nation modelling.

Like Issues Editors, there is no application process. We'll approach any players we think would potentially work as Issues Tech.

What exactly do they do?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:53 am

What Luna said above. It was a broad relatively undefined role created for Kindly Professor Hell that gave him the freedom to do more or less as he wished working with stats.

It's not a "vacancy" - the title/forum group just hasn't been removed. I think it's unlikely we'll have another Issues Tech any time soon, or potentially at all.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Sedgistan wrote:What Luna said above. It was a broad relatively undefined role created for Kindly Professor Hell that gave him the freedom to do more or less as he wished working with stats.

It's not a "vacancy" - the title/forum group just hasn't been removed. I think it's unlikely we'll have another Issues Tech any time soon, or potentially at all.

Thanks!

Return to Got Issues?