NATION

PASSWORD

The Renegotiations of The Jewish Treaty of 2K16 {Closed}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jagellion
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Renegotiations of The Jewish Treaty of 2K16 {Closed}

Postby Jagellion » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:39 pm

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED TO EVERYONE BUT JAGELLION AND VIORAUX/PPU

Palace of Botsjysk

Info: The Palace of the Old Royal Family headed by Wladislaw V. This is a popular tourist site with all the history. It was built in 1739 by the Royal Family and was the house of the Royal Family for almost three centuries. Nobody is allowed to go into King Wladislaw's room, as we is a well respected King of Jagellion since he rejected Amaskog Lu and to later be killed by the royal family with Amaskog Lu.

The Dauphine of Vioraux, Victoire Antoinette will be visiting Botsjysk Palace to meet with King Iwyan to renegotiate the Jewish Deal of 2016. She will be staying as long as necessary. She will have her Royal Suite at the Palace. Civilians will not be allowed to visit while Victoire is in the Palace.
Last edited by Jagellion on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!
Proud Philadelphian and Jew
Also all about them Flyers! Phillies! and Sixers! TTP
Proud Member of The Western Isles
My TG box is open for anything, especially funny jokes and stories.

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:45 pm

King Iwyan was at the Warszolkeła Cathedral meeting with Cardinal Kryszewski. He answered press questions, left the cathedral and was driven to Botsjysk Palace. Along the entrance road just bordering the property, he was greeted by a crowd of cheering Jagellonians. He got out the car waved at the crowd, kissed babies and shook hands. He walked the rest of the way to the palace and waited for Victoire.

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Upon arrival at the palace, Victoire felt incredibly anxious. Ever since her husband's tragic passing, the people of Jagellion were incredibly hostile towards her. She hated it. However, this needed to be done. Jagellion was asking for too much, and when she stood up to them, they threw a tantrum and begun the process of blackmailing her. One of her five bodyguards opened the limo door and out stepped Victoire, in a black, strapless gown with white trip. Each step she took she calmed her self down, taking in subtle deep breaths, and repeating a mantra in her head. Part of her felt guilty, and part of her felt very scared. The people of Jagellion had a bad reputation. They tortured Vancouvians, they were verbally abusive, and she was scared of their classic condescending attitude.
♔ Secretary of Information, AKA The Honorable Information God of The Western Isles ♔
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘
• My RP name is "The Plutocracy of Vioraux" our government factbooks can be found here: www.Vioraux.vo

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:20 pm

The King saw The Dauphine's motorcade pull up. Victoire got out.

"Welcome, your majesty! Now, I would appreciate if you would start on a clean slate, as I am not my brother, or my nephew. How are you?"

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Victoire smiled wide. "I am very good, the flight here was very lovely and its always good to be back here."
♔ Secretary of Information, AKA The Honorable Information God of The Western Isles ♔
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘
• My RP name is "The Plutocracy of Vioraux" our government factbooks can be found here: www.Vioraux.vo

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:Victoire smiled wide. "I am very good, the flight here was very lovely and its always good to be back here."

"Don't lie to me because we both know you don't wanna be here. Anyway, we should go inside, I'll show you your room."

Iwyan snapped and two guards came up and grabbed Victoire bags and showed her to her room.

"Meet me in the conference room whenever your ready. Your personal assistant will be waiting outside your door if you need anything."
As Rikkaard left a 6'3 tall man with brown hair walked up to Victoire. He was wearing a tux.

"Hello, I'm Dawid Roczellberg. I will be wherever you need me to be. Nice to meet you."
He shook her hand.

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:07 pm

After talking to her assistant, getting her room ready, and fixing up her makeup, Victoire headed to the conference room.
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:After talking to her assistant, getting her room ready, and fixing up her makeup, Victoire headed to the conference room.

Iwyan was smoking a cigar on the deck of the palace. One of his guards came up to tell him Victoire was waiting in the other room. He walked in and sat down, then put out his cigar.

"You want one?"

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:48 am

Victoire snorted, and waved her hand. "No, no I don't smoke. Thank you for the offer though."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:52 am

Pacific Peace Union wrote:Victoire snorted, and waved her hand. "No, no I don't smoke. Thank you for the offer though."

"So, let's start with what you think the contract should be."

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:08 am

"Well first off." Victoire sighed. "A demand of yours was to collect a certain amount of profits from beauté square. But the government collects almost nothing from there and we cannot demand the private sector to fork over profits to Jagellion."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Well first off." Victoire sighed. "A demand of yours was to collect a certain amount of profits from beauté square. But the government collects almost nothing from there and we cannot demand the private sector to fork over profits to Jagellion."

"If you can demand the Jews in New Theveste to leave for your fracking can't you demand some profits from the private sector. Victoire, you have a firm stronghold on Viennes that are French, you can get away with anything."

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Jagellion wrote:
Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Well first off." Victoire sighed. "A demand of yours was to collect a certain amount of profits from beauté square. But the government collects almost nothing from there and we cannot demand the private sector to fork over profits to Jagellion."

"If you can demand the Jews in New Theveste to leave for your fracking can't you demand some profits from the private sector. Victoire, you have a firm stronghold on Viennes that are French, you can get away with anything."

Victoire knew she needed to pay back them back for all the things they have sacrificed for Vioraux and so she tensed up and gritted her teeth. "The tax money collected from the square would be about equal to the portion of profit you wanted in the first place. We can give you that."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:
Jagellion wrote:"If you can demand the Jews in New Theveste to leave for your fracking can't you demand some profits from the private sector. Victoire, you have a firm stronghold on Viennes that are French, you can get away with anything."

Victoire knew she needed to pay back them back for all the things they have sacrificed for Vioraux and so she tensed up and gritted her teeth. "The tax money collected from the square would be about equal to the portion of profit you wanted in the first place. We can give you that."

"Okay, now you can forget about the apology thing. Honestly, I don't care if you sleep around, if a man sleeps around he's rewarded but if a woman does she is a slut, it's tough. So let's go to the naming of Versailles Airport. How about Versailles Blattewski Int'l Airport?"

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:15 pm

"Sure. Fair enough. We did rename TSI after all."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Sure. Fair enough. We did rename TSI after all."

"Good. Obviously the embargo will be lifted by both of our nation's, those are equal contributions. And then in the revolution memorial there will be a section dedicated to Jagellonians? Is that fine?"

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:21 pm

"Yes of course, everyone who helped us will get a dedicated section."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Yes of course, everyone who helped us will get a dedicated section."

"Wow, this is easier than I thought for now."

Iwyan chuckled a little.

"Wine?"

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:44 pm

"Yes of course!" she smiled. "I just have so many issues with Bhikkustan right now I want this to be the least of my worries."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Yes of course!" she smiled. "I just have so many issues with Bhikkustan right now I want this to be the least of my worries."

Iwyan tapped his right wrist with two fingers and two servants came out with a crate of wine bottles and two glasses.

"We have a red wine from Vioraux. A blueberry wine from Northwestern Jagellion. And also a pomegranate wine that has been kept for centuries, it is unknown where it came from but we found it in a cellar in one of the royal rooms. Abd we have some cheap manischewitz."

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:35 am

"Feeling exotic, I will take the one from Jagellion." A smirk moved across her face and she made eye contact with him. "I never."

"I never knew why you supported us and not the rebels during the revolution."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:28 am

Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Feeling exotic, I will take the one from Jagellion." A smirk moved across her face and she made eye contact with him. "I never."

"Well, King Lukas made the decision. I guess it was because it would restore relations with The Four Passages. It's not like we want to join back in, but it's not good for all your neighbors to be enemies."

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Jagellion wrote:
Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Feeling exotic, I will take the one from Jagellion." A smirk moved across her face and she made eye contact with him. "I never."

"Well, King Lukas made the decision. I guess it was because it would restore relations with The Four Passages. It's not like we want to join back in, but it's not good for all your neighbors to be enemies."

she smiled as she took a sip. "But the four passages is amazing, why on earth would you not want to return?"
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Jagellion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jagellion » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Pacific Peace Union wrote:
Jagellion wrote:"Well, King Lukas made the decision. I guess it was because it would restore relations with The Four Passages. It's not like we want to join back in, but it's not good for all your neighbors to be enemies."

she smiled as she took a sip. "But the four passages is amazing, why on earth would you not want to return?"

Iwyan chuckles and sipped his wine.

"Ahh. Well, we weren't treated well. And, Vancouvia allies with every single one of you. Your all his vasectomies or whatever you call it."

Pacific Peace Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Peace Union » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Victoire shrugged. "It is sad, the Four P was always stronger with you."

"Anyways." She took another sip.

"Shall we write up an official contract, and if broken we can settle this in the international court, not this way. The fear of that should keep us both complying."
✘ Child of Monsanto ✘

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents